Redpill me on kubuntu

Waiting for my free wifi card to get here so I can install debian. My dad is getting me a bunch of tech stuff for christmas so I asked him if he could throw in a free wifi card. In the meantime I want to use a distro with kde that supports a intel wifi card.

Attached: kubuntu.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

debian

KDE sucks

install gentoo

I like i3 but I'm too lazy to rice it and get it to the way I want it. I'm also kinda newfag so I don't know how to run custom scripts or anything.

Use Debian or KDE Neon instead. Kubuntu is known for being broken.

What distro with KDE Neon supports Intel wifi cards?

wow you are new

Use debian faggot. Install with the nonfree iso so your card works.

It's alright. Kubuntu has definitely gotte better on the recent releases and they even have some sane defaults unlike what KDE usually has.

Shit, that's a thing? I've been lurking for about 6-7 months, guess I just have autism then. Thanks fellow fag.

>implying /g poster wouldn't have autism

cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/

Thanks, I found it about 3 seconds before you posted it but thanks for helping a newfag out

kubuntu here. whats broken? works fine for me

Debian kde

Kubuntu has a bad rep for their KDE support. Just stick with opensuse or fedora.

Most distros support KDE, just select KDE in the debian installer and you have it.

Manjaro KDE
>easy setup
>super stable, never breaks
>supports all new video cards
>Steam included

Use UKUU to upgrade the kernel to 4.19.x and upgrade Mesa to v19.

>t. 2011fag

Use a live USB to install Debian, no need to change the wifi card yet

The user guide is super helpful for that kind of thing. Also, check out the ArchWiki page.

This redpill is easy to swallow:
Kubuntu is a garbage kde distro. Use OpenSUSE Tumbleweed instead.

i broke my manjaro vm the other day kek. good thing its easy as fuck to reinstall

Kubuntu 18.10 is faster then .04

>Steam included
So it runs well with games ? Usually arch breaks shit

KDE on other distros install all that KShit like KChat I don't want. I want KDE with just a browser, package manager, any necessary drivers, and a console.

Attached: kubuntu_minimal.png (1920x1008, 284K)

Debian netinstall or ubuntu mini.iso for newer packages

kek