Oi

oi,

What are the Jow Forums recommended monitors? I'm looking for something 144hz with minimal input lag.

I know the ASUS VG248QE is supposedly okay. Anything else?

Whenever I find a monitor that seems reasonable it has some dumb "gamer" design or the colors look like the movies facing the sun in the front window of a blockbuster

Attached: 71-Q4vJb9QL._SL1200_[1].jpg (1200x933, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MSI-Non-Glare-FreeSync-Optix-MAG241C/dp/B07FB6SY6Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i too, a new poster, am interested in the answer to this question

Attached: Slayer_icon.png (23x24, 285)

AOC AG271QG

Hijacking your thread. I also am thinking about a new monitor (if I can make room on my desk). I need a monitor, something decent but nothing necessarily remarkable, that I can flip vertically. It really, really sucks viewing high resolution vertical images on a horizontal screen. I can't see the fucking details.

Any recs?

Pixio PX277. Swap out the DP cable they give you, it's shit.

fack off

I just use a fucking tv, put it in game mode, and fucking calibrated the colors, sit on my couch with shitty $1 wireless keyboard and mouse, and I'm fucking happy.

Dell Gaming Monitor – S2417DG
1440p, 144hz, g-sync 1 ms response, comes in 24 or 27 inch

aoc g2460fq

I bought the Dell S2719DGF recently myself.

Attached: S2719DGF_Gaming_Monitor_Storm_PDP_3.jpg (658x412, 138K)

this is a good monitor but it's overpriced for how old it is as this point. I bought one 2 years ago for 30 bucks less.

>I know the ASUS VG248QE is supposedly okay
Pretty bad colors out of the box, contrast ratio of 700:1 once calibrated (bad even for a TN).
Its actual response time is 4ms and the input lag is 13.3ms (average for a TN)

Viewing angles, contrast, and saturation are far more important than Hz, polling, refresh, blah blah blah.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 15434278571222.jpg (1414x810, 314K)

*bleeds your backlight*

Attached: Backlight-bleed-IPS-glow-pixel-dead-and-stuck-pixel.jpg (1024x768, 33K)

it's shit that the every monitor with the specs i want (1440p/IPS/gsync/144+hz) is the same AUO panel with the same super sketchy QC.

got one from amazon on black friday and was greeted by a lovely dead pixel, couldn't exchange it since it immediately went OOS. every other company has weird "you turn it on you bought it" policies and no chance you get a RMA or one or two dead pixels or backlight bleed/IPS glow blowout.

so now i'm stuck waiting for amazon to get it back in stock for a reasonable price.

seems like every other person wants this spec, but manufacturers keep trying to push the 4K meme instead of creating a rival to the shitty AUO panel.

Samsung c24fg73. The top 1080p monitor.
VA panel 3000:1 contrast deep blacks
144hz
Low input lag 1ms
24" the sweet spot of 1080p + curve
Minimalistic and elegant design unlike the gayming aesthetic monstrosity

and is cheap around 260euros.

Nixeus EDG 27-Inch IPS 2560 x 1440 AMD Free Sync Certified 144Hz Gaming Monitor with Premium Height Adjustable Ergonomic Stand (NX-EDG27)

I got this amazon.com/MSI-Non-Glare-FreeSync-Optix-MAG241C/dp/B07FB6SY6Z on black Friday for 200 bucks, I still cant review it because it comes next week but it seems decent doesn't it?
I'm kinda scared I wont like the curve

I think I saw this on newegg for Black Friday, I thought it was a hell of a deal, but I have no clue who supplies MSi with the panels, compared to the other FreeSync monitors that were going for $350+ I'd say you did breddy guud, hope you got a warranty tho

not available in europe

Planning to buy 2 of this perhaps, Ill buy one first see whats good

>chink brand
No