Inturd's "e-begging before the investors" annuddashoah event

wccftech.com/intel-architecture-day-2018-announcement

>IDC is cancelled
>14+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>DOUBLE THE BINGBUS, TRIPLE THE PRICE, QUADRUPLE THE HOUSEFIRE
>Rollback to 22nm
>first GayPoo in more than 20 years since last attempt is 14~16nm
>10nm is fucked and gutted
>even MOAR security holes and NSA backdoors
>abysmal yields (especially in comparison with Zen 2's 89~90% of PERFECT binning)
>MUH diversity

You ready for some SALT, Jow Forums? A LOT OF SALT. RIVERS OF IT. Prepare your popcorn, mateys. This is going to be one hell of a circus shitshow.

Attached: 1539237186694.png (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6AG-woscDU
wccftech.com/amazon-graviton-cpus-to-displace-intel-xeon-in-ec2-cloud
youtube.com/watch?v=qgvVXGWJSiE
businessinsider.com/intel-ceo-krzanich-sold-shares-after-company-was-informed-of-chip-flaw-2018-1
oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/2018/12/intel-no-hazardous-materials-release-in-incident-that-sent-15-to-the-hospital.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Raja Koduri is the chief architect of “everything” not just graphics and since he will be a main attraction of the show[...]

>EVERYTHING

Attached: PAJEET KNEW.jpg (1143x1600, 562K)

>first GayPoo in more than 20 years
I realize that you think of this as Jow Forums lingo, OP, but it's kinda hard to know what this specific "gaypoo" refers to given the lack of context and not referring to anything in the link.

Attached: op-6.jpg (685x474, 75K)

>it's kinda hard to know what this specific "GayPoo" refers to

Attached: 1998 i740 Intel discrete GPU.jpg (700x452, 85K)

I am actually quite excited for this "architecture day". It shall be quite interesting to see whether they actually present anything interesting, or if it's just yet another "look at our pretty marketing slides" event. Whichever one it turns out to be, it will be speaking loads about the state of Intel.

>It shall be quite interesting to see whether they actually present anything interesting
It's literally going to be Cascade Lake shlicking and circle jerking over "MUH eel-gay-bait-tea SJW muslipajeet transfeminazi diversification" while e-begging hard for investors to keep on buying their CLEARLY EXTREMELY TOXIC actives. It's going to be worse than Micro$hit when it was "BALMER TIEM".

Attached: e52ef1e821c9361af8e4703b8de961be7c7d6da2d45b09dad35d2af1c4715948.jpg (960x720, 136K)

Those ads were a ballsy sleep to the face. Do you have the others?

>Raja Koduri is the chief architect of “everything” not just graphics
>“everything”
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Intel has finally died. Press F to pay respects for all the investors still hanging on with Intel shares.

Attached: J 080.png (440x1004, 3.37M)

That clears it up, but I agree with the other user because seriously "gaypoo" can refer to do many fucking things. Like say this guy in charge of everything because he's a pajeet ("poo") and you insult him ("gay"). You really need to be clearer

>Raja Koduri is the chief architect of “everything” not just graphics
Intel is fucking done for.

...are you brain damaged?

|
|>
|
|
|

Did you actually read what I wrote before posting that nose?

Attached: 1521081726006.jpg (559x527, 24K)

Are you trying to bait someone into starting an argument about Jow Forums, or are you just retarded?

Attached: 1539029524866.jpg (335x254, 39K)

|
|>
|
|
|

Hi OP, are you the resident AMD fan whose posts reads like comic book dialogue with all the EMPHASIS on single WORDS?

>are you a Resident fan
Yes, I'm a fan of BIOHAZARD indeed.

Massive layoffs coming at Intel, I heard some turbo faggots talking about it at Departure.

When?

Over Thanksgiving weekend, I was in Portland to get some stuff.

>some drivel >muh jews
come back when you can shittalk intel without pol vomit, like a grown man

*Kvetching intensifies in the distance*

You must be a rajesh because that was a trivial pun.

Kys retard

shut up goy

Make me, Jude.

Kek

U seem MA

I wonder how they can still approval for these kind of events despite being massive fire hazards.

Attached: shit's on fire yo.jpg (480x445, 33K)

Lol Intel are dead
Why the Fuck don't they just use someone else's 7nm? By the time they get 10nm working 5nm will be mainstream

Well intel has been progressive for few years now

>Why the fuck don't they just use someone else's 7nm?
Only ARM, TSMC, and Samsung has it currently.

+F

>especially in comparison with Zen 2's 89~90% of PERFECT binning

Source?

>Damn AMD is kicking our ass right now. Wait I have an idea, you know that moron that runs their GPU department that is shitting the place up releasing generation old performance cards and isn't keep up at all with the CPU side? Lets hire him

What in the fuck was Intel thinking? Not even memeing for the sake of laughing at Intel, this is a seriously mind boggling decision on their part.

>Why the Fuck don't they just use someone else's 7nm?
You think Samsung and TSMC will sell them 7nm designs? Think again

They would rather make Intel chips than get paid billions on the short term, in fact TSMC does Intel's low volume parts already and it won't be long until their newest desktop processors end up there

Fablet companies like AMD who piggyback off TSMC's success (thanks to Huawei, Qualcomm, Nvidia and Apple) don't have this problem

A fabless Intel will be the death of AMD, if Intel can minmax 14nm++++++++++++ imagine what they can do with 7nm or 5nm

>A fabless Intel will be the death of AMD, if Intel can minmax 14nm++++++++++++ imagine what they can do with 7nm or 5nm
More ringbus housefires with the same shit power but slightly faster? Did you not see their terrible multi chip design? The whole company is full of idiots sjws and diversity hires if you think raja kakapooopoocurry won't nosedive the entire inturd line your wrong

They is talking about Epyc Rome first of all. Making smaller dies improves yields.

>You think Samsung and TSMC will sell them 7nm designs?
Patent law mandates exactly that in USA (author should sell usage rights), might as well mandate that in Taiwan.

>optimizations
>need a cooler which may have illegal coolant and requires a 25A breaker, without a gpu
>so bad many of their chips have regressed in node because they can't fill current production

FUCK OFF YOU ANTI-SEMITIC STUPID GOYIM

>A fabless Intel will be the death of AMD, if Intel can minmax 14nm++++++++++++ imagine what they can do with 7nm or 5nm
Other way round. Intels major advantage on desktop is clocks, which they have gotten that high by refining the 14nm++++ PROCESS. Of course they're housefires, but still. If intel were fabless AMD and intel would have access to the same processes and that advantage would be gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6AG-woscDU

>What in the fuck was Intel thinking?

See .

>intel
>blue logo
>runs hot
>amd
>red logo
>runs cool
Jow Forums lied to me

Attached: 1489569860101.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

>green logo
>explodes

Attached: 7trf7f65.gif (480x320, 3.82M)

Why do you guys make fun of ringbus design? Its great for 2-8 cores. It wipes Ryzen in gaming with its lower latency. FACTS! Sad!

AMD DOES WHAT INTELDON'T

You just fell for Intel memery. Now please delid, buy a chiller and install infinite security patches.

2700X matches (+/- 2%, margin of error) 8700K in gaymen and utterly OBLITERATES it in serious productivity/multitasking. While being twice as cheaper and efficient.

Either your shitpost was made with a heavy sarcasm, or you're just a total fucking idiot.

>it's lower latency
Gen1 Zen had 90~170.
Zen+ has 70~140.
Inturd has 40~70 in general.
Zen 2's is 20~70 (x2 times improvements from Zen+).

>Zen 2's is 20~70 (x2 times improvements from Zen+).
Got any sources for this bit?

Quintuples of 2s.
Zen 2 20-70 latency CONFIRMED!

Attached: baking_xeon.jpg (960x720, 116K)

>Zen 2's is 20~70 (x2 times improvements from Zen+).

Attached: cite-2.png (1187x846, 11K)

they don't know coal is still by far the largest energy source in the world

>Why doesn't hitler just ask the brits if he can use some of their tanks?

I think they are quite aware. Just like xeons are still very common in servers

Remember when everyone shat on bulldozer for sharing resources between cores? That x10

the "WAS" would indicate otherwise
the fact that roughly half of the world is just starting to seriously industrialize and all they have is coal is sinking this brilliant analogy like 10 torpedos below the waterline

that said those same countires are now gradually adopting information technologies and this will almost assuredly give AMD business for decades

>still

Intel already use tsmc for some of their lower end CPUs

l>
l
l3
>short, clean, easy

>Sources
Both AMD with Cray shown metrics/tests at Next Horizon event and Phoronix conducted calculation later based on specs.

No, it's 20~70 per one 64 core EBYN 2.

>t. Aussie

>Zions are still very common in servers
wccftech.com/amazon-graviton-cpus-to-displace-intel-xeon-in-ec2-cloud

And that's not even main server cluster, as those will be Zen 2.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qgvVXGWJSiE
IT'S OUT!

alright guys how's it goin.

is that Scottish?

>moron that runs their GPU department that is shitting the place up releasing generation old performance cards and isn't keep up at all with the CPU side
AMD gutted the GPU division. They didn't have enough money to do what they wanted to do and that was a result of years of putting up good products and not making much money from them. Consumers weren't buying AMD GPUs even when they were better, so AMD made the right decision to stop investing in GPUs and that's why Koduri left AMD. The man knows what he's doing. Don't conflate incompetence with lack of funds.

he actually sounds like a poo to me lmao

INTLEL SHITTERS BTFO BY A SCOT LMOA

Unironically, yes. He's a haggismongler.

SAVAGE

THE ABSOLUTE MAD LADS FINNA BOUTTA DAB ON INTLEL AND NoVIDIA AT THE SAME TIME

Attached: madladAMD.png (989x667, 472K)

>GDDR6 and HBM2 in one package
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

controllers that is.

That doesn't explain the power consumption or the size of his dies.

He was using massive pieces of silicon that took up so much power it crippled their mobile APU.

He either intentionally sabotaged AMD/RTG in hopes of being bought up by Intel. Or he's incompetent as a designer and engineer.

Intel cucks on suicide watch.

What do you think you're seeing here?

Huge yields on the amd end, and Despair elsewhere.

So you have no idea.

I've been into intel for long but this year I can't help but look at them and be like "I am not buying any of their products again at gun point, even if I miss out on shit if I don't". What the heck.

>I've been into Intel for long
If you didn't stop at Sandy, you're a failure as a human being.

businessinsider.com/intel-ceo-krzanich-sold-shares-after-company-was-informed-of-chip-flaw-2018-1
reminder

>Hire a poo that's in charge of everything
>Shit goes downhill, investors are mad
>fire a poo that was in charge of everything
>we are turning a new page guyse
>Rinse and repeat

Old.

That's why he said "reminder".

>Rollback to 22nm
Haswell was good shit

Attached: 63455436t 453eui6h3486.gif (480x267, 2.52M)

>short
But why

>Intel hired Raja as to be a fall guy because they knew 10nm was broken
That actually makes a lot of sense...
I wonder if he's in on it - or whether the Jews are using him.

This

Screenshot. This sounds very plausible. I'll bet they force him to resign on some kind of bogus moral grounds as they did earlier this year, just to pass themselves off as the good guys to investors.

Attached: 1529922358845.png (1002x1480, 1.25M)

oregonlive.com/silicon-forest/2018/12/intel-no-hazardous-materials-release-in-incident-that-sent-15-to-the-hospital.html
>an Intel contractor servicing a manufacturing tool died last year when he was crushed inside the machine.
>crushed inside the machine
Must have been a Cascade failure.

Attached: nuclear-weapon-bomb-castle-romeo-1.jpg (1173x879, 92K)

JewPU?
GPJew?