Do you carry around a power bank?

Do you carry around a power bank?

Attached: 800px-Power_bank.jpg (800x678, 58K)

Only when travelling

Are you so glued to your phone that it won't even last a day?

Only when I am going outside with

No, my phone lasts 3+ days without charging, even if it would drain I'm near an outlet most of the day.

lmao that's because I charge my phone every 2 or 3 days so when I begin the day with 35% battery I am not sure if it will last until the end of the day.

No. Don't buy phones that don't have a removable battery. I bought 2 spare batteries and a battery wall charger. If I know I'm gonna use my phone a lot I'll throw my spares in my jacket pocket and I have 2 instant 100% recharges.

I do.

And is there a reason you can't charge it every day? Just make a habit of plugging it in when you go to sleep.

Yes. Yes I do. A high capacity 26800 mAh Anker PowerCore+.

Attached: IMG_20181130_144940.jpg (3456x4608, 3.98M)

>taking off the back cover, replacing the battery, and waiting for it to reboot is more convenient than just plugging it in for a few minutes

I've got a Xiaomi one for travelling

I used to before I got 1+5.

I do.
My phone only has 6h of SoT and everything else is shit.

>for long, all-day trips
Yes
>for short trips
No

I carry a Thrunite C2.

Attached: IMG_1320-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 102K)

No, because I only have to charge every 3 days or so anyway, there's no way I can go through it in a single day

Attached: android-authority-blackberry-keyone-black-edition-111-1340x754.jpg (1340x754, 189K)

>Looking at your phone for 6 hours a day
>Literally over a third of your waking hours

I use google maps for walking directions a lot and that destroys the battery so yes. No phone could last a day of that.

i usually did not ever carry one around me but i probably will start carrying one around since i recently have got my hands on a lg optimus l9 and holy fuck these big screen phones have short lasting batteries

>be on Jow Forums
>only carries a phone

I also carry a wallet.

>losing uptime

Yeah, I use it to charge my bluetooth vibes

>leaving the house

Attached: 1543424936813.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>Moto z2 force with turbo battery pack
>Nearly 48 hours of normal use

Besides my wallet and my keys, what the hell else do you expect me to carry around?

Yeah. I go camping on occasion and it's nice to have. The areas I go to have a sign in thing and they usually have charging stations there but it's a bit of a walk and you have to stick around so no one jacks your phone.

I'm considering buying a solar powered charger for longer trips but I'm wondering if they're actually any good or just a meme.

Yeah. I use battery limit to avoid charging past 80% and also carry it so my waifu can recharge her's.

Leaving the phone on charger over night is the worst idea, modern Li-poly batteries has a weakness on charging over 100%
If you leave it charging even with full charge for more than 2 hours, the life-span of the battery will decrease faster than it should be

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-010514_Ampere.png (1080x1920, 137K)

Gun and condoms.

>Ampere won't run unless you update Google Play services.
>can clearly see it running just fine in the background of the warning
What a shit show. Anyway I do my charging whenever without putting further consideration into it, and I consider the battery life just fine three years into owning my phone.

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

t. kissless virgin

I don't, my phone usage is so light that I only need to charge it every 3-5 days.

Nah, my battery is so big that charging it tp 70% is enough for getting at least 6 hours of SOT.
Also, when I go to university or travel by train, most of the time I'll have my laptop that will do just fine for giving my phone some extra juice.

Powerbanls for me have the problem that they are yet another thing to charge, but they barely get any use so you end up never having it charged up when it would be of use.

>3456x4608
>4MiB

Fuck off retard

What phone

OnePlus 5T, nothing special. It just gets very little use, 1-2h of screen time over 3-5 days. As a rule I leave my phone to charge in the evening if the battery is

What a fucking meme. You can hear the charger buzz when the phone is fully charged and no longer accepting charge.

Wtf. I have an S8 and the battery sucks dick. I get like 3 hours SOT on a full charge. I always charge part way through the day.

I don't know, do you have a lot of shit running in the background, or are you playing games or something? I just use my phone for texting, the occasional call and very rare browsing, though nothing more than a few minutes at a time.

Must be an app for sure, I got a Note 8, which has a smaller battery and I get 6 hours SOT over 2 days.

It must be some rogue app that I can't identify. I started out with great battery, like 6 hrs SOT when I first got it. I don't play any games and I've enabled ADB permissions for GSAM and BetterBatteryStats but I can't identify any suspicious wakelocks, other than Podcast Addict but it's not like I'm listening to podcasts 24/7.

Why are you upset?

None of my devices are shitty enough to require more than one charge per day

I have a Xiaomi 20000mAh one

I specifically buy devices with good power efficiency and/or big batteries. So no.
My phone and laptop last me multiple days of use.

>being a batterylet

Attached: Screenshot_20181122-064538.png (1080x2160, 185K)

I don't need to, my rooted and ungoogled galaxy s5 lasts ~50 hours

Attached: 1130181048.jpg (4160x3120, 3.93M)

Z5 Compact.
Battery is "okay" at best and can't change phone because everything else is shit.

Thinking of getting one when I return to my northern cabin where the power can go out for days. Anybody have any recommendations for a large power bank? Must be able to power the draw from a laptop. This one seems pretty large.

Attached: C9SeApbW0AAMqDR.jpg large.jpg (1600x1482, 102K)

Might aswell get a grenade because it's the same thing

just like gas pistons in chairs right

sasuga Jow Forums

why is the battery on the phone over half full but only 17%???

Yes because my phone is so fucking shit it dies in less than a day.

Sometimes

if only this was cheaper

Ditto.

Yes.
>how often do you use it?
Once every couple of months or so.

>You can hear the charger buzz when the phone is fully charged and no longer accepting charge.
Um, that's just wrong.
Sure, it stops charging the battery, but the phone is just running off the charger then. And that's not even the point. The point is that charging from about 80% to 100% causes more degradation to the battery than charging from 60% to 80%.
I charge my phone to between 80 and 90% in the evening and maybe top it up a little in the morning, but overall that gets me through the day.

Because it's an animation.

Yeah, it's called the chad marine battery. No one got time for pussy ass virgin power banks with tiny ass USB outputs.

Attached: 51aUArrr-zL._SL1024_.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Mi Max

in your purse

How do I plug my computer's power supply into that.

DC to AC converter.

Seems dangerous. I'd hate to get electrocuted trying to make a container and outlets for it.

Yup

Attached: 51ojA h8sNL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 8K)

Then get one of these then if you're too scared but you're going to be paying for it.

Attached: goal_zero_yeti400_hero-100719553-large.jpg (700x467, 69K)

pocomeme battery lasts for a week, so no.

burgerland internet connection spotted

Golf cart batteries and an inverter.
Once you start talking boat/rv/cabin power requirements the numale iStuff gets priced pretty ridiculously compared to the staples.

>his phone doesn't have a mode that detects how long you normally charge for at night and only boosts it up to 100% just before you wake up

Attached: mamma_mia.jpg (158x153, 7K)

Yes. Can charge my phone, my switch, and my laptop

Yeah. Got a small 10000mAh Anker one. It's nice, plus I can charge whatever bluetooth shit I've got for my phone.
No fucking around with outlets when outside, and I'm barely at home.

>outlets usually already being used
>often in awful fucking spots
>USB cables are short as shit
>need to hover around where the device is so it doesn't get jacked
>if you didn't bring your own wall tip, are you actually stupid enough to plug into a public USB port
fuck all of that

my phone lasts for ages with the screen on while doing shit, but sometimes I'll have shit running the background that just nosedives the battery

I try not to carry explosives with me

yes

Attached: generator.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

yes.
it powers my personal area network.

I’m middle eastern looking so no.

I got a 6000mAh battery case for my Galaxy S6. Along with a 3500mAh battery inside my phone instead of the stock 2500mAh battery. It's good enough for about 2 charges so it can last days.

no, the power bank carries me around

>carrying condoms

this has literally never been an issue for me. I have never been in a situation whereby a woman hasn't either been on the pill, or has her own condoms

most phones already does this automatically, what your phone displays as 100% isn't actually 100% of the battery

my brother.
complete with enough usb cables to help randos charge their shit as well.

Only when I'm delivering food.

I keep a 13k one in my bag just as a backup, but rarely needed. Also have one sewn into my motorcycle jacket, but that is dedicated to powering my helmet cam.

Yep. I keep it in my back pocket and run a retractable usb cable through my hip belt loop. Discreet and unlimited power

>power banks can only be used to charge phones
wew lad

Yes, in case I need to use the maps more than usual.(at work)

Certain ROMs kernels have protection against shiet like this, will only allow phone to charge to 90% and such

That actually looks pretty decent, thanks.

Phones have software to shut off charging when it's full. What kind of antique piece of hardware do you have?

what phone is that?

what are you using it to charge then?
your vibrating butt plug?

that's not the issue. The issue is it takes more "force" to get batteries to charge when nearing 100%, this causes more strain than the rest of the charging. It still isnt that much worse than only charging to like 60%. This is also why fast charging only works when on low battery.

I have never been in a situation where a woman was willing to have sex with me.

Attached: wiz.png (1268x1446, 884K)

>68727916
Yup, Airgine 20000mah. Only shit with fast charge usb-c for the price on prime day.

what the fuck am I supposed to do then faggot?

Yes because the battery on my old ass phone is worn out as fuck and drains like a mofo.