Hate windows

>hate windows
>hate gui programming
>hate webshit
>hate having any kind of development environment outside of text-editor/compiler
>hate interacting with people
>hate all the buzzword """development frameworks""" like agile, scrum and all the other bullshit
Will I ever get a job if I'm this autistic? I'd literally rather work in a warehouse than any of the shit listed above.

Attached: crybaby.jpg (663x438, 131K)

sounds like a natural born sysadmin

kys degenerate
nobody cares

No, you won't, might as well kill yourself now.

>sysadmin
do go on
how do I obtain sysadmin job?

thought so, already prepared the carotid compression equipment

Fucking apply for one?

this desu senpai

idk I'm a neet but sysadmin jobs are mostly sitting in ssh fixing servers all day

What's wrong with GUI programming? It's just event-driven instead of procedural.

>how do I get a job as a neurosurgeon
>"fucking apply for one"
gee, how did I not think of that.

must be nice living in the job-land where jobs fall from the sky and everyone can do whatever the fuck they want

God that sounds wonderful. I wish i was there too.

Grow up faggot

>"""development frameworks""" like agile, scrum and all the other bullshit
>agile, scrum
>development frameworks
It's a way of working, you insufferable faggot, not a development framework.

It's repetitive, unchallenging, and most of the time unrewarding as clients usually don't even know what the fuck do they want and want to change the layout whenever they leak blood out of their cunts

you are a fucking retard

you too
go write some web "apps", soiboi

Am I now

>you too
>go write some web "apps", soiboi
Fuck off retard, read a goddamn book. I write Scala applications, which is more than you'll ever do in your waste-of-skin life.

wait, i can get paid for that? that's what i do anyway

I'am paid to spend days editing code files with GNU Emacs. So don't worry.

I live in the job-land where jobs literally fall on me from the sky. It's called being competent.
On a more real note, a guy who I got into linux by installing arch on his PC a few years ago is now working as a sysadmin and he doesn't even know as much as I do (and I'm not even a sysadmin).

>competent
confident*

being able to convince someone you're competent is more important to getting a job than simply being competent

sysadmin or """devops""" but unfortunately in a small company you will need to interact with people. Go for a junior/medior in a bigger company and your team lead will handle the social aspect, you will get your tasks directly from the team lead or you will be solving tickets.

trash human, you could try posting in Jow Forums, see if it helps

who be dis person in the photograph, OP

Turn off the computer, turn off the internet

you probably wouldn't enjoy it anyway
learn from my mistakes; don't work in IT

>being proud of using Scala
Dumb poo-in-loo.
Go back to your cage.

This. Got into sales for a company by talking to the boss. Just that. Quite introvert, don't like faking interest, so I left a few months later

can you explain more about your role or how you got it?

I'm just like you OP. I work as a dev and all I do all day is Angular, Java meme bean factories etc... I fucking hate it. I love C and embedded. But that's my first job and it pays well + I'm learning a LOT of things since I never was interested with all this high level abstract shit. I hate it but it's the future.

How hard is it to transition from devops and/or sysadmin to developer?

Staying java free preferably.

I work in a warehouse.
Pretty comfy, alright pay. Christmas time is tough though - so much shit but nowhere to put it.

u aren't as good at programming as u think u are

Attached: 1492262644004.png (500x405, 180K)

How are you doing devops if you can't make the switch?
All the devops dudes I think of are basically developers with the added responsibility of also maintaining the pipeline.

>hate windows
not programming

>hate gui programming
see >hate webshit
If good at programming is 300mb for a task manager electron app in Javashit

>hate having any kind of development environment outside of text-editor/compiler
Yeah OP should be using Emacs or Vim at least with necessary plugins to make it "ide-y"

>hate interacting with people
nothing to do with programming unless it's enterprise in which case I guess knowing java bean factories makes you a good programmer

>hate all the buzzword """development
frameworks""" like agile, scrum and all the other bullshit
OP fucked up here because agile and scrum aren't dev frameworks.

1/6 Bait

I have neither, I was just wondering if there's easy crossover.

If you're already working on that side of tech then making the switch is trivial anyway. All the people you work with know you're good with technology so they can recommend you if you convince them you have the chops.

do netwrok administration, or maybe get into microcontroller programming. it's all BASIC and C. use notepad to code.

Melanie Martinez

I thought so. It sounds like an autist like me's dream job.

No, you're fucked. I'm glad desu, the last person like you I had to work with wrote some of the worst code I've ever seen and sperged out whenever someone told him that it was going to be put live until he cleaned it up and wrote some documentation.

He got fired lmao.

Then work in a warehouse you miserable cunt.

>"development frameworks"
Ok pajeet

>hate everything to do with programming for money
>still want to program for money

Attached: obama.jpg (324x268, 12K)