Youtube channels you block

>anything with "gaming" in the name
>anything with "trend" in the name
>""""skeptics""""

Attached: 1517884304081.jpg (3000x2660, 1.83M)

>everyone I don't like is a skeptic
reminder that terry could have still been alive

>anything with "tech" in the name

you can block YouTube channels? please share your wisdom with us

>youtube
which one of those is you, op?

Not natively you need an extension like Iridium

I usually don't bother blocking but this is my blocked list

Blaire White
ContraPoints
Cosmodore
ibxtoycat
Memology 101
NFKRZ
Sargon of Akkad
Shaun
TheGamerFromMars
The Thinkery

I've been spending way less time on YT since they shoah'd the Killstream anyway

based
and redpilled

supposedly you can go to a channel about page and click the flag, then select block user, it says it blocks them from commenting on your videos though. Iridium is a way easier way to do it.

my iridium list just keeps growing. Occasionalyl ill go to the trending page just to find shit to block.

Who gets consoles for Christmas? Their parents must be goddamn rich.

Yeah blocking the user doesn't seem to do anything else but stop their comments appearing on your video

Each one of those men have a girlfriend. Most of those men got those switches from a female that likes/loves them

Attached: 1514130278621.jpg (500x333, 50K)

aren't you supposed to be on your containment board?

Assuming you mean Jow Forums I don't nor have I ever used it, I just like the Killstream

>female
>loves
user..

Attached: 1540248025817.png (1242x1080, 494K)

no im talking about /lgbt/

Jesus fucking Christ I hate autistic basedbeard manchildren

Some oddball gaming channels are OK like general old/obscure stuff by non zoomers
8bit guy techmoan lgr etc

I don't get it then

this jewish gentelman over reached with calling random people nazis. get the linux, you know the one that they say.

He's calling you a homosexual for not sharing his based and redpilled fixation with Sargon of Akkad

Enjoying those Vox and Buzzfeed videos my dude?

LOL what the shit is that seriously it? Who the fuck even still likes Sargon in the current year? He's a giant faggot that only brainlets think is smart because he has a British accent

apparently he's alright in person
my mate tried to get a photo with him doing the basedboy face but he refused

I'm sure he's a nice enough dude but his popularity is undeserved

lol i like how you assume that sargon is the one out of that group that i like. Shaun is bar far the most alpha and redpilled o that list desu

doesn't the same thing count for anyone else you don't think produces meaningful content?
i don't watch sargon's videos but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve views, because evidently he's doing something that plenty of others appreciate

I mean people can watch and like whatever they want to but Sargon and a lot of his audience seems to have this delusion that he's way more unique and influential than he actually is
Of course the context of this conversation is the assumption that the person who replied to me was calling me a faggot for not liking him which caused my reaction since people both left and right of him love to laugh at "skeptics" including him

oh yeah, you're certainly not a faggot for not following "e-celebs".
it's just a fad as far as i'm concerned

Blocking then still doesnt prevent them from showing g up in my searches

Unobxing therapy. I just don't like him. I hate seeing his face with that annoying boomer hat because he's actually bald and doesn't just man up and records videos with his bald hat. He also has a really annoying punchable face. These fucking clickbait images really make me want to beat the shit out of him.

Attached: unbox-therapy-300x300.jpg (300x300, 17K)

is that vsauce

what a perfect post
holy shit you're a mongoloid

you mean you dont want to watch the 600th episode of "guy opens box of expensive shit you can't have then gives a lukewarm review of it"?

anti capitalist consumer technology redpills

you ok bro?

Attached: gulagticket.jpg (593x268, 58K)