Zotac: Good or absolutely fucking terrible?

What is your experience with Zotac Jow Forums?

I've had a pretty good experience with them so far, but I want some outside consensus on should I stick with them through and through or find another GPU manufacturer like Asus and EVGA.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-352-bit-Graphics-ZT-P10810G-10P/dp/B072WBS76K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're easily one of the worst of the well known brands

Alright, tally 1 for finding a new GPU over sticking with Zotac.

just had my gtx 1080 die because they put in shitty fans. i dont trust zotac anymore

Tally 2 for new GPU over Zoshit

Never used them but their cards are banehueg unless you get the Minis, which always turned me off.

I had a Zotac Mini 1050, and it's been quite the handy dandy Budget Card for my standard needs, until recently which gives me the budget of getting a 1070. So yeah, I'm gonna cross that one off as Tally 3 for New GPU over ShitTac

So 3 for ditching Zotac? Alright cool.

well yes if you compare them to EVGA i would pick EVGA everyday. but against gigabyte or MSI i would just take the cheaper option .

Alright, so is that point 1 for Zotac?

Great for me so far, I had 2 cards and they never failed me.

A good bit cheaper than EVGA too.

had a 8600gt
died within a year
never again

I had a 1070 amp. Shit was cash. No issues. Ran for a year, sold it during the mining craze for 120% of what I paid for it.

Point 2 for Zotac
Point 4 for New GPU
Point 3 for Zotac

Speaking of which, was the 1070 AMP any good?

As long as the PCB is in its original, default configuration for the card, the only thing that matter are build, component, cooler and fan quality, as well as the fancy software and whatever else you get in the box like adapters and shit. You'll hear complaints about RMAing no matter the company, but I suppose if you've great experience with a specific company, you can go with them. Zotac is below average among the well known brands, but that doesn't say much. Make sure you check reviews (especially user ones) for that specific card to be sure the cooler and whatnot are competitive and of quality.

Thanks lad. I'm just looking for outside answers and see which manufacturer should I move up to next.

Own 1080ti amp extreme. Overclocks like crazy good card. With that being said for warranty I think Evga is the best.

Zotac is only good because they're generally priced lower
If you can afford to pay extra for other brands then do so

So New GPU it is! Thanks guys! I just wanted to know if I should go for other brands other than Zotac.

I haven't got any GPU from zotac, I got the Mini PC ZBox, pretty good even for a portable desktop.

What is the best brand for gpu? Asus?

>(((anus)))

I picked up a 1080ti a while back, it's worked fine for me without issue. The reason I picked it up was it was the only 1080ti at the time that would fit my case.

Attached: Z400.png (683x533, 45K)

In my experience, EVGA is the best. They definitely make the best coolers, so EVGA cards end up boosting the highest with GPU boost. Also, their customer support is by far the best. I've had friends have their cards break after a few years and get a free replacement, and in some cases a better card (if they are out of stock or whatever).
I have an EVGA RTX 2070 XC Ultra, and holy hell this thing is good. Boosts up to around 2000mhz under load, WAY above the boost clock of the card, and stays under 70 C and silent with my fan curve. I will never buy a reference card after experiencing this.

>GTX 1080
>3GB

Attached: dabs_my_wallet.jpg (847x750, 399K)

It's an 11GB card, for whatever reason speccy doesn't understand that.
amazon.com/ZOTAC-GeForce-352-bit-Graphics-ZT-P10810G-10P/dp/B072WBS76K

I had a Zotac 9800GT. Worked 100%, no problem except when I migrated from XP to Vista, shitty NVidia drivers broke.

Still using zotac 1070 with reference design from early 2017. Zero problems but temperatures are kinda high.

>being a brand whore
good goy

Some time ago Jow Forums was praising MSI and Gigabyte for nvidia, now they're suddenly shit. You're asking in the wrong place.

Its hard to differentiate between brands.
Theres general idea that 3 fans > 2 fans > 1 fan because thats the way to make it less noisy
Then theres Vram overheating that was an issue 5 years ago.

It's already ten or so years in the past, but to date a Zotac was the only card I had to send on the same day I received it because it refused to work with my PSU. Other cards were fine.

msi and gigabyte has always been shit at everything

asus's lower end brands (dual, cerberus, TUF, etc) are really shit but their high end brands (strix, crosshair/maximus) are really good

evga only makes quality stuff but even their budget cards are expensive

any other brands not mentioned are worse than msi and gigabyte

I hear they use cheaper VRM that actually produce more heat and run hotter regardless of smaller cooler which doesn't really make sense for premium priced mini cards. but might still overclock ok if you can cool them.