No Social Media

Is it better to have no social media, or have social media that you use to make yourself look like a normal member of society?

Attached: DmgchvVUwAAyP3J.jpg large.jpg (1920x1920, 383K)

You answered your own question

I have news for you. 4channel is social media

yep

but probably not in the same context that OP meant

>have social media that you use to make yourself look like a normal member of society
i think only someone with some kinda mental illness would worry about this

tkmiz is a great artist but holy shit does he/she/it have problems

What's the point of having social media if you don't have friends or people who care about you?

>fights severe depression with depressing others

Social media is destructive, use 1:1 direct messaging, dont use discord group chats unless everyone is a friend.

So I can call you a dork.

Attached: 1394076895972.png (696x563, 440K)

But you're doing it right now.

No Jow Forums is a message board, jewbook is where narcissists post everything they do, big difference.

I planned to have them again next year
I think it pays so cheap but give you a lot
Having none of them is sure liberating but you can't just fit in that way
You need to know the newest normies memes or things that your friends are currently doing before talking to them

Attached: 1432679013903.gif (800x800, 50K)

There was no social media longer than there was, so it must be fine to join those abnormal people from the past. I think social media is not outside, but something like a construct or entity based on memories inside the brain.

I just have a Facebook that I have a few vacation photos posted to in case future employers want to do some digging. Other than that, I don't have any real online presence.

4channel is antisocial media

Best to look like a normie. But use it as minimally as possible. List your age, your job and have a picture of you looking normal. Thats it.

listen diz user boi.

Employers commonly check the social media of potential hires now. My facebook is full of hackathon, teach kids to code, maker faire type stuff and I know for a fact that's why I was chosen over other applicants at least once.

I could have just spent half an hour joining groups and clicking "attending" on tech events then done jack shit in real life and they'd never know.

fucking retards, I could see my employer (Bank of America) going all in on shit like this. Noted

>I have news for you. 4channel is social media
What's 4channel?

it's like reddit but 2009 reddit. Soon to be as censored as current year plebbit

I'd say limited use of websites only is a good way to maintain normal status without too much risk. Don't use any apps or upload a lot of pics. Facebook in particular is so over complicated with scrips your data is at serious risk. A while back something like 90 million users had their facebook accounts and any "sign in with facebook" accounts completely exposed by a faulty script on a virtual birthday card.

The best is having an account where people can contact you and move to a different channel. Fuck the treadmill.

This

i though this was a cantonese mongolian basket weaving board

Attached: 1543076470779.png (763x763, 681K)

>I need to know x y normie trending maymay before talking to people
i can smelle your insecurity from my 3rd world shithole wow what a fucking faggot, you deserve to be alone

> Employers commonly check the social media
Is this true?
Am I fucked? I don't use any social media. I am just like a ghost on the web.
What should I do?

Fuck I don't even use any google service. Should i get an Instagram or Facebook?

Do you really want to work for an employer that values social media use over candidate skills?

Nope
but mentioned it so I just felt paranoid

There are people who couldn't care less what the rest of the world follows that you could get along with, believe it or not. You're in a thread full of them so you're bound to find some irl :^)