Brapmobile

Let's work on a device that would simulate smell Jow Forums. Is it possible? How would it be done?

Attached: 0wboqe546n111.jpg (1242x912, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10510363
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1540821917085.jpg (640x480, 293K)

Why work only on visions and sound when there's other senses left

There is one
Perfume and fart
Ha!

Attached: 1542682731390.webm (1168x664, 570K)

Good thread.

Attached: lovely-brapper.jpg (800x610, 66K)

It's impossible to create smell out of nothing

>Let's work on a device that would simulate smell Jow Forums. Is it possible? How would it be done?

Like 10 years ago, or 15 i think, they thought the next big thing would be smell for tvs, you'd buy a casette of smells and the thing would mix it up to create anything shown on tv. There wre prototypes and all that. Until their realize people dont want to smell the shit they see on tv.

holy fuck

An array of chemicals that would mix into an aerosol and brap you. It would be rather costly, with nebulizers alone running about $700. Not sure what chemicals you would want, in what quantities, or what they would cost. Refills would probably make printer ink look cheap though.

Yes that is quite a braper

source ?

Attached: 1542557953065.jpg (533x800, 163K)

tfw knows exactly how it's gonna be done, and almost spilled the beans.

Attached: wile_coyote.jpg (300x263, 11K)

How does pusy smell like

we need to do a research on this to make project possible.

I make the logo

I would like to see it. Prototype something. Theme is:
pussy smell research

Attached: smelloscope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

You would either need to make a replicator like in Star Trek or find out how to directly wire senses into your brain to simulate smell

Still missing Sponge Bob.

it's impossible to create an explosion out of nothing.
Yet somehow scientists managed to convince pseudo intellectuals that it was possible.
Unless maybe... God was the source of that explosion?

Already exists
translate.google.com/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&u=https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10510363

Nothing if it’s quality.

Attached: 1507686249571.png (645x729, 70K)

Attached: 1520356371089.jpg (600x445, 55K)

So this is the power of a CS degree.

Attached: yoda-sniffing.jpg (509x379, 21K)

how?

Tricking the brain into thinking that it smells something might be the beat to aim for then

Attached: 1482171045169.png (597x493, 3K)

Attached: 1519710621793.webm (830x810, 2.8M)

Its just chemicals lol, sell scent on catridges like a printer, a huge database with every smell with the combination of every molecule and a device that dispenses based on the recipes.

that's a boy booty.

source?

Bait

source: Christy Mack

Personal experience having seen lots of boy booties

>implying i want to smell the ass and not the feet instead

Attached: Djis6O3UUAAUBPh.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1430, 161K)

kys faggot.

this is it.

Light:
Humans have 4 kinds of receptors that each work on in a gradiated way: each one only detect ONE thing and it's about how much.
Easily created by electrically-stimulating certain non-fungible material.

Sound:
Humans essentially only have one receptor for sound and it only has two axes: intensity and frequency.
Easily created by moving pushing a cone of material back and forth rapidly.

Smell:
Humans have 400 different kinds of receptors, each detecting several hundred billion completely and utterly different things based on their protein composition.
In order to stimulate it, physical material has to be transported into the nose.

Just smell your own

So that's why thots sell their used panties for hundreds of dollars
Makes sense

Attached: 1541366143762.jpg (620x357, 20K)

its not the same user, its not the same.

our own farts cannot compete with the farts and foot odors from that of a animu loli

>The big bang was an explosion

What do women's assholes smell like?

I don't want to smell black or female """people""".

shit. But their shit smells nice.

Slide your hand in the crease of you leg and your groin. Like that

NOW MY HAND SMELLS LIKE POO POO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT HAVE I DONE

If you want to be difficult then sure don't call it an explosion. But laymen's terms and simplification dictate the big bang as an explosion and so I too will call it an explosion.

Your body grease smells like fecal matter? Either take a shower for once in your life or drastically change your diet because that ain't healthy.

If they just took a shit, it smells like putrid shit, but if it's clean, it doesn't smell like much of anything.

Once you smell a girl's ass after she has taken a shit, you will never look at a woman's ass the same.

Speak for youself
I personally find a girl's unkempt ass to be quite sexy. It's probably some pheromone thing

Unkempt and smelling like shit are definitely two different things.

If you're talking about the smell of a girls asshole after a run, that's different and doesn't count. If you like a shitty asshole, you're a degenerate.

I'm not a degenerate. I live in a healthy monogamous relationship with my boyfriend.

>hero thought he had control