Attached: LULnovo.jpg (904x391, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.invisiblethings.org/papers/2015/x86_harmful.pdf
badssl.com/dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, because Jow Forums uses preinstalled operating systems that much

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 6K)

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THE ANNIVERSARY EDITION

Attached: sellsellsell.png (463x754, 76K)

fpbp
/thread

>it's only bad when someone else does it
maximum fanboyism achieved

Thinkpad E585 doesn't have this problem

>he thinks just reinistalling the OS will remove the adware
lmao so naive, lenovo's are compromised on a hardware level

>compromised on a hardware level
all x86 processors are, both Intel and AMD

well yeah it will. The adware is probably '[insertadwareprogram].exe', something that won't work on GNU/Linux.

JIDF sponsored post
>it's not only intel, goyim, it's everybody.

>Keep buying Lenovo, the approved Jow Forums computer
No one says "buy an arbitrary lenovo laptop", only thinkpads! And I'm sure Thinkpads are not affected.

>lenovo's

Why get a Thinkpad when you can get a Latitude? They're literally the same thing but better.

Attached: IMG_4668-680x623.jpg (680x623, 33K)

Thinkpads have more class.

My Latitude actually cools better and more quietly than my Thinkpad ever did. My old Acer was a real diamond in the rough, as well.

it literally is though blog.invisiblethings.org/papers/2015/x86_harmful.pdf

Pretty sure that is only for their low end models.
How do you think they make money from low end PCs? Did you really think the cheap laptops OEMs push out cost more than the materials required to make them?

Btw not making an excuse for lenovo here, pretty much every OEM is doing that.
For example pretty much every laptop comes with an antivirus(which is a bad thing since antivirus is a scam that actually makes the system less secure). Or they install some tool for some peripheral that recommends you buy something extra.
So no matter what you buy a clean install is a necessity.

Doesn't affect Thinkpads newfag.

Are you a fucking retard? Only Librem and System76 are approved here.

Modern thinkpads are terriblly engineered and badly built. The old laptops we're good for their time but their heavy , have terrible screens , and low specs. I recently got an Asus vivobook and compared to my thinkpad t430 it was night and day. It never ran hot like the thinkpad. It has a good screen , a quad core hyper threaded processor , 7 hour battery life in Linux , good Linux hardware support. It's even easier to update the bios than using a thinkpad because it's very platform agnostic. Thinkpads are a sad meme at this point.

You nail it.

>tfw you can't run adware with wine

Attached: 3c3f72372e15344e7f8a50451e4ee49adc2c75e3182df6474f83e2a1c900f246.jpg (567x425, 91K)

Nice try shill. I had to test these for my company and they are trash they bend, the keyboard feels like shit and bends and the displays are like a mirror.

Based cat poster

>it's only bad when someone else does it
This but unironically

fpbp
op is a retard
s&h

>faggot thinks consumer lelnovo 2018 shit is what Jow Forums uses
you are either a newborn or a fucking retard

Attached: watsdisshit.jpg (300x240, 12K)

$9.73 per laptop

Yeah they got turbo screwed.

Did you even read the paper? In the summary it says that AMD is affected the same way but they didn't cover it simply because Intel is the most popular in Laptop brands, and that the author isn't experienced with AMD to actually go deep into it.

Lenovo has to pay for pre-installing Windows 10?

My work bought us these. I like it better than my memepad. Dell trackpoint is superior but I'llcontinue to buy thinkpads bc im a retard fanboy

You can check for the one that says superfish and others.
badssl.com/dashboard/

Damn