IPhones are objectively superior to Androids

Prove me wrong, you literally can't.

Attached: image.png (636x298, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=Pube5Aynsls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

U can't clean all cache with 1 click
No firefox addons
No imgboard apps
No fdroid analogues

Incel detected.

Omg omg how?

Android phones often have screen protection. Apple battery seems to be made to last not too long .

>Incel detected.
Incel detected

>unironically referencing the incel meme
yikes

Incest detected

Only in America, Latin America and maybe some parts of Europe. In the rest of the world people don't give a fuck, and in China it's the Apple users who are seen as poor people overcompensating while wealthy people have Chinese phones. Same for Korea

pros of apple
>ecosystem
>first app adaptations since devs prefer to make them for iOS

cons of apple
>proprietary port
>iOS
>devs have to pay iTunes store to make apps
>NOTCH
>battery degradation (or OS slow downs)
>only 2 models released each year and they're both $1000
>shitty protection and inferior products

>unironic AAVE
gay

>objectively
>literally

Go away, son

>wanting to clean cache manually

iOS is definitely a more polished OS than Android. Especially since phone manufacturers add their own bells and whistles to it before selling them.

For example: After taking a new picture with a 2 pixel camera, I need to open up the "galleries" app to view it. Meanwhile in iOS you can just open it up inside of the same app. This is convenient.

>inb4 "install X app don't use default garbage"
You don't need to do that on iOS, and if I were buying it for my mother, I would want something to work out of the box.

Audio and external peripherals also tend to care more about iOS since its easier to develop for. Their devices are relatively the same.

For media consumption, I think it doesn't matter too much. For apps and daily use, iOS is more polished in my opinion.

As if I care about the opinions of Eurocucks, chinks, and beaners.

/thread

>Letting a corporation dictate your tastes
Truly an NPC consumer base.

not having to clean cache is a feature
there are at least 3 imageboard apps
our fdroid is older than android itself, it's called Cydia

Burger problems. iOS market share is half as high in Europe.

Attached: Americans.jpg (384x395, 21K)

>deadass

I can't wait for the race war.

you can open photos you just took with android
it's like you haven't even used android.
iOS is far from convenient compared to android
all settings (WiFi, mobile data, BT, GPS, flash light etc) I can put in top notification area, where it's easily accessible (just swipe from top to bottom)
didn't see this on iOS
when I tried iPhone, at first it was confusing how to connect to WiFi (just went to settings and did it there)

your post is extremely low quality and I replied to you just because I have nothing better to do now.

they added control center like 5 years ago

euros all use stuff like sony etc

>he has to jailbreak his phone to install unofficial apps

Murrikans the only niggas stupid enough to buy Xbox, Apple and Chevrolet.

>click

No good browsers. ios mozilla is basically safari which is shit

>he has to allow installation of apps from unknown sources to install unofficial apps

and how do you access control center?
give me step by step (1. 2. 3. ...) guide to connect to unknown WiFi with password

>white guy
>"deadass"
Fuck these fags, if they want to waste their money buying worse phones then best of luck to them

I bet you have tons of viruses and malware on your Shitdroid

i like posting with mimi and watching a video as an overlay in the corner. can an iphone do that yet?

ITT: OP proves he doesn't know the difference between objective and subjective

Incest neglected

They're both shit but android can be cleaned from some spyphone features

Leddit detected.

Apple hasn't done that. You've done that to yourself. Stop believing your own made up delusions.

It's like people on the highway who act like everyone cares about how far ahead or behind traffic they are. Just get there safely, you're making the rest up.

of all the things I blame apple for this is not one of them. apple's primary consumers were already fuckshits before they joined the bandwagon

Good luck getting pussy with such an attitude, user

t. reddit

The only good product applel has right now is the mac mini. The 15" MBP and new MBA would be good if the keyboards didn't fail. Maybe the new Mac Pro won't suck like the trashcan model.

I didn't give a fuck when the phat ass iPod came out. What makes you think I give a fuck about their pleb electronics now.

>literally changing 1 setting compared to all the jailbreak process which isn't always available depending on iOS version and you lose it if you update

I'm taking night classes.

The dude who sits next to me, whom I am 95% certain is gay and into me, noticed I have an android phone and said "*gasp* You have an android phone? I can't talk to you anymore!" last class.

So I'm chalking that one up as a good thing.

You're missing the point. The claim was that there was better integration between apps on iOS than on android.

Iphone is the most popular phone brand in America among non-poor people.

Therefore it is objectively superior to shitdroid.

it's more convenient to use android though
and why end user would care about integration?
give me an example

How the heck is it related. Oh, your most attractive feature is a phone approved by the mass?

>war
it will be a nigger extermination, no war about it.

and samsung

subscribed

If you own an android you will be looked down upon and people will assume your poor low-caste trash.

>objectively superior
>planned obsolescence

>low-caste trash
The irony is that most people outside of India think of all indian people as the lowest "caste", their mental stereotype for all indians is that they live off of rats in the field and shit in the streets.

Imagine being so weak-minded that a color of a buble is enough to condition your perception of other's people physical trait

>After taking a new picture with a 2 pixel camera, I need to open up the "galleries" app to view it.
That is just plain wrong.
Also, if i want to change the setting of the camera, I can do it directly from the camera app on android. on ios, you'd need to exit the camera, go onto settings and then change the settings. Which is the exact opposite of convenient

If someone is shallow enough to reject you because of a phone, do you really think they're a good relationship match for you?

>Tfw I get off on shallowness and cruelty towards me
yeah you're right though. I should try to get someone who treats me well.

No, that's pretty much the definition of subjective, dipshit. What you're describing is a metric based entirely on personal preference. Objectively, iPhones are inferior in every way except popularity and the fact that they don't suffer from the fragmentation that Android phones have since they're made by only one company. If you compare iPhones to high end Android phones they fall short in almost every way possible. It's the cheap garbage phones for "emerging markets" that give the impression that Android phones are cheap shit.

Do us all a favor and come back after you turn 18, m8.

Good luck not getting a taste of old man's shit stained balls with that attitude

>Bringing up caste into this
iJeet detected.

If someone finds me unattractive simply because I have an Android phone, that's another bullet I'll consider dodged. Someone like that probably has other issues I'd also rather not deal with.

Nigger

Androids are objectively superior to iPhones because you can automatically detect incels thanks to them.

With an iPhone you just don't know.

>yfw Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in America and your future boss at google will be Indian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income#By_ancestry

>deadass
Opinion discarded

Hey guys, European here. Tell me what the fuck "deadass" means. I've been hearing this brown people lingo for a while now. On a side note, what does lowkey mean? Is it the same as deadass?

It's a retarded new york slang that niggers and white trash use to let you know their opinions don't matter.

swipe from right corner to get to the control center where you can turn flashlight on/off wifi etc

to get to the wifi menu swipe down on home screen and type wifi

I functionmogged my bro back when android was a new thing and he was getting mad at widgets. Then I did it again with a new feature, and again, and again, and again. Then finally 3 years later Apple gave 'em some of those features. The fanboys were getting excited when that was years old news for me.
Now, I'm in a such environment where most people have Huawei phones. Those who wanna show off or something go for Samsung flagships and that's it. I've literally seen 1 or 2 people use iphones in the last half-year. I've also basically bullied that one iphone person to admit Android supremacy.
>lol I got this iphone 4 for cheap some time ago, it just werks for me, I'm not an advanced user

>polished
Get out, faggot.
I like when there's grease, dirt and layerd dust-hair all over my OS. Luke Smith wanted to word-filter you shits just like the torxroaches and I definitely see the reason for it now.

>Not Jews
>I specifically said Indians in India.
Try again you stupid faggot.

lowkey deadass you wildin senpai

Deadass: Meaning to be serious about a subject previously spoken of in a conversation

Lowkey: not elaborate, showy, or intensive; modest or restrained.

Holy fuck now that I know what that means, I see them as even more subhuman than before.

Attached: 1541323166258.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

Do you add bells and whistles to your peepee before stroking it too?

Yeah man, what really got me was when I first saw those awful iCuck cases with a cut-out in the back so YOU COULD SEE THE LOGO. Can't make that shit up.
>buying a whole device for le back logo
And this toxic anti-android behavioral model is what's really common among the fanboys and it's just scary what consumerism can do to people and technology. It's so bad that phones became decorations and fashion items instead of mobile computers they were set to become. That's why we see all the bullshit ranging from notches to 3.5mm jack removal, I hate it so much, yet nothing can be done about it - Apple must ruin technology and they eventually will come for all that's good left of it.
>using a laggy 2000's connection tool to listen to audio in 2018
I get sad each time when reminded of this, look at all the flagships nowadays - they expect us to behave like this unironically. Hopefully next time they remove the camera and give us a bluetooth/dongle-based iCam.

All phones are for fags, but Apple even more so. VOIP/SIP and websites over GNU/Linux laptops ftw. If any of you fags say "but that's not as mobile" needs to find the video of Richard Stallman dancing to Superman on the MIT campus with a laptop roped around his neck.

Fuck it, you're probably not competent enough to find it yourself without Siri or something, so here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pube5Aynsls

>pros
>ecosystem

>being an Isheep
>using software written by Google
Imagine being a Apple or Android user and arguing over who's better while both of your phones are running spyware lmfao.

Attached: 1541258360446.jpg (746x752, 54K)

>ecosystem
You mean walled garden?

Then explain all this "polishing" you like so much. I guess that's from all the fantasies you have of women you see in the subway polishing your dick, when you creepily stare at them.
Since when removal of features and customization options was good? It is optional and allows you to change the layout according to your needs, otherwise you ignore it as with iphones.

Attached: 1516025117081.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

Can ios fucks play webms yet?

Also I find that tweet highly suspect because even the most vapid of thots that I know in New York and Florida use Androids. Not like it matters, if you judge a person solely by what phone they use, then you probably don't have a whole lot going for you. My 60 year old Boomer landlord for my warehouse still uses a beat up Galaxy s4, but he's swimming in $$$$.

not removing play services and using MicroG

You do realize that this isn't a thing past iOS 9? Great security right there, buying a device which can't be updated past iOS 9.
Are you 10?

what a stupid picture

My battery life is still the same after 4 years of use. My friends 2 year old iPhone loses more and more battery life every ios update.

its not losing battery life, its just draining faster because of all the backdoor shit apple keeps packing in.

Safari can't even play them iirc

jesus christ, you're retarded

Yes but can they fix UI glitches in their sign up menu?

Attached: IMG_20180104_205513.jpg (4160x3120, 2.1M)

If you have money and own an iPhone
>You are 10 times more likely to be egoist and believe that you have the right to be happy
>upon facing this truth, you balance this negative trait by being a kind person
>You also value user experience more than technical aspects on tech and people
>You trust and expect more of others
>As its an expensive item, the filter to meet like mined people works great

If you have money and own an android
>You are 10 times more likely to believe there are more important things to care about and that you still dont have the right to be happy
>upon facing this truth, you balance this positive trait by putting more pressure on others
>You value technical aspects more than user experience on tech and people
>You trust others less, but still expect more from them
>As its a cheap item, theres no filter to meet like minded people, making you lonely

what the fuck is this shit, horoscopes for fa/g/gots?

DAB. A DAB! Ohhh my wordddd xD

iPoo user experience is much worse, though. Android got so polished with recent versions that it is easier to use than iOS, it so easy and intuitive that it is boring you can do almost anything without much challenge, both of my grandparents use Android devices.

Meanwhile, try reading fb2 books on iOS, or finding a free app that lets you browse files without ads popping up every minute, or downloading youtube videos to watch offline without massive assfuckery. I even thought about switching to iOS just for the challenge and to tinker with it.

>As its a cheap item
are you implying that Galaxy doesn't cost as much as fucking iphones?