Is Edge a good browser now?

Is Edge a good browser now?

Attached: 150630063455-microsoft-edge-logo-780x439.png (780x439, 82K)

it's really fucking fast, thats for sure

No. The only reason to use it was to watch netflix.

samefag paid shill

this is what noone will admit on here. edge is faster than chrome, FACT.

Edge is literally a hypervisor inside a VM running what could be termed as edgeOS. Someday edge could replace windows 10 for not just a lot of people but a lot of business. At least if Ms cloud and azure service go like they want it to.

Who knows, there's no GNU/Linux version.

not faster then google chrome, thats for sure

t. Google shill

aww! the shills are arguing with each other! uwu

Ie11 is getter

This guy is paying attention. Google is dying due to SJWism and Apple is playing with toys. MS is and always has been playing the long game and is really fucking good at it.

They should sue, the logo is basically the same.

It's bad but faster than Chrome for most things.

>then
This shows how stupid chrome fanboys are

Microsoft has 4 different kinds of tracking shit inside the Edge browser. Also, no ublock origin, no Javascript blocker, no 4chanX, etc.

You're retarded because you can use ublock origin which can also block javascript and tampermonkey which can run 4chanx. But I can confirm that edge sucks.

No hover zoom means I won't use it.

literally why would you use this ever. You don't even need it to install another browser if you copy the installer

Sarcasm aside, I believe Microsoft designed such a stupid logo for Edge as it's too similar to the one for IE. They really should have designed a logo that is much more different looking from IE's.

Will MS release edge for linux?

>edge is a hypervisor
Nigger what?

I've used edge before, it works fine. I'm not using windows 10 so I can't use edge.

It's alright. Not sure why they decided to brand it as nu-IE considering how despised it is everywhere and by everyone

Literal MS botnet.

Top KEK XD uwu

shit doesnt save preferences on edge :(

Gotta say, its ram consumption is a mere fraction of chrome's.
In fact I wonder why the cocksucker devs making desktop web apps with electron don't use edge instead to wrap their application.

can browse bobs
can borwase vagene
gud bowzer by my standarts

it's decent after microsoft added webm support

They designed it for the normies who think "blue e" = internet..

That's what the XBOX ONE does with games, so I'm not too surprised (if user's telling the truth).

NO VAGENE FOR YOU
TOO BAD
EXPROPRATE BIL GATES

Attached: Untitled121.png (464x443, 15K)

Best pdf reader there is.

Doesn't run on Linux so it's pretty shitty. I need a browser that supports all my OSs and syncs everything properly across them.

Chrome is better desu

if you're a normie that doesn't care about tech, it does enough to serve your needs

first post best post

Maybe

god tier pdf reader

Not until they fix this shit.

Attached: image.jpg (2736x1824, 1.75M)

Garbage browser

>I no longer use it to download Chrome, best browser FTW 2019!

How the fuck can I also get paid to shill fake news?

Edge isn't Windows.

>Google is dying due to SJWism

the settings sidepanel makes me feel claustrophobic

Edge is a built-in browser in Windows. It used to hide the scrollbars up until the first creators update. Fuck off. The option "automatically hide scrollbars in Windows" should hide ALL the scrollbars in Windows, including the ones in Edge and every program. I know that asking Microsoft for at least some consistency in their OS, thanks to legacy code is asking too much, but Edge is a new browser, so it should be held to their new UI and philosophies, which means hiding the fucking scroll bar when told to. To add insult to injury, the scrollbar of Edge is colored white even with dark theme edge.

Attached: image.jpg (2736x1824, 1.74M)

Elaborate.

As far as I'm aware, the XBOX ONE runs every application in, what is essentially, a VM. This should help prevent cheats and also give Microshaft more control over the system.

Feel free to correct me if I got any of that wrong.

>option is off
>expects option to be on
have you tried turning it on?

Nah. Opera is the best, but Edge is fine. I'm just not a fan of Edge's interface.

Attached: Opera-logo-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 26K)