He doesn't buy motorola phones

>he doesn't buy motorola phones
It's like you want to pay $1000 dollars for bloatware and shitty battery life

Attached: moto-g6-g6-play.jpg (1500x1000, 168K)

Motos are awesome. Got a T-MOBILE e5 Play.

Simple Mobile has an e5 with almost the same specs now for 50 USD.

I've had an XZ1 Compact for more than a year, don't feel the need to get a new phone. Has Motorola at least kept the headphone jack?

literally working with ifixit to provide 1st party repair kits, yes i will be buying moto again

>Simple Mobile
Go be poor somewhere else nigger.

the camera is legit bad

I had a Moto Z Play. Great battery life and performance, but they introduced a bug in the 7.1.1 update last year that broke FLAC playback which was never fixed, causing a battery draining wakelock every time you tried to play FLAC files.

Considering selling my Moto G5 and getting a G6 or a G6 Play instead because I need NFC.

My first phone was a rizr, flirted with Htc for a bit but my last 3 phones have been motos

Why would I buy this when Xiaomi phones are cheaper, better and kernel source code literally on github

So flash a custom rom.

Oh yeah, you are swimming in gold.

Attached: ztZ0yAZ.gif (500x265, 528K)

I can confirm.

>sent from my Moto X4

Honestly, I don't use enough of the power/functionality of my phone to justify a flagship one. And work gave me an S9

i'm not giving money to lenovo

They're legit based. Had an original Moto G I adored (then a few phones between) and now a G6. Couldn't be happier, should have stuck with Motoshit the whole time.

I paid under 500 for my S9, git gud at finding deals

Attached: moto.jpg (152x148, 7K)

Motorola phones are overpriced. I can pay $250 for last years flagship that will greatly outperform whatever "budget" crap Motorola shits out.

>with bill credits paid out over 24 months
Nice "deal" you got there.

Pajeet tier software

This is why you get Huawei /Samsung

>Implying

I bought a Moto E2 for 75 bucks almost 3 years ago and I have no intention of replacing it until it breaks.

But user, I'm posting from my G2 RIGHT NOW

>My G4 Plus
>One year old
>Horrible screen burn
>Sis' G5
>One year old
>Horrible ghost touching when charging
Can't recommend Motorola bros

Attached: helperderp.png (657x527, 11K)

I've had a Moto X4 for about three weeks now and I'm super happy with it. Build's good, the Android modifications are actually helpful and it's overall been a surprisingly pleasant experience to transition to it from a 2015 flagship device.

>muh cumera
Facebook tier nigger normalgroid detected. Neck yourself.

>Go be poor
threadly reminder that Galaxy and Iphone are the hallmarks of a fucking peon who blows money on shit he can't afford

>transition to it from a 2015 flagship device.
Imagine how I'm feeling about mine, coming from a 2012 galaxy s3 mini.

nope, bought all at once on eBay

he cute

>buying poverty pajeet phones

yikes