/csg/ - Chinese Stuff General

Non racist edition

Free of safe-chat links and name brand shill images edition.
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a drawing tablet and a Giggity Band 2
• user lightly reviews his new chink sports watch
• SD card and a couple of IEMs show up
• user shares his helpful autismo about Boar semen
• Some info on chink sunglasses
• IEM bonanza
• Only Tin T2 arrives
• "Dear friend"
• "Please understand"
• Leaf blow-her
• Chinked
• "I will protect your investment"
• Apple customer received programming socks

Previous thread

Attached: 154334317149.jpg (850x1163, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_009806986057.html#anchorGoodsFAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iaMgWNKGwrQ
ebay.es/itm/Supercard-Flash-Card-Mini-Sd-Card-Adapter-For-Gba-Sp-Gbm-Ids-Nds-Ndsl-HOT-SALE/253873296527?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO
COOL
!

/csg/ has been chink shit general since its inception my dude

Where do you think you are? Jow Forums is not a non racist safe space.

Why is the news all wrong? 1 star. I expect a refund.

This

Also if any of those rules were enforced Jow Forums would be an entirely different place. 1

>they do it for free
what iems should I get for $15

Attached: 1535842054063.gif (451x326, 35K)

EIASOI X6

It has Meiling so I approve of this thread. Besides, now that we're on 4channel, I think it's time to turn a new face.

already have 3 pairs, want to try something different

>The meaning of words is devoid of any form of interpretation

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED ?

> OP makes a garbage general
> changes name to stuff
> doesnt report threads last news
> copy and pastes old news
> people revolt
> call out OP's faggotry
> create superior general thread with real news
> everyone celebrates
> ass blasted OP complains to jannies
> gets good thread deleted
> back to this thread
> its been sanitized

THIS IS SOME FUCKING GRADE A BULLSHIT

MODS MODS MODS

Attached: 1528932082594.gif (632x480, 1.42M)

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_009806986057.html#anchorGoodsFAQ
are these the normal chinese version? also, should I cop

Get the 8" version instead.

why? i'm getting it to read comics so I wanted a 10 incher

Mod is a weeb

>Non racist edition
>
>Chink Shit Randomiser
>Chink Shit Wiki
>Chink Shit Infographic
>chink sports watch
>chink sunglasses
>Chinked
How is the OP not racist but all the other posts where? Does not compute.

Attached: imagine being this butthurt about your safechat referral links.png (353x282, 122K)

Ur an fucking faggot

Sad, I guess I'll post here. Got my refund for the fnf ifive mini 4s

The seller just ended up saying "really sorry, we accepted the dispute"

Well there goes 3 weeks of waiting, but at least they went down without a fight.

What's was wrong with it

When I posted this, I didn't think it would become reality so soon.

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (800x797, 54K)

no one can fix stupid dog faced garbage man

FUCK CHINKS

Since other thread was deleted I'm still waiting for zishan user to get back to me... It looks like there's a version of the dsd player with a volume pot so now I REALLY want to know how it performs.

Attached: 1514822867212.jpg (300x300, 64K)

They never sent it and gave me a fake tracking number and played dumb when I asked them about it

what site? gearbest?

AliExpress more than likely

AliExpress, I ordered from the seller with the most sales for the tablet on 11.11 because it was the only site I could find around the 100 dollar point, other sites were 130-150 or more

Do not buy from the bereal store, they have a ton of feedback but they still fucked up here this time.

I thought aliexpress is reliable? I thought gb had a far worse reputation? new to this chink stuff

rock zircon for $10 nigbass, or bump it up to ~$25 and get a tin t2 if you want balanced, or a trn v80 if you want v shaped (i have the v80 and i love em)
if youre strict about the $15 limit then try the boarseman cx98, coming in at $13.50 and are highly recommended

there are many stores on AliExpress, they're basically the chink Amazon/eBay
GearBest is a retailer, they are far more reliable

This, if they were the same price on 11.11 I would've gone with gaybreast everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=iaMgWNKGwrQ

why are there so many forum posts complaining about them?
inb4 >rebbit

really dumb post without the pic

Attached: d55764f7-2159-4e39-8abe-bbf1360eb0b9.png (724x437, 37K)

dunno honestly, they've stepped their game up a lot
eGlobalCentral is to be avoided like the plague

Gearbest apparently has KZ ES4s for $9.99. Code "9T1wFrQH". No idea if it works.

>Safe™ space ™ friendly™ naming for advertiser™
Hiroyumoot is that you?

Because they sell stuff that they don't even have in their stock.

that doesn't sound very reliable

How can you tell it's a fake tracking number? It never updates from "information received" or what?

Because people won't go on Jow Forumsgearbeast and post "My purchase at gearbest went great!". It's either going to be questions or complaints.

i had a full review ready to drop in the other thread BUT IT GOT DELETED. Im not gonna post it in OPs faggot ass shitty thread. What a fucking wanker. The absolute state of 4channel.

btw the Zishan DSD with the Volume Pot was the very first version they released. It has the older AK4495 DAC and is not being made anymore. The modern version uses the AK4497eq and volume control is implimented in that chip.

I have a volume pot on my Z2 and its got a great tactile novelty but after a year of being in the pocket and knocked around it does start to crackle a little bit.

Attached: no dear friend.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

No one is selling Tin T2 for less than 40$ now

OK, good to know. Paying more for an older version just because of the volume pot seemed stupid. Just one more q, how's the battery life?

holy shit you guys are mad

It said "shipment ready for dispatch" and never updated past that. On other non AliExpress epacket tracking sites it said overdue shipment or gave me an error saying it wasn't in the system yet. If I'm really lucky they did actually send it but I highly doubt it otherwise they would've argued before they accepted the dispute.

even the responses are mostly negative. only a few people are contrasting saying their purchases went well. one guy even said he received only 1 of the 4 items he ordered even though it said they all shipped together. another guy said he got his stuff, but the wrong address was on the label when it arrived to him
sorry if I'm being autismo, its because theres a really good deal on gb but don't know if I wanna risk it

Not them, but it's a bit much that the other thread with reviews was deleted and the joke thread stayed up.

Ah, I missed that part. Did it get deleted over a slur? It's a little difficult to change all the URLs now.

THERE IS NO "CHINESE STUFF GENERAL"

ONLY

C H I N K
S H I T
GENERAL

Attached: fb40164126f35c4dd648836c62dd3f20.jpg (403x537, 31K)

>Did it get deleted over a slur?
No idea. The OP says chink several times so who knows.

nice fingerprints

Will this usb charger plug work in US?

Attached: 1523810135356.jpg (800x800, 122K)

Only if you get the US plug type

Isn't this the same as US plug but with no holes? It should work, right?

Looks like it

US plugs are designed to use 110V. Chinese plugs are designed to use 220V.

how do i distinguish the good sellers on ali express? especially ones selling good shit for cheap

>buy miniSD game loader for gameboy
>the miniSD cards dont fit in the slot
>complain to chink
>says he will only give me 20% refund bcuz shipping is very expensive or something
what should i do

Attached: s.png (836x906, 126K)

Cobra ACXT545 pair bundle is $30 on Amazon. Any better alternatives?

whats matter? you our VIP. make another order ok??

Got my zeblase vibe 3 hr watch today. Overall build quality seems to be pretty solid. Display is fine but it's functions seem to be fairly basic for a smartwatch (pales in comparison to an iwatch). But you basically get what you pay for. The app to tie it with has a 2.8 rating on Google play though.

Attached: IMG_20181130_012536.jpg (4048x3036, 3.77M)

And a quick pic of the box

Attached: IMG_20181130_013004.jpg (3036x4048, 3.67M)

Those look all right.

Is it heavy?

say no you are protected by ebay and paypal they want you to be stupid and not know this if you ask for full they must say yes

>Input: AC100-240V 50/60Hz 0.5A

All I want for Christmas is a chink smartwatch with a full Android OS

alright, do i go directly to "ask for refund" in ebay instead of trying to sort it with messages ?

>open a dispute with 5 days left on buyer protection for undelivered goods
>Ali gives full refund 2 minutes later
What did the chinks mean by this?

>>the miniSD cards dont fit in the slot
It looks sized for a standard SD card. Have you tried an adapter?

It's Friday.

Generally, yes. Chinks will do literally anything to waste as much of your time as possible and then completely ignore you once ebay protection ends.

believe me i know what card goes in there lol
alright

Attached: 20181128_225248.jpg (1600x1200, 639K)

>>the miniSD cards dont fit in the slot
Hello Fren,

Plesae explain how it doesn't fit?
Is the card the wrong size? sd/micro
Is the MiniSD not complying to the SD standard?

It might be fixable? Either way, chink the chink. Open a dispute with eBay.

Nice

lol

hi,dear poster,sorry for misunderstanding~you know,we have big loss,we must pay high cost of servers,please accept refund 20% or 3 of our workers commit seppuku,thank you and congratulations on joining VIP club of our client!!~see you

user, you gone done goofed.

Attached: SD_Cards.svg.png (1200x1814, 158K)

>On other non AliExpress epacket tracking sites it said overdue shipment or gave me an error saying it wasn't in the system yet.
Now I'm kinda worried, that's happening with 2 packages and another 2 departed country of origin with the ali tracking but are not found in 17track. Just what the fuck is Cainiao and S.F. Express, or the hell is happening to SingPost tracking? or are they trying to fuck with me too?

oh
what the fuck i didnt know that existed

If you had have ordered off Ali, the Supercard would have come with an MiniSD adapter.

Ordered the zishan dsd player since its feature list is pretty good and general impressions were positive. I'm still apprehensive about general use with its UI and button layout though. Hope I don't get chinked

Attached: 1543416023878.png (960x644, 121K)

Are there any good bluetooth earbuds without wires (something air pods)

An easy mistake to make. MiniSD cards are rare and pricey, Mini to Micro Adapters cost little to nothing.

but the one in the pic is the same size than my adapter
ebay.es/itm/Supercard-Flash-Card-Mini-Sd-Card-Adapter-For-Gba-Sp-Gbm-Ids-Nds-Ndsl-HOT-SALE/253873296527?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Doesn't feel that heavy to me, about average for the materials used.

There are other chink alternatives with Android on it, but this isn't one of them. You can sync to both Android and iOS though

>ebay.es/itm/Supercard-Flash-Card-Mini-Sd-Card-Adapter-For-Gba-Sp-Gbm-Ids-Nds-Ndsl-HOT-SALE/253873296527?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
A fair point.
its a typical chink ad with conflicting information, its mentioned in the description but can easily be over looked.

If you have gotten any progress updates whatsoever on your tracking number then it most likely works. Any fake numbers I've gotten just don't work at all, I have had the same thing happen on ebay so I knew exactly what the chink was doing.

Explain to him why the picture is misleading so he can correct the listing.

I usually use aftership or 17track for stuff, at some point sometimes the tracking number gets picked up by local services (at least for me in burgclapistan) and the number sometimes updates on AliExpress tracking, sometimes not, but then for me the usps tracking updates.

i dont want to try to reason with a chink that has even worse english than me and thats actively trying to fuck me over

Yeah there are true wireless ones, qcy q29 I think they are called, or the new airdots.

Does anyone in Australia have any problems buying knives ? pic related

Attached: sanrenmuknife.png (1511x730, 688K)

That supercard is more than a decade old and runs GBA roms badly. You should have picked up a modern EZflash that was released a year or two ago that's literally perfect.

How is he "actively trying" to fuck you over? He probably doesn't even understand the problem right know and if any of you two did their due diligence you wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

If you explained him what's misleading about the listing, not only would it save him and future buyers a lot of trouble, but he'd also more willing to refund you if he realized there's was mistake on his part. I really don't get why some of you guys are always so hostile... Ebay could easily rule you didn't read the description properly btw.

Are there any hiking/snow/work boots worth looking into on AE?

Honestly this seems like a mistake on your end and the sellers, him for not knowing the product he sells and putting a SD card next to it. Your problem because you arent researching anything and got a supercard minisd which has essentially been discontinued and even back when it was released it wasnt the best flash cart for the GBA either. Also you dont seem to know what a mini sd card is despite the title of the product stating so. I've read through the listing and it just says it accepted only mini sd cards, not micro or SD cards but just mini sd.

You should take it as a loss, figure out the solution yourself by getting a mini sd card adapter or get a full refund through paypal and chink the guy out of money for your mistake.

>chinese
Absolute yaiks

Attached: 104567303-sweet-little-girl-throwing-up-puke-vomiting.jpg (1300x1300, 84K)

Fuck niggers
Fuck jannyes
Fuck chinks
Fuck OP(faggots)

Attached: 1539668759905.jpg (612x408, 29K)