"In order to comply with the CoC, replace **** with a hug."

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-Kernel-Hugs

>"In order to comply with the CoC, replace **** with a hug."

AYY LMAO

Attached: 1 oLKFreNYAOL0b3WYXAz0og.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-Kernel-Hugs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in order to make the kernel more heteronormative we should submit a patch that replaces all io port variables with "penis" and "vagina"

>the code changes dumb sjws and pc idiots can make are only of this type
L M A O
All those years spent in school, burning your parents cash, damn, they must be proud.

can somebody just end it all, please

Attached: utter_disgust.jpg (521x600, 30K)

I mean if they can get such a strong sense of accomplishment by yelling at one person for referring to them by the wrong pronoun then imagine how they feel when they make even the slightest change to a major project like the linux kernel

Just stop doing open source for free and it's over. I don't really give a fuck if entire foss ecosystem collapses because of sjws and stupid cunts and world reverts back to 80's.

Glad intel is up to tackling the biggest challenges facing the Linux Kernel and moving it forward.

This shit is fucked yo. Linux down.

Hug you all you hugging piece of shit
Hug.

don't ever hug me or any of my child ever again you motherhugger

I-I wouldn't mind being hugged desu...

Attached: 1521881763260.gif (540x603, 188K)

what word was replaced? I can't think of profanity that would work when replaced with "a hug"

fugg

You'd never think we would reach this point...but we have. What a sad state the industry has now reached, even the open source community is threatened

Attached: Oh My God.png (249x271, 74K)

FreeBSD blown the FUCK OUT

Linux has hugs

Attached: ojACCWn.png (727x727, 36K)

does fugg mean anything in a foreign language? Let's see if we can accuse the Open source community of being nasty racists that hate foreigners for their use of words that are different than ours

>FreeBSD blown the HUG OUT
Ftfy.
>This booboo is hugged yo. Linux down.
Ftfy.
>[..] I don't really give a hug [..]
Ftfy.

>phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Linux-Kernel-Hugs
"Ham Doctor"

imagine if they had spent all those resources into fixing GNOME instead

>fixing gnome
heh.

gnome is perfect already

did ANYONE expect them to work on anything other than comments? I mean these people are too retarded too look between their legs and determine their gender, so how do you expect them to decipher complex code?

Kek

Ah, yes, Intel always giving back quality code!

> it's just 33 lines of changed comments out of 3.3+ million lines of code comments within the kernel source tree

It's fucking nothing. That being said, fuck the CoC.

Attached: bemusedblackguy.jpg (600x800, 136K)