>Where can I get Win10 LTSB?
>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 141.jpg (520x521, 36K)

I have a single column with rows of names in a spreadsheet.
I want to find out the occurrence of each name in the column for all entries in the column and print them out else where on the sheet.
I tried pivot tables but it didnt return any data on the occurrences of them, just the names.
Is there another way to display the data?
Using libreoffice

If I use a display port plug on my graphics card and got from display prot -> HDMI will there be any problems like lag or something?

Attached: chrome_2018-11-29_23-59-48.png (285x264, 202K)

What was the name of that program that made the trippy images? They looked like colorful smoke or some shit.
I think the name was something like Apoptosis.

No, but if you have a 144Hz monitor, it probably won't go above 60Hz.

wow I messed that up pretty bad
My screen is 60hz so I should be fine.

Attached: 1542043279008.png (144x137, 46K)

If I add more mintors will it have much effect on my computers speed, etc?

Attached: tumblr_pi7snladai1wmzeljo1_1280.jpg (599x579, 27K)

I'm assuming you misspelled "monitors".
If you play games, it might decrease your frame rate.

I downloaded a game but the folder is full of these files. No executable. What do I do?

Attached: Untitled~01.png (210x238, 27K)

open the rar file and let it extract.

extract the .rar file with 7zip.

how secure is making a bitcoin transaction using tails secure on my private wifi?

Attached: 1543251607288.jpg (449x600, 62K)

And this one?

Attached: Untitled3~01.png (198x288, 36K)

All bitcoin transactions are public. That's the point of the ledger.

but can someone analyzing the transaction find out information on the wifi connection I used?

should I use W10 enterprise or enterprise LTSB? are there any real differences between them, other than update release schedule?

The 001 file

Use 7zip, try extracting the .sfv
Some of the files might be part of another executable, and not meant to be opened by a compression tool. Or, it's malware.

>try extracting the .sfv
The fuck, you retard?
Thats the hash verification file.
Its the 001 file, the start of the file

That's a bit more complicated, but it can theoritically be tracked.

enterprise ltsc
10 years of support, only security updates and no useless stupid shit like "modern "appz"" and cortana

nigger, it's the only file in the pic that doesn't look like a part file. I don't download shitty VN crap from sketchy sites.

does ltsc have extra bloat or is it just an 2019 updated version of ltsb?

If you look at the pic you will see that op is sorting descending, meaning files with higher letters and numbers will be listed first.

it actually has marginally less bloat because ltsc doesn't come with onedrive like ltsb
but yeah it's just an updated version of ltsb which also supports WSL

Java - how to get response body of a http get request? I get the headers, but can't figure out how to get the exact response (from 'response' tab in chrome dev tools). Please help :(

I dont really play many games that are that intensive. Mostly stuff like the binding of isaac and slay the spire. Thanks for the info. I think im going to get a third monitor. Does it effect CPU or RAM more having more monitors?

Attached: 6225212_sd.jpg (913x1000, 142K)

Never updating your mobile device, any major risks?

Should I replace my current big fuckin router (wrt3200) with google wifi? I have a pretty large house (3000Sqft) and I'm having problems getting reliable signal on the far end opposite the router. So I've been eyefucking mesh kits. I was looking at Orbi for the similar speeds but reviews after the newest firmware haven't been great. Chromecasts and phones have had issues streaming 4k blu rays from my plex server.

>1080P is the current HD standard
>FHD videos take up several GB
>having an extensive collection of videos will fill an HDD fast
>still left with 4TB, at the most, providing reliable storage
How much longer until we have greater storage capacity without higher risks of drive failure?

potential security risks but probably not other than risking an app stopping support

I have an 8tb drive thats been running constantly for 3 years and its still very healthy
also x256 compression helps a lot

Anyone know where I can download Windows 98SE with drivers pre-installed as an ISO?

Attached: IMG_20181127_144532.jpg (368x600, 45K)

is there any small chip or something similar you can stick in a laptop or device and track it online if it gets stolen? Preferably not subscription based?

Attached: eeb161ed0103676b8657f90a21f519e8.png (451x619, 428K)

gps tracker

Can I get _ ; - / [] {} \ ext on the gboard by holding down a qwerty key similar to that of swiftkey

Is there a point in getting 7200 rpm instead of 5400 for your NAS drives to be used in a raid? Would it even be noticeable when it's solely used for storage of movies and such?

Could someone explain to me how the filtering works in 4chanX?
I do filter by whatever and a dialogue box appears with code but little to none explanation..

Attached: nat1461862909972.jpg (1124x1024, 170K)

how do I capture 30 seconds of traffic with wireshark, but have it be output to three files each 10 seconds?

how should i know
i don't use googleshit

You want a lower speed drive for long term storage. They run cooler, and last longer.

So did anybody else use this app or was I the only the idiot? I had it just 'retire' itself mid song. I was warned for the past year whenever i started the app but yeah I just thought maybe.

Are there any alternatives that I could use for Android & iOS?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01-00-07-51_1.jpg (1078x1839, 85K)

Kinda torn whether I should get WD red or WD red pro for my 3-drive RAID5, apparently they have the same longevity with the red emitting less heat and noise while consuming less power, while the red pro has better r/w speed but more noise, heat and power.

Question is if that extra speed would be useful if I plan on using it 90% for movies and such. Shouldn't it have pretty fast transfer speeds anyway seeing as it's in a raid?

My 12 year old 10k velociraptors want a moment of your time.

Just deploy repeater, not a router

Would be fine to carry a laptop in backpack without laptop sleaeve? a THICC and heavy gaming laptop include charger

>owning a gayming laptop unironically

Does anyone know if VHS tapes in a video player can output through component cables?

Or can they only output through the yellow, white and red AV cables?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (768x512, 26K)

There are two laptops i am considering. Both laptops have practically the same specs including a 256GB SSD. One is 500 US dollars more expensive but it comes with a 1 TB HD. while the other only has the 256GB SSD.. Should i just pay 500 dollars more for the i TB HD or should I get the cheaper 1 and buy an external HD?

>VHS tapes
Seriously, user?

(Botnet heavy question)
I'm trying to set up a completely hands free video playing tablet using ok google and google voice assist, biggest obstacle is that google voice assist keeps picking up dialogue from the content I'm watching and interrupting my commands. Is there some way I can simply mute the media volume when I say "ok google" and unmute it when I say "stop listening"? That would practically solve the problem. Looked for autovoice/tasker/ifttt/macrodroid guides but apparently nobody else on Earth wants to do this and there are a fuckload of menus to go through so I thought I'd take a shot in the dark here first.

For $500, you can buy quite a few hard drives.

the ssd one of course
with $500 you can make your own fucking NAS from scratch with parity and everything

I'm looking to record old home videos to a hard drive and remember I have an 6 year old Avermedia Game Capture box, but it uses component cables.

>CPU or RAM
GPU

I’m not sure. You can rewind the tapes with a pencil though.

Getting my dad an external harddrive for xmas because he keeps giving 2gb usbs to download his shows and I have to fucking keep moving shit around and giving him my own usb. The external will probably be connected to his tv or kodi box.

I still plan to dump shows every so often but my question is if Jow Forums knows if there any externals out there with a built in guild for transferring usb data?

Whats the most convenient way of transferring right to the external from my usb without using a third device?

Attached: -----.jpg (675x1200, 61K)

how do I tell how well my gpu stuff is running right now?

Well, the tapes themselves have no output capacity, and only contain an analog video signal. What cables you can use depends entirely on the device you're using to play them. Does your video box have the right connectors in the back?

without it being exspensive you are gonna have to transfer it on a seperate thing

A lot of external hard drives have USB ports in them, but you'll still need an actual computer somewhere to act as a user interface.

added myself to the wireshark group and I still can't capture on wlp3s0
but then I can't do shit if I capture as root because le not safe enough
fuck wireshark nigga

If you're not noticing anything broken, it's running fine. :^)
Determining how much overhead you have is a bit tricky. You can run a benchmark test, but unless you're already familiar with those, the data you get is not going to tell you if you how well your system would handle a second display.
If you don't play video games, it probably won't matter, though.

How are the HP x360 Spectre laptops? I'm the market for a laptop mostly to be used for media consumption. It being a 2in1 is a plus for manga reading.

My job requires me to visit multiple places during the day. I know they track my position through the work celphone they give us.
Is turning the location setting off enough to stop them from knowing where I am? What if I turn off the phone?

Attached: 1523115625055.jpg (260x261, 28K)

Thanks bros, would be nice get to a small board or gui for transferring data. Maybe a pi or something might work.

Is there a website from which I can get very high resolution daily anime wallpapers for my phone?

fucccc, how am I supposed to capture shit when wireshark a shit

how do i deal with a coworker who recently became my senior who always tries to big brother/robot talk down to me instead of just talking to me like a normal human being

he'll always try to give wordy explanations or go over the basic step by steps of shit I already know or thought we established when i ask him a question which any other junior on my team would have no problem answering

can somebody whose wireshark works run this and give me the ouput files in a zip uploaded on those moe.mixtapes kind of sites???
tshark -b files:3 -b duration:10 -w capturedPE.pcapng

How paranoid are you? If you turn location off, your phone isn't supposed to be able to send any location data anywhere, but there's obviously no way for you to verify that this is the case.
It might be easier to keep the phone in a foil pouch than to turn it off. Or just "forget" it home. It'll be unusable either way.

Im getting a third monitor actually. I pretty much have no problems at all running the things and games I do right now though so it will probably be okay. I have a EVGA GeForce GTX 960 2GB if that helps you figure out if i could handle it. also 32gb ram.

Attached: Dr_2UHVVYAEK9K5.jpg (2048x1232, 351K)

Your location is always broadcast and companies have been known to exploit the E911 location services to get the location data.
You need to make a faraday cage

Alright, how about just turning it off and removing the battery?

somebody pls do this pls pls pls pls pls

If your graphics card has enough connectors for three monitors, then it can probably handle three monitors. If games start feeling choppy, you can always disable some of the extra monitors when doing really graphics-intensive things.

There are onboard batteries, again e911

>If your graphics card has enough connectors for three monitors, then it can probably handle three monitors
False,connections do not equal max usage

I have two hard drives of equal size. One is linux, the other is empty right now. I want the empty one to serve as a full backup for the first drive and be backed up on a regular schedule. I'm not sure what is possible though.

I want it to be a copy such that if the first drive fails, I can boot into the second drive with no other steps, and it will be the same, including the MBR and partition table. And I want this backup run on a schedule fairly regularly, so it would be nice if there was some kind of diffing going on so it's not writing a full TB every time.
Note I don't want RAID, because the main one is SSD and the other is HDD.

What are my options?

Attached: 27579029_1978801918827109_6283849913566494720_n.jpg (1080x1080, 1.25M)

If I have the option, should I get windows 10 homw or windows 10 pro? Does pro have anything useful over home or is it just loaded with bloatware?

timeshift
rsync and cron/systemd timers
Consult the archwiki for more info

How can I tell then? I had a vcr setup as a third monitor for a bit and it worked fine but idk if that really tells me anything.

How does an i5 4590 + thx 750ti compare to more modern budget builds? Like a 2200g or 2400g or whatever.

I need a new computer on a super cheap budget cause my trusty 2012 MBP seems be on the way out

There is not more processing power overhead with multiple monitors. Rendering the desktop for two screens is pretty much exactly the same effort for the GPU as rendering one screen that is twice as wide. You will never notice any effect from extra monitors unless you are actively rendering things on multiple screens at once where you weren't before.

Well, unless you keep a really close eye on battery consuption (using tools other than your phone's own battery monitor which would obviously be compromised), you can't actually know what it does internally when you turn it "off". Removing the battery would work, assuming there isn't a second battery hidden somewhere inside the phone.
Also there's the fact that you can't place or receive phone calls without your phone being on, so the whole point of having it with you is sort of lost.
Again, this depends on how paranoid you are. Most likely no one would bother with shit like that, when they could just hire some goons to tail you.

What do you mean by rendering? Each monitor would have a different program running on it.

They're a pretty good indication. If a GPU can't deal with three monitors, having the support for three monitors on the card would be a wasted expense. Hardware manufacturers do not like wasted expenses.

Always Pro. Home doesn't let you access half the settings.

It's a DVD/VHS player, and it has just about everything including HDMI, but I'm assuming the component outputs (green, blue, red) are for DVDs.

I literally have no clue how VHS technology works so forgive my ignorance. This box also has a black and a white cable plugged in, but I'm not sure what those connect to on the other side; I don't see ports on a 2008 TV.

I mean things changing like videos or games. If you have any kind of dedicated GPU, rendering the GUI of programs is nothing. All you need to worry about is trying to watch a different 1080p video on each screen. If you're not doing anything intensive like that that you weren't doing before, you're fine.

Most likely, the VHS player outputs all video through all connectors. It'd be pretty dismal to connect it to a television if you needed to literally swap cables to switch the video source.

Can someone recommend a good USB C cable?

Anker powerline plus

Many gpu's came with 3-5 connectors(2 dvi,1 vga,1 hdma/micro hdmi) but only supported 3 monitors, in the past.
Likewise now, you get 3 dp,2 hdmii, 1 dvi,but only support 4 monitors.
Dont remember what nvidia called it but it was the multicard (not sli) that you had to get 2 gpu's to have more then 3 monitors on the same system. Just like eyfinity with amd

okay so which one of these is better?
1)dell 780
core 2 duo
4gb ram
160 hdd
lcd 17'
2) dell 760
core 2 duo 4gb ram
everything else is just as above
3)hp 8000
intel core 2 duo
etc everything else just as above
4) dell 960
intel core duo
is core i3 better? it cost a bit more

Core i3/5/7 > core 2 > core duo

Gotcha, boss. Pro it is, thanks.

Have Jow Forums lore question. I'm super hazy on the details but I really want to remember.
When I first started posting here in 2013/2014 there was a feminist tech blogger who was tweeting some sjw crap and Milo wrote a breitbart article about her and she made him correct it to properly to list her as "a professional blogger and website owner". Then it later came out that she fucked weev from GNAA and called him daddy in bed. She had to apologize for sleeping with a neo-nazi when she was supposed to be a feminist.
Anyways while this was happening there was a thread on Jow Forums where she showed up and at one point she said
>why don't you all sudo apt-get a life?
What was her name Jow Forums?
It was one of my first experiences here and I can't remember the details!

Attached: download (1).jpg (348x342, 22K)

thanks mate and also i want to buy these beacuse they are cheap, they have 4gb ram can i buy and exchange their ram? can i input 8 or 6 ram?

Is there any way to test the load without a third monitor to actually test it? Im guessing not really. I only watch 1 video at a time while playing a game on a different screen. The third screen would probably mostly have a feed or another non video website on it.