He thinks he'll be able to block embedded video ads

>he thinks he'll be able to block embedded video ads

Attached: UBlock_Origin.svg.png (1200x1200, 60K)

|
|>
|

Do you have a solution to offer?

the final one

I'll just download the video and upload it to d.tube, bitchute or an alternative. Anyone who wants to hide from (((YouTube))) ads is free to watch them there.

Psssshhhh... Nothing personal kid.

Attached: 1540683243482.png (506x599, 39K)

based

In result annoying videos with ads will become severely unpopular, leading to people who don't disable the ads seeing them less due to a general decline in viewership. The balance will shift towards adless videos becoming most popular.

>embedded video
wouldn't that be a copyright violation from the service provider? I don't see the argument for fair use there.

I have never seen any form of ads on youtube for the past few years, what exactly are you talking about?

>he ass never seen a video from a pretentious Youtuber
they have several millions of viewers and their whole 20 min videos are just propaganda for merch and branding

So? There's a difference in the relation between the viewer and the ads that get produced by the creator and automated ads that are given based on some set of criteria. Automated ads are depersonalized, a viewer should feel less emphatic about them while creator ads feel more personal. There is absolutely a difference in the reception. This thread is about automated ads.

dude you just don't get to chose what is an appropriate ad or not, its just another format same objective, they want you to buy shit that you never asked for.

>o look click you should learn something user go to skillshare go learn! this is a personaliced coment for your low IQ, hahah i made you read a whole line and you fell into it because its PERSONALICED hahah y-y-uo see how personal this is! heheeh we very personal, also chekc my twiter and facebook for the lastest merch! its personaliced hahah very personal, by the way go to my patreon and donate something for more prograganda and mercha hahah very personal !!! o and you could tip me for a sarbucks coffe hahah also you see that box with a logo back there that pretends to be just decoration ? its also merhc jjijiji buy buy its all personal asdfgtw very very personal for you
you must be the type of guy that watches a robocop movie and enjoys it

>Automated ads are depersonalized
Are they? I haven't seen any of the video ads myself but given how much Google tracks normies, shouldn't the ads be highly personalized?

>letting tracking pixels through

Works on my machine

Attached: 9I2Qh6t.gif (300x300, 891K)

I meant that the viewer will not share an emotional relation as strong as custom creator ads that feature either him or his voice. I picked the wrong word for this. The emotional bond allows viewers to bear through the ads the creator serves but that should not be an indication for how well automated embedded ads should perform. It's my opinion that they should perform worse.

There's nothing bad about Robocop. And my point was about not equating the performance of audience retention via creator ads and the performance of automated ads.

this thread isn't about automated ads fucktard. Embedded ads means the ads the content creator compiled into the video.

Sorry for not knowing your marketing terms, shill.

>condenast
>he still reads p4k

Attached: 1542507569799.gif (500x349, 906K)

For me the issue with modern online advertising lies primarily in user tracking so I'm perfectly fine with ads being included in videos/podcasts/whatever as long as they're clearly marked as such.

No, the issue lies in advertising being brainwashing.

bitch ute

Reminder that DRM is now an HTML web standard and once sites adopt it there will be no blocking it, only enable or boycott.

>And my point was about not equating the performance of audience retention via creator ads and the performance of automated ads.
no it was not, it was about fefes

>he thinks he'll be able to block embedded video ads
Make this thread again when it starts happening.