When you already have all the dependencies

>when you already have all the dependencies

Attached: file.png (480x360, 130K)

>When you use windows so that's never an issue

This triggered me.
Why can't those retards use less depedencies? I even have to download depedencies for the depedencies! My packages are 2296 and I've barely installed anything. Fuck this shit!

yeah on Windows you just install the same shit 100 times.

No, it already comes with all the bloat and dependencies you will never need in you 10gb install

Don't you guys have those C++ Redistributables though?

I keep uninstalling those to keep my list of installed programs all neat and clean until I notice one of my programs stops working for some reason and then I need to install them again. Disavow.

>Why can't those retards use less depedencies
if every program tried to reinvent the wheel nothing would get done.

Well, that's retarded.

No, it is not.

It's not about reinventing the wheel. There are some programs who need a lot of the dependencies for doing one simple job. Some things are just extremely bloated.

>unix philosophy
>doing one thing, well
>programs that need to do mutiple thing have to depend on multiple other packages
>get dependency hell
Im just being retarded and saying that in theory doing things right will eventually get you to a point where some package in order to be simple have to depend on a lot of other packages, even if you ignore some programs that are actually bloated because the devs are idiots.

muh don't reinvent the wheel for even the simplest of tasks!

I definitely agree, but that's only on a few monopolized programs like Gnome or KDE.

>when you use static linking

This is why I love coding in C. every other language is written by basedboys who add insane amounts of CPU and memory hogging dependencies because of thoughts like this muh snark stackoverflow faggot
It's literally the coding equivalent of the real nigga who up spongebob images that have 8 watermarks and are compressed to shit

Shoutout to Christopher Poole's closed for making me solve ten captchas to get this post stored in the botnet. On that note, Google's API and dependencies are fucking AIDS. They repeat the same library titles over and over again and their O2 auth system outputs whitespace. Literally the CS major meme

portage use flags

you never had to use any C libraries because you've never programmed anything of value

I didn't think about it that way. You've convinced me.

>when you have the same library 10 times because every program ships their own.

>software don't have any dependencies

Attached: JFUxVmY.jpg (720x1022, 59K)