Anybody want to get rich? Do you remember selfie sticks? Well...

Anybody want to get rich? Do you remember selfie sticks? Well, how about selling hygiene navigation sticks for public touch screens!!??!

metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/poo-found-on-every-mcdonalds-touchscreen-tested-8178486/

Attached: sei_41649294-96e9.jpg (768x561, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wbo.openode.io/boards/g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm pretty sure there's poop traces on every single public surface

>uk
>poo found
really?

Even better, sell personal hygiene rubber gloves but make them cool with logos, vibrant colors, and whatnot. Like a fashion statement.

>poo-found-on-every-mcdonalds-touchscreen

McDonald's employs a lot of Indian students, makes sense.

>but make them cool with logos, vibrant colors, and whatnot. Like a fashion statement

Maximum cringe autism.

>Well, how about selling hygiene navigation sticks

Attached: comfortUSAFULL.png (1600x1600, 1022K)

Just be a sane person and don't use your fingers, use your knuckles and wash them later on.

Attached: 1-885.jpg (900x900, 64K)

Are you implying fat people might double use their comfort wipes for screen navigation or that it's already happening and that's the reason for poo on public surfaces?

shit picture, fuck off retarded faggot

Attached: no having a phone.jpg (480x360, 10K)

This is exactly how normies think. If you wanna sell something you have to cater to them

>on some random screen
>can avoid the screen
>food doesn't have poop
>hand sanitizer doesn't exist
>minute amounts
>implying doorknobs in the toilets are any better'
>you can't wash your hands

whom are you quoting

Why worry when you just could get INDICLEAN, clean and independent, just like me? Don't like getting shit on your fingers? INDICLEAN

indiclean has nothing to do with native americans or indians, not meant for repeating use, caution still needed, not meant for wiping ass, don't flush down the toilet, don't eat indiclean

People are disgusting fucks. One guy at my old office never uses soap after using the toilet. Guy literally comes out of the stall, rinses for 2 seconds, and walks out. My palms never touch any public surface anymore. Use my knuckles, elbow, forearm, etc to open and close doors. Special glove for pumping gas. Wish I lived in Oregon frankly, one of the last traditional places where there are attendants that pump your gas for you.

Attached: 1523514352808.jpg (1200x1122, 900K)

You obviously don't know how the average consumer thinks.

>tfw living with a roommate that has a "LOL I DON'T WASH MY HANDS CAUSE BACTERIA ARE GOOD FOR BUILDING RESISTANCE" mindset.
I mean it's kinda true, but also retarded.
Worst part is he doesn't use any detergent when doing the dishes, which we all use communally. So every time I need to use ANYTHING in the kitchen I need to wash it first.

Having bidets built into toilets should be the norm. From just using a portable one because of medical reasons I realized how great they are. Sure it feels weird at first when a jet stream of water immediately shoots your asshole but even when my shitting symptoms aren't frequent I still use it now because it cleans you out and save on toilet paper when all you have to do is wipe off the water.

Attached: c700x420 (1).jpg (700x420, 75K)

>Now you have to carry a poopy stick in your pocket or purse
>Having to wash the poopy stick before you put it away
>Now you're getting poop on your hands from Washington the stick
Could be solved if they were disposable.

Washington, the public touch screen navigation stick? Someone tell /co/ to draw it.

>Washington
Guess I'll kill myself, brb

After wiping I wet a paper towel and wipe again.

Never got skidmarks again.

Does she have a penis?

I tried this with tp and all I did was get little pieces of paper stuck to my asshole. I found out a squirt of lotion on tp works like a charm, and feels good too. Requires more wiping tho.

>not apple store's ipad found poo

Attached: aoba wtf.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

It's Miku.

I have a tub right next to my toilet. I just strip from waist down, hop in, and clean it really well, then wash my hands. Ass feels so much better throughout the day and not itchy anymore.

i want to fug miku

The only downside to a bidet is you wind up holding your shit in until you can get back to the bidet because using toilet paper seems like going back in time to wiping your ass with leaves and shit.

Attached: bidet.jpg (288x216, 12K)

People are divided into those who want to fuck her and those who want to be her - sometimes both.

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_drawn_by_tsukiringo__99d98496d39a7f66c0baf7b7443b3519.jpg (817x1102, 234K)

So, no penis? She's shit then.

Lurk moar.

Jesus dude just get one of those $10 bidet bottles off Amazon. Even the attachments are like $20 to $30.
Yeah I've also been using nothing but Charmin ultra soft so using the normal thin toilet paper feels like sandpaper.

Restaurants are extremely gross in general.
Do you really think they wash their hands properly before they make your food?
Properly = at least 30 seconds with soap + sanitizer

>posting on Jow Forums
>not wanting a flatchested qtbf grill (male) who wears programming socks and girly outfits while you program together

You didn't understand me. If you don't know who Miku is, you should lurk moar.

wbo.openode.io/boards/g

Attached: preserved for posterity.png (1095x801, 89K)

First pic didn't look like miku to me at a glance. I know miku, she's the idol of most normieweebs.

When why post and ?

s/When/Then/

brb sending illustrator files to chinks