Remind me again why you hate them?

Remind me again why you hate them?

Attached: CurryFlag.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

just meme
we are the goat

Attached: 9iik.jpg (900x506, 186K)

Becuz they stole our jubz!

World's biggest polluters and getting worse, street shitting, and basically being chinese but worse

jews started diversity and political correctness plague in western world to destroy their civilization therefore their power over the world.

pajeets exploited it pretty well. they entered major tech companies and with nepotism they filled them with other pajeets.

that caused a steep drop of software quality in world. not to mention cheap outsources to india and other causes.

Attached: jew.jpg (690x388, 96K)

I general hate Indian.
1. They stink
2. They are untidy
3. Their voice is horrible
4. Nigger
5. Ugly

they are begind crimes against humanity like Pregnant Else Bathroom Cleaning and fifty billion other absolutely fucked up web games among other things

They smell bad.

Extremely arrogant

they created gypsies

I don’t hate them. I used to think they are all retarded, but after a few years in the industry I realized 80%+ of people are retarded no matter their race.

Arrogant but can't make up for it.
Deliver bad quality in general.

Every fucking YouTube video relating to engineering at all, or any engineering based classes that’s taught by an English speaker always has some poo complaining the video isn’t in Hindi. What the flying fuck. Go to some fucking pajeet channel then why the fuck are you complaining.

Same with english speakers desu especially Americans. They always throw an autistic fit when people dont speak english on the internet.

Once and Indian told me i have no right to life since i like my own gender. I don't hate them, but i see them as cultur-less and backwards.

The internet is English though.
Either write in English or don't use the internet, it's pretty simple.

cause most of them are dumbfucks
pic kinda relate
nice try ranjvir

Attached: 1542613093907.png (1080x1920, 838K)

Well may be true but still pathetic and arrogant by English speakers who demand to be catered for when the uploader didnt intent to.

youtube is full by tutorials that dont work

>spaghetti code
>poo in the loo (pic related)

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

Fuck that pic gave me gonorrhoea