Which one is better for resumes?

Which one is better for resumes?

Attached: Screenshot_20181129-080437_Photos.jpg (710x449, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

remoteok.io/
edx.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neither
if you're looking for a job, just look for a job
remoteok.io/

I'm working on improving myself to get to the point where I can start applying for jobs. But for now, which is more relevant to be able to post on a resume/portfolio? Leetcode or Hackerrank?

Neither.
They are for practicing not certifications.

Tell them that you're a Jow Forumsentooman.

Attached: 1543443244590.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

You don't think there is value in showing a future employer how you practice your craft? Projects aside, I think it's cool to show them some CS problems you solved on your own.

That is actually an accurate representation of my current state.

No, because most of the jobs you're going to be applying for are swarmed with people that do that assuming HR is working for codemonkeys, not developers
If you want to build a resume for coding, use github

Im glad boomer user, this one is mine

Attached: 1543481276825.png (638x359, 247K)

>Autonomous Cloud Evangelist

> (You)

>If you want to build a resume for coding, use github
I'm saying in addition to GitHub.

I don't know what you mean by "most of the jobs you're applying for are swarmed with people that do that" do what exactly?

bring hackerrank/leetcode/other challenge site repos in their CV
They're for practice, they're hardly achievements by themselves and you sure as fuck shouldn't be putting them in your CV, at most on your contact list

Did you not put any challenge sites on your CV/Resume? Were you able to land a job?

I'm just afraid I don't have the experience. One of my projects is a webscraper for streaming TV shows (I doubt this is llegal) which was handy for me. The other is a shitty portfolio site I gave up on. So I need something to pad my GitHub and my resume. Leetcode has been mentioned a lot but I currently use Hackerrank.

>I'm just afraid I don't have the experience
nobody fucking has
literally entry level jobs require you to have half a decade experience
make shit up

Yeah but I'm not creative, thus the crutch of using challenge sites to build up the "experience." I don't have a college degree to put on my resume either.

I hear Walmart is hiring

probably whatever, i showed my codewars profile to my employer and they liked it very much

Appreciate the help guys, I'll end up just showing my Hackerrank. I'll enroll into public contests, the most difficult challenges can be made into a git repo.

>no college degree
>shitty portfolio site not finished
>a webscraper for TV shows
No one is going to pay you a ~$60,000 entry-level software developer salary for this.

edx.org/

HackerRank. Literally nobody in the industry use LeetCode.

Lol don't come to Monsanto then