(((5G))) kills

>Hundreds of birds dead during 5G experiment in The Hague, The Netherlands web.archive.org/web/20181113210548/https://www.healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/

Attached: SmartSelect_20181129123409_Chrome.jpg (1232x537, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181113210548/https://www.healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/
healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/
snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/
asia.nikkei.com/Editor-s-Picks/Japan-Update/Inside-a-meltdown-hit-Fukushima-reactor-building
pastebin.com/TcWEmYYz
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Hague
>THE HAGUE

?
I never heard of this and I live about 3km from the Hague

fAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKe
SNOPED IT, FAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
u got #SNOPED

Attached: 1530587328482.jpg (550x706, 90K)

Attached: data=ju2CThoNl7aSiEFrzd54zJGd5a9FJqSzNHqIXr1XOlA8Eo4VZaX7NatFOhtR9ik4AoHsYnqqwwEdr137_4gayVOB5kG3Muc (558x320, 42K)

>I never heard of this and I live about 3km from the Hague
why would you have heard it? you think they went shouting about this to everyone in a 3km radius outside the hague?

Spotted the geographically illiterate American.

>healthnutnews

>poltard
>pseudoscience
checks out but keep your autism to

>I never heard of this and I live about 3km from the Hague
>Didn't hear
5G isn't about sound waves, retard

>MUH WILDLIFE
>CARE FOR DA ANIMALS
Will be preordering 5g

Why would 5G companies kill their own clients?

Why not

Attached: 1382116235828.jpg (469x746, 103K)

>autistic can not take jokes and calls others autistic
yikes!

Ask tobacco companies

Because who's going to pay the 5G bill?
At least tobacco takes years of regular to kill you. Having a product that kills the user in the first use is retarded.

Immigrants are all the rage nowadays. I'm sure you can import people to fry faster than the time it takes to cook 'em.

Good thing we aren't birds then, huh?
Fucking retards

>dinosaur-killing ray guns
we turok now.

Take your meds before posting, please

PeTA will now shut down (((5G))) and all (((mobile networks) so we can go back to the based 70s lifestyle. We'll finally be free of Jow Forums's grip, boyz.

>AT&T shills and mobile posters trying to defend their new cancer towers

>healthnutnews
Wow, that sounds like an well-respected and peer-reviewed journal. Here, have a (You) for trying though.

>web.archive.org/web/20181113210548/https://www.healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/
Can we got a source ,that isn't a person who calls themself a literal nut?

>healthnutnews
is this legit?

Needs more sources.

And even if it happened, correlation is not causation.

Maybe some faggot polluted a body of water or a bigger food source? Something like that also explain pretty well why you'd mainly find dead wild birds rather than lots of dead humans and pets that drink from a different source of cleaned municipal water / eat from supermarkets.

>healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/
snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/

>ducks were sticking their heads in the water to escape the radiation
Or they were just feeding, like they normally do when people aren't giving them bread.

What's with this anecdotal shit?

This is true. Was there no one nearby with a pet bird that mysteriously died too?

Not him, but i live in the hague, and i heard about lots of birds dieing. They just said it seemed like they were poisoned, but still inconclusive; they had to complete the examinations on the birds.

So.. it was 5g all along ur telling me?

Can't even shoot birds out of the sky with a microwave magnetron and a coffee can.

People will pay for it so they can say
>"ha I am more hip an trendy than you"
even if it kills them

yeah, i'm in the hague or something and all these birds just suddenly and mysteriously fell out of the sky dead. i heard the siren from a nearby beached freighter warning me that the 5G blowout was coming but i just stayed in my house, i remember seeing there were ducks and horses and dogs and cats all running around confused because of the radiation but the ducks hid under water because they are smart and therefore the superior bird. all the big brained animals were ok anyway but stupidier birds that couldnt swim must have died probably
i'm planning on going outside next week so i'll report in if i find any hundreds of birds strewn across the landscape

This. And fuck birds.

convincing nuts they are going to die is cruel but also might be good

Attached: alex frog.jpg (4032x3024, 781K)

>snopes

Why would food companies use pig shit as meat filler in hot dogs?
Why would a company sell industrial runoff as body odor reducer?
Why would you put lead into lipsitck?
Why would you use uranium for makeup?
Why would you use radon for a watch?
Why would you use asbestos for insulation?
Why build a grade school on top of a nuclear waste site?
Why would you dump industrial runoff into the water supply making it unsafe to drink?
Why are you so fucking retarded that you unironically think corporations won't completely fuck you over to the point they can kill you just so they can either save money or make a little bit more money?

Damn, so 5G affect long term memory too

60GHz of high power transmission, what the fuck do they think was gonna happen?
They need to start again with 5G.

>That site that sources all the evidence is FAKE!

Did they talk shit about daddy trump?

You fat fuck.

>If they all got heart-failure with an healthy body, no signs of any virus, no bacterial infection, healthy blood, no poisons found etc. etc. The only reasonable explanation is, that it is from the new 5G Microwaves having an huge effect of all birds hearts! … It heavily resonates with certain ERRATIC PULSED Microwaves (millions per second!) which can be proven to have biological effects on organs! … Am not kidding here! … Some people assume Microwaves at lower wattage “can not harm” because “it does not cook you” … that very flawed “logic” is what they want you to repeat over and over! … Search in “Google Scholar Search Site”: Biological Effects of Non-ionizing Microwaves and be ready to be shocked how stupid most sheeple really are in believing blindly the so called “experts” & ” authorities” of FCC, Telecom & Wireless Industry propaganda!

Attached: moshi moshi.jpg (500x281, 37K)

Some literal who shitrag citing someone's FB posts as proof. What a load of crap

What about it?

Attached: SmartSelect_20181130-021802_Chrome.jpg (684x788, 177K)

Their source is Facebook posts from some dude who is against 5G. I think that tells you all you need to know

Can sell new phone lines if you kill your existing customers and they have new kids to replace them.

You're a retard

>all these retards justifying their smartphone addiction defending this dangerous high frequency shit
Just because you xoomers want to kill yourselves doesn't mean we all do.

Holy shit, of course Jow Forums would fall for obviously for shit like this. The article doesn't have any proper sources or evidence and the source is some random dude who is against 5G. It's pseudo-scientific garbage and Jow Forums laps it up

>yfw 5G is just step in the plan towards an apocalypse where all the goyim are wiped out and the earth is an irradiated wasteland
meanwhile the jews are safe and sound in the self sustaining underground faculties in the antarctic.

>chemtrail schitzos will ensure that we're stuck with 3G forever to own the libs

I'm going to be laughing when you cell fags are 40 and have at least 5 different sources of cancer in your body from pocketing a cell phone all day on top of getting exposed to 5g non-stop. And then you'll bitch and moan about it and act all surprised despite people telling you forever about the stupid jack ass shit you're doing to your body is harmful to your or others, but instead will choose to ignore that fact and start putting the blame on everyone above you - politicians, the media, etc.

Birds pay for internet?

>of course Jow Forums would fall for obviously for shit like this
>entire thread is calling it bullshit
What mental illness do you have that causes your hallucinations?

Based

stupid fucking liberals

radar kills birds every fucking day around the world
they are just trying to make an issue out of shit that has never been an issue to appeal to the emotions of normies who don't know that

BANTI

Attached: 1483238411335.jpg (210x240, 19K)

radiation that affects birds definitely won't do anything to developing babies in the womb

We could send some of those to the Aussies.

>Radio waves at the same frequency and power as they've always been somehow now magically turning frogs gay and murdering your children

How is it pseudoscience when it's provable that the birds died and the major variable in the environment was 5g? Until an alternative hypothesis is presented there's nothing wrong with following the the evidence where it appears to lead and doing more tests.
Sounds like you just want to suppress information.

Who the fuck cares. Fukushima is still melting a hole to the center of the earth and dumping tons of radioactive waste into the ocean as we speak. If 5g doesn't fuck their generations over, Fukushima will anyway.

It's probably all the 5G

5 minutes of research would show you that
>5G has been tested in other places with birds with no casualties
>4G can operate at 8GHZ and has never caused this, this was at 7GHZ
>safe frequencies are up to 300GHZ, up until then they only cause very mild warmth from the energy, after that its sun burns and such
>animals die without us always knowing why, that's why its popular grounds for conspiracy theories
we've been using EM waves for decades, there's really no reason to believe it would kill anything, and especially not just one species of bird in one place on the planet.

15-60GHz Proposed for 5G
This is not safe territory for high power radio.

People would pay for it because it's fucking faster.

That shit is a nothingburger. The natural radiation of the earth in some areas is greater than the fallout of that shit.
Media is so retarded when it comes to radiation, they throw around "radioactive for millions of years!" when in reality a half life of a million years is exactly what you DON'T need to worry about. Even chernobyl has "only" 30x background radiation as this point (about the radiation you get from flying at jet altitude, by the way)

Frequency doesn't matter too much if we're talking about power levels (W/m^2) that can burn you.

The sun emits at a very constant power throughout the spectrum, when you get these gigantic spikes in these high frequency ranges, it is definitely not what you want anywhere near living things.

snopes is pretty good, as long as you don't rely on their conclusion. their conclusion often contradicts the evidence they collect if its against their political beliefs.
But the research is generally thorough, for just getting a non-expert collection of available information
for example the obama born in kenya article, convinced me there's a good chance he was born in Kenya, although that was not their intention of writing it.

the absolute state of the hague

If 5g is actually dangerous you'll be hit whether you have a phone or not.

Exactly, this is why we need to stop this from being rolled out. Upper safe limit is around 5-10GHz. 15-60 is fucking ridiculous.

>Liberals

Infowars is exactly the same as this shit, this isn't a partisan issue, this is crazy fucks with tinfoil hats on

Fukushima is so irradiated that not even bots that are programmed to deal with insane levels of radiation can last more then a few minutes miles away from the reactors. And that same amount of radiation that is so lethal it will flat out kill you instantly, is currently getting dumped into the the fucking sea and entering the ecosystem. Enjoy your 3 armed one eyed retarded grandchildren, I guess.

>Health Nut News

Attached: 1542787514354.jpg (480x475, 51K)

But it's not lol

>implying I won't be save from my underground room surround by foot thick concrete walls and insulation

>programmed to deal with insane levels of radiation
sudo apt install radiation-hardening

The cell phone industry is worth in the $100s of billions, you can bet your ass there's gonna be collusion in studies to keep this thing going.

>infowars
why are you comparing liberals to schizophrenic retards

are you saying they are similar? That's what it sounds like to me.

Telecommunications are important enough that a little bit of cancer would be justifiable anyway.

Healthnutnews are schizophrenic retards just like infowars yes, and the point is their political beliefs don't matter one bit

>he thinks programming only occurs on the software level
>he doesn't even know how modern machines are fabricated

>cant last a few minutes miles away from the reactor
You mean this reactor?
asia.nikkei.com/Editor-s-Picks/Japan-Update/Inside-a-meltdown-hit-Fukushima-reactor-building

Attached: https_%2F%2Fs3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com%2Fpsh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4%2Fimages%2F2%2F2%2F2%2F6%2F127 (2644x1712, 642K)

we've been bathing in them for 15 years so we would have seen something by now if it was super bad.

I remember reading somewhere that a studies preliminary results showed cell phones do give you cancer, but it was SHUT DOWN before it could properly get published. Given the lengths that corporations go to to fuck people over for money matters, and who owns and runs said corporations, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

That's because the current networks are in the 700MHz to 2.4GHz range. 5G is 15-60GHz fucking dumbass.

Maybe they should find a way to squeeze more out of current frequencies, not take the cheap way out and use dangerously high frequencies.
The minor speed increase isn't worth the much higher risk of cancer.

ESL?

wtf i hate schizophrenic retards now

frequency doesn't matter. 300GHZ is safe. it's the amount of power that *could* be dangerous.

Your daily reminder that LF radiowaves or "Cell Phone signals" have 0 effect on living things.

Only reply if you have a credible source on where cell phone signals do ANYTHING to living things. Dont post some fuckin article on some forum from 2003 either.

Fucking retarded normie.
pastebin.com/TcWEmYYz

The fuck you wanna kill our bi-oh, fuck me user that's clever.
I might mention it to the minister of defence if I see him.

I'm guessing he's talking about the missing reactor cores floating around in the ocean somewhere

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/
There is some effect in Chromosome reproduction in cells. This was at 0.63mW for 24 hours at 60GHz. Considering phones go up to 2W and is always in your pocket updating your feeds, weather and shit, this is gonna build up even faster.

sure, if you go fuck around there you're not gonna have a good time. as far as effects on the rest of the world? Very little. The tuna in the pacific is so irradiated yet kilo for kilo a fucking banana has higher becquerels.

you seem to believe higher frequencies are more dangerous... do you have a reason for believing that?
for reference, xrays are 10,000,000,000 times higher than 3.0 GHz.
there's no difference between 100GHZ and 10GHz.