>SSD + HDD
256GB SSD + 500GB HDD

>graphics
ASUS Geforce GTX760 PCIe 3.0 16x, DirectCU II

>power
Corsair RM850 (850W)

>case
Antec P280 + fans

What do you guys think? It's been on light office use + CAD since December 2014.

Attached: 1536078927039.webm (640x1052, 2.94M)

Overwatch for sure, and BFV shouldn't be too bad either. Don't expect to play them above Medium if you're shooting for 60 fps above all.

Won't run BFV at any consistent frame rate

>/v/

>ASUS Geforce GTX760
That is very old. Will handle Overwatch fine, but not BF:V. Everything else is either good or decent though.

>ow
Yes, stable 60 no doubt
>bf5
No way a stable 60. Upgrade your graphics card. Id go for a 1050ti.

Thanks. I should probably wait until NY and see if anything better comes up. Otherwise just build my own.

OP here:
This PC is up for 450€. I was wondering if I should get it and upgrade the graphics card or just build form scratch. I reckon I could get it for 350€ since it's a company machine.

>350 Yuropoorean Dinari
That is USD$400, and is not bad.

If you can get it for 350 then that's pretty damn good even for the semi-outdated hardware. Going from scratch with current parts isn't going to get you as much.

what CPU cooler?
not a bad price, and the 3770k ain't that bad when there are people still on here using 2700ks
check to see if it was OC'd but that shouldn't matter because Ivy Bridge was one of the last Intel's to use solder between the silicon and heatspreader
upgrade the GPU after NY to like a RX 580 8GB/1060 6GB and you should have a pretty decent box

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>OP is .webm
>open OP
>OP is a female
>mfw being backmogged
Bloody hell. I gotta do 10x10 rows every other day for 2 years to reach that.

Thanks.
>what CPU cooler?
There were no specifics on that. There's the standard fan system that comes with the case. Sorry, I'm a normie when it comes to computers.

>i5 3770k
you mean i7 3770k?

And yeah, it's the most visually pleasing back I have ever seen on a male or female. Good motivation to cut.

It said i5 but I guess it must be i7, then.

if it's the stock cooler, get a cheap heatsink like the Cooler Master EVO 212, some decent thermal paste, and learn to over clock that thing

do it for 350€ and upgrade the gpu, like you said. nvidia gtx 1060 or amd rx 580 should be decent enough for 1080p

will you fuck off back to /v/?w

ALL hardware discussions are to be on Jow Forums, get over it you unwashed linuxcuck faggot.

Haggle it down to 350, then take the remaining 100 and save up 50-60 more and buy a 1050Ti

Then you're set.

Going from 760 to 1050ti is not worth it. Go for 1060 or RX 580 at least.

Dear OP
I have a custom built pc from 2014
>i7 4790 with Noctua NH-L9i
>EVGA GTX 770 4GB
>16GB
>256GB SSD + 1TB HDD + 2TB HDD

It can handle most new games on medium-high at 1080 at pretty consistent framerates, I usually tweak the AA settings to get around 60fps or more. GTAV and BF4 run just fine, though there is room for improvement.

In your case, I would recommend upgrading the GPU to a GTX 1060 Ti or something. It will have a significant impact.

you belong on /v/ newfag

>i5 3770K

need to see her front
tits or gtfo

These are good specs for the price you're paying. The i7 3770K is still a pretty good CPU, it has a SSD, 16GB RAM, the motherboard is good.

>>case
>Antec P280 + fans
Overwatch will crash with that case, sorry bro, I doubt battlefield V will even start with such an outdated one

>I gotta do 10x10 rows every other day for 2 years to reach that.
You have to do steroids as well or be lean enough to reach that definition (in which case you can wave your back muscles goodbye).

hubba hubba awoooo-ga! beat me to death, hunny!