What was the best samsung phone of its time and why is it the note 4

what was the best samsung phone of its time and why is it the note 4

Attached: note4.jpg (568x456, 64K)

the s9+

seconding the note4, specs wise it still holds up today

This phone has a defect that will eventually kill it

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-29-18-16-34.jpg (720x1280, 622K)

Note 3 had a replaceable battery, Note 4 was not much better spec-wise

what about tomorrow?

>Note 3 had a replaceable battery
so did note 4

had a note 4 until this june
fucking loved that phone

still using my note3 and I honestly start to believe regular phone upgrades are a fucking meme. I don't even know what kind of benefit I could be getting except for possibly a better camera

i have a note 4 and my friend has a note 9. we did some speed tests and even though the note 9 won, it wasnt really that big of a difference. at worst, the note 9 would open an app 5 seconds faster than the 4.

amen, my note 4 recently turned four years old, still an amazing phone

Welcome to software bloat. Despite newer phones having better specs they don't run any faster.
You tell me
t. Note 4 user

it was GOAT for sure. used mine until early this year.

Still got my note 4, runs good even with all the shit I installed.

I will blow a donkey before i buy a phone from a major/top brand that has a non-removable battery and I will let the donkey butt-fuck me if I ever buy a craplel ifag phone.

Attached: iDiot phone.jpg (710x300, 87K)

I really liked Note 3
only problem was that it still had the shiny samsung plastic frame that really gets worn out quite fast
it was my first modern android smartphone; it really blew me away how effective it was at light mobile computing

I'd actually rather take back the plasticc construction to regain the removable battery though

t. current OP6 user

s5 mini hands down the best phone ever

>ifag
>craplel
>idiot
>donkey sex thoughts

Underage pajeet detected.

Attached: 1530317321337[1].jpg (1378x1008, 349K)

I had a look at the Pixel 3 and the S9 today (replacing my S5), and I'm going to go with the Pixel 3. The curved screen is just not particularly user friendly, the camera is better on the P3, and the UI and options seem more responsive, oh and the cleaner Android preload too.

S9 is still great tho

>being a macfag

Attached: 1543006582899.png (595x682, 518K)

so what's next after the note 4? is there any point to go on?
my mum's note 4 just died, she got a note 8 for a good price and I have to say the camera is pretty damn impressive - not much else really feels better than my note 4 though

Attached: hmm noose.png (448x360, 232K)

>usb 2

LMAO

I'd do both of those things with no incentive

I really liked the stylus on mine. I still draw with it sometimes, and its great for those kanji writing practice apps too.

However, mine had a persistent camera defect where it would simply refuse to focus unless I aimed it at a bright source of light first. So basically in the evening or on cloudy days I almost never could take photos, and missed lots of moments I wanted pictures of.

meddl loide

I liked the samsung galaxy nexus (fall 2011 model)

This one was after the S2 and before the S3. Among first phones with 720p display, no physical face keys, and Jellybean.

One day I got drunk and lost it.

It dedinitely had a removable battery and it was one of the last TI OMAPs (dual core)

I think it had 1GB RAM too. Overall pretty nice, bot much has improved on it besides Armv8

S2 was the most impactful. It was the fiest Android phone that really felt like a finished device