"tragedy of the commons"

>"tragedy of the commons"
>"problematic"
>"dark UX patterns"
>"GPDR is bad"
>Google is good"

That's a yikes from me

Attached: hacker-news1.jpg (600x120, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

n-gate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"dark UX patterns"

This actually exists you clueless tard.

Google as an entity is problematic.

Cringe

Its like reddit but more pretentious.

>Google is good"
There is literally a post on HN right now with 200+ responses critical of google
yeah somewhat but not really as much as Jow Forums claims.
Then again I never click on any political-sounding stuff, just the links to articles/libraries/papers/etc.

Overall I think Jow Forums is just jealous because HN actually discusses technology, rather than headphones and thinkpads

Found the """"""hacker""""""

Everyone shits on Google on HN tho

>yes the median tech worker is unable to afford housing, however microdosing lsd has cured my depression and i recommend it
>upvote, shrooms have made me no longer suicidal, these substances must be removed from schedule 1 for more treatment options
>as the headline suggests, less tech workers are having children. i believe this is due to the stagnant wages and high housing costs in silicon valley postponing marriage and this caused me to not have time for the dating scene, though i would not consider myself an incel or "mtgow" as this is childish nonsense on immature websites seeking attention.

And? all of that is true

>Everyone shits on Google on HN tho
sour grape

Attached: 1533249021663.png (664x735, 71K)

are there any good tech news aggregators? or at the very least any good tech news sources i could grab the RSS of ?

>Math don't matter
>More H1B
>More women in tech
>Autism

>gets shadowbanned
Nothing personal kiddo

n-gate.com/

t. ycombinator news poster

>n-gate.com/
edgiest website on the internet, it's terribad.

They don't shit on working for Google. (That much). They shit on the companies actions. Most of it is valid but they can go overboard.

I once came here talking about how pretentious they were, but almost every time a share a project there, it gets a lot of views, so...

>Hacker News
Out of all the Mac forums this one is worst of all

>>"GPDR is bad"
>>Google is good"
what? its jsut another poz site that hates private corps and loves marxism and big government its literally the other way round

They hate on google too.
Just not as much as say, Jow Forums

I like it because I find some genuinely interesting articles and code snippets instead of the trash on subreddits or consumer BS on Jow Forums

>yikes
>cringe
back to plebbit with you

every time I read the comments, it seems more like reddit. at least it still has about 40% programming-related content

Literally this. The hivemind is there too.

The only reason why I still read it is that the top comments are still usually pretty sane. But the quality has noticeably declined in the last five years.

haha if you don't notice dark ux patterns it's too late for you, go back to facebooking on your apple iphone at starbucks

lel it's uncanny

You first ;^)

>Using the term 'Dark UX pattern'

>referring to the same thing as other people by using the same words they do

>>"dark UX patterns"
Actually exists you retard.
>>"GPDR is bad"
Yeah, that's what the US users say, the Euros usually support it in the comments.
>>Google is good"
The shills already working there or hoping to work there parrot this, but most others call them out on their shit.