Thoughts on hacker's keyboard?

Thoughts on hacker's keyboard?

Attached: hacker's keyboard.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

The tab key next to the spacebar pisses me off

I use it for termux, for the rest I use swiftkey (with no internet access).
Pro tip if you use vim with hacker's keyboard: long press tab is Esc.

do you tap or swipe on swiftkeys
and post how it looks like

I swipe and swiftkey has the best prediction of all the keyboard I've tried, and I'm not even english.
Unfortunately is a botnet, so, if you care, prepare yourself to block all accesses etc.
I would like to change to an open sourcem but there is not a decent swipe one (maybe MultilingO, but it's complicated).
If oyu want to see how swiftkey is, just go to the Play/Yalp store and see by yourself.

Why?

Attached: key2.jpg (1400x933, 287K)

>virtual keyboards
animegirlholdingpuke.tiff

>keyboards
>touch screen
what?

Attached: 432822_140115094950_20110324143110182.jpg (400x400, 27K)

The screen brightness in that is so bad.

oh wow, where can I get one

hackers keyboard is kinda nice, but these FUCKING RETARDED SCREENS make it unusable vertically, as you cannot see whats going

I have one and use it at 15% throughout the day
Maybe you're thinking of the very old version

uwot never had screen problem except no glue behind it with keyone

>hacker's
>no pipe symbol or asterisk visible
this isn't really for hackers.

it's nice
I'll just use a bluetooth keyboard if I need to actually do any amount of typing at all, but it's useful as shit for when I'm not carrying my keyboard.

the dictionary completion seems broken under android 8, it's giving me complete nonsense results

enable 5-line mode, which is more like how an actual keyboard is laid out
ctrl where capslock was is retarded (on a touch screen) though, especially since it means ctrl-a is disabled by default since its placement would have people grazing it by accident and then typing over their now selected text

> he doesn't use BeHe Keyboard

switched to simple keyboard because it felt gay using something called "hackers keyboard"

Keyboard69 is based, but just needs some work on the predictive ends of things. two digit swiping > one digit swiping. SwiftKey BTFO

I always assume any software with 'Hacker' in the title is doing something nefarious in the background and was named as such as a kind of hiding in plain sight cover.

Get a real keyboard

Attached: IMG_20181130_155417.jpg (4160x3120, 2.63M)

>swiftkey has the best prediction of all the keyboard I've tried
this. I can't use any other kb.

>showing off your Walmart hp laptop

is that because it's just that good, or did you let it connect to your google account to generate a database of common words and phrases?

I've always let it scan the account so I dunno if the default word prediction is any good

both, the prediction system by itself is amazing.

I bought it t Currys/PooPee World

I use it as my main kb on my tablet. Its light, fast, simple and crisp theme and it has all buttons i need

It's all about the Keyboard 69