TempleOS

So since the passing of terry is anyone still working on TempleOS?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensource.org/node/878
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THOSE CIA NIGGERS WILL NEVER GET TERRY

sigh, memes aside his software is frankly rather interesting and some of us would hate to see all that effort wasted.

I licked a negro once

Is templeos open source? If so, why don't you OP?

Attached: 1540980533710.jpg (1280x869, 195K)

the source is owned by terry

Who is also dead. You do the math op. Stupid question

Did Terry actually work meaningfully on Temple the past 10 years?

I’ll believe it when I see an obituary

His family has been trying to get him sectioned and off the Internet for years

no one is going to write an obit for him unless someone on Jow Forums does it.

only terry's holy spirit

Let's do it. One word power post.

RIP

GAMERS

It is open source

BOTTOM TEXT

no, its in public domain, he gave it all away

fuck off nigger Terry himself declared it complete according to God's orders

God declared it complete to Terry. Do not fucking bloat it.

NIGGERS

Ah, sad to hear that he died. Take your meds anons

God will send another Angel to complete the work when we are ready.

Really understanding Terry's OS takes time. Even with what's there now, you can spend months of enjoyable exploration.

The temple is complete. Now it ages finely like ancient Egyptian pyramids. The king is dead.

public domain is not open source.

opensource.org/node/878

sheikhs disappeared and deleted everything he did from the internet
I liked his video with the gba emulator
He was being accused of stealing donations, I think he's innocent, but it's also very true that he got himself wrapped up in the company of the discord nigger gatekeeping underage gang

This is the only right attitude really. It can't be continued by anyone.

name me one programmer beside DJkstra who is still being talked about by his peers after his death (Jobs doesn't count unless you are a faggot)

Dennis Ritchie

Turning and von Neumann?

>opensource.org/node/878
>I’m not a lawyer so only entitled to layman’s opinions
So it is a blog post...

>sigh
Gas anyone who says this.

Ada Lovelace

Ada Loveless

There are a few joke-ports
But I am not sure it will be useful to anyone since it is written in a unique language
Maybe someone convert it to standard C?

nah. can't make any money off of it.

Attached: 1515389448483.jpg (200x229, 22K)

In the name of progress, I'm writing a version for the islamic market.

HalalOS?

MosqueOS?

True, it's better than opensource.

Open source is essentially assigning a license with restrictions. Public domain is relinquishing any once held exclusive rights.

based

Attached: 3.jpg (585x424, 50K)

It would actually be an unironically good business decision. TOS runs on potatoes and most third world islamic shitholes don't have microshit drilled into their brains.

You are all fags.

You claim to love God but you commit sinds Every single day. So do I you fat fucks. You think it's funny fat shit!

Now the OS ... It's a piece of shit...
Settling for anything if it is not botnet!
Fags! Kys! You are a npc bots
> Install gentoo

FSB niggers got him! ;(

CIA

these

Terry isn't dead
he's was committed to a mental institution and then handed over to the care of his family where he's not allowed to have internet access

Is he really dead though? Was there anything on local news or an obituary?

Attached: 1512956463555.jpg (618x618, 56K)

>Was there anything on local news or an obituary?
no
which it proof he isn't dead

Looks like it, but it is inactive and will probably never go anywhere.

Yes, it's relinquishing any exclusive rights recognized by public domain in your particular jurisdiction, which could be a lot, or it could be nothing, or it could be worse than if it was still copyrighted. So no it's not necessarily better than open source. Did you read the post at all?

GLOWING

fucking shit nigger spam filter won't let me post the link to The Dalles Chronicle but it said that a man in his 40s was struck by a train on August 11th

Attached: dalles.jpg (508x211, 42K)

ok so a bunch of retarded kids replies as per usual. Anyway, it seems like it could have potential? It is missing networking, why is that? Seems like that is a major component that is missing. Once that is working, it should be turned into a nodejs runtime environment.

It's missing networking on purpose
If you want to work on TOS watch Terry's videos first you fucking waste

No. As the TOS wikipedia states, Terry was the only dev and the project is discontinued. Why discontinued? Because Terry Davis is dead, Get over it you baby,

The problem is there are no botnet-free versions of templeos around anymore. Every single one is stuffed with bloated shit of this sheiks nigger faggot

I have faggot. I know god told him not to add networking. I want to know if there are any real reasons it can't be added.

He's the reason you stupid fucker
A guy makes the perfect Reuben and you say "Yeah but let's add mayonnaise too"
Well now you have something completely different, and on top of that you've ruined a perfectly good sandwich

Terry merely did not add netoworking because it wouldn't fit in the 100k LoC limit
God's restriction is 640x480 and 16 colours

>No. As the TOS wikipedia states, Terry was the only dev and the project is discontinued. Why discontinued? Because Terry Davis is dead, Get over it you baby,

Fuck off you bitcha ss fuckwit

His software is really not interesting. In particular, his compiler is fucking awful.
He used a painfully slow stack machine design for the VM. In particular, his bytecode wastes a ton of space since opcodes align to 8 byte boundaries.
HolyC's parser can go into an infinite loop nondeterministically.

>Terry merely did not add netoworking because it wouldn't fit in the 100k LoC limit
it would though you stupid faggot nigger. Networking ain't magic

Terry stated so himself several times. Also you obviously never used TempleOS if you believe networking on ring-0 is a smart idea

He's not dead.
Nice try though nigger cattle

loser sucking a dead man's dick

>You claim to love God but you commit sinds

I didn't commit Sinds, he commited himself. Get off my back about it Jennifer.

what do you expect from a compiler built in three days?

who cares about wasted space. Also, I don't care about what god told him. I just want to know if it can be taken as a base and used as a competitor to linux. He said it is just a "secondary" OS, so maybe there is no point in doing anything with it. Maybe it is a pile of junk. Just leave it as his worshiping of god or whatever.

I did, it is always better than licensing if the aim is to have it freely accessable, limitations to it imposed by States and so on are restrictions imposed on it, and not a part of it.

It's a meme OS written by a guy who hasn't been officially declared dead.
>Ring 0 access+networking would be hilariously dangerous
>TempleOS can't usually be run on bare metal. It has to run in a VM