Does Jow Forums have a good alternative to these?

Does Jow Forums have a good alternative to these?

Attached: airpods.png (650x300, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHseu3iNr2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A wire.

Attached: Shure_SE215_CL_SE215_Sound_Isolating_In_Ear_Stereo_758628.jpg (500x500, 37K)

literally anything

Thread over. Everyone go home now.

yeah i10... same chip same sound same look same same yada yada but 1/6 the price. Bought a bunch as christmas presents

Attached: cc8816bf-52c1-47c1-88de-5638fd1921e5.jpg (746x383, 23K)

Imagine these exploding in your ears.

Attached: 1396731575480.gif (480x270, 675K)

>buying chinese explosive ear devices as presents

Thanks for giving me the idea on what to give my enemies.

this.

stop lying, shill. it doesn't have w1 chip.

Any alternatives that don't make you look like a douche?

Might wanna look into airdots if you want something more appley like. If you just wanna get a Bluetooth headphone, look up a list on Google and choose the one, you like the most. There's only so much you can do in these physical dimensions, so in the end it's all the same.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_03_13_at_9.07.23_AM.jpg (1400x1400, 255K)

Attached: MSR7BTR1.jpg (1441x1920, 319K)

Cheaper, more sound isolating, more controls and better yet, no need to charge them at all. No syncing, either.

Attached: 61Q2qLg-lgL._SY450_.jpg (365x450, 13K)

Sticking an ice pick in your ear

Mi AirDots

Etymotic er4s

jaybird x3
75€ at amazon.
Recommend.

Attached: 61Q1-+1aBBL._SX522_[1].jpg (522x644, 18K)

Your own troupe of minstrels

Info?
If someone's actually made a clone that's not 3x the size, I'd be rather interested.
The originals were easily one of the most tightly packed products apple's ever made, I'm really curious if anyone's managed to match it

>wireless

Attached: 1523008354531.jpg (700x734, 107K)

Any have good recommendations for earphones for running with??

These are great but for some reason won't fit my left ear properly. Got Sennheiser AMBEO earphones and they work perfectly.

came in to recommend this.

I fucking love mine. They sound like shit out of the box though, gotta use the equalizer app, then they're gr8

I use a single earbud one to use for my job. Shit costs like $10 and people dont really notice when I wear it. Looks a lot more professional than just wearing ear buds.

Why bother with second best alternatives? It isn't because you're a poorfag is it?

Attached: BOE SSFREEWL LIST-Large.jpg (570x380, 28K)

I hear heterosexuality is a good alternative

>Bluetooth adapter
how I did not think that before?

fpbp

stop

No. It has to be something super expensive and white that you can sell to the iFag.

no keep going. fuck this beta faggot

i have a pair and desu they're priced at about 2x what they're actually worth

Are you taking the piss?

Attached: beoplaye8.jpg (620x378, 20K)

Attached: triple driver earbuds.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

KZ iems + pic related

Attached: images (16).jpg (554x554, 15K)

Waiting for Xiaomi AirDots to get a global version

made my self the same question like a month ago, the answer was no.
All other alternative look shit or have a shit case or are in ear that deep inside ear meme.
Go wired, if we keep buying wireless devices at one point we will run out of charging cables in our homes.

Holy shit Jay

>OP posts truly wireless earbuds
>Posts wired earbuds/full sized headphones
When will luddites learn?

Attached: 1538090310171.png (464x452, 187K)

nothing posted here matches the comfiness and the overall quality of the airpods.
>still hating apple in 2018
lmao at your lives you poor fucks, hating apple isn't cool anymore. If you would have tried them for a long period of time you wouldn't be recommending these shitty alternatives.

Wireless is just inferior in every aspect.
It's like compressing (or recompressing) everything you listen in mp3.

Listening to music on earbuds is inferior in every aspect to speakers. Why are you doing it?
Your argument is essentially the same as mine. Both are bad.
I don't need wires tugging on me when I'm at work. I also don't like having to manually enable/disable mono mode when I only have one earbud in. Why should I buy wired instead?

false.

sound isolation.

>Listening to music on earbuds is inferior in every aspect to speakers. Why are you doing it?
Not really.
With earbuds you have a much better control over how the sound will go, but you also can listen to the artifacts from compression a lot better as well.

Why are you trying to listen to music in an environment with noise? That is objectively inferior to listening to it in a sound treated room.

You have less control over the sound because you can't do shit about your ear canals. You can treat your room to get near optimal sound however.

You can simulate your "treated room" by carrying a barrel of gasoline to the Creative's headquarters, setting it on fire, and then getting the aureal A3D tech, and finally improving it.

literally anything else

I have a similar problem, you need to really get the wire support part to be tight and maybe some better sleeves.

>assuming you use an iPhone
If money is a problem then just use your EarPods, which were good enough for me.

AirPods are really good, not the best in the market but its fairly better than the EarPods, I've been using then for almost 2 months now and I really like it, some things to point out:
- Bass is a lot better
- It can be paired with your Mac easily (which was an issue for me because my iPhone 7 have a lightning port and my mbp a 3.5mm jack, pretty stupid)

>sound treated room
unfortunately I have to get around day to day to earn money/do shopping/meet people and i can't be in a sound treated room whenever i want to listen to a song

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1020x780, 31K)

People don't need true wireless earphones because they are inferior, likewise they do not need headphones or earbuds, which are inferior to a proper listening environment.

so, I have to lug speakers around town with me and blare music in public?

That's not my problem. If wireless headphones should be avoided because they're inferior, then other inferior products must be avoided as well.
Why are you trying to defend an inferior experience, user? Because you have a personal use case for it? That doesn't change it being inferior.

Listening to recordings of music as opposed to a live performance is an inferior experience.
Are you defending an inferior experience, user?

Speakers are used at live events, and even then we're talking about playing recorded audio, which again speakers are the best way to experience.

This.

Driving a Bugatti Veyron is the best way to experience driving.
Why aren't you driving a Bugatti Veryon? Driving any other car is clearly an inferior experience.

I don't drive, I'm not a boomer.

>zoomer
>retarded audiophile autist
no surprise there

Earbuds with a neckband receiver are top tier - neckband is pretty comfy, cables only go from the band to earbuds, so they don't get tangled, and there's no chance of losing the buds - and the buds themselves can be super lightweight, since the battery sits in the band.
Pic related grabbed completely at random, not sure if these specific ones are any good.

I'm not an audiophile. I'm just showing why wireless headphones are not wroth buying. After all, wired earbuds exist, but there's no point in buying those either since we know speakers are simply the best way to reproduce audio.

(OP)
Earbuds with a neckband receiver are top tier - neckband is pretty comfy, cables only go from the band to earbuds, so they don't get tangled, and there's no chance of losing the buds - and the buds themselves can be super lightweight, since the battery sits in the band.
Pic related grabbed completely at random, not sure if these specific ones are any good.

Attached: 1538446559984.jpg (750x750, 62K)

Check out my boy frodo's tube review of some Jecco wireless earpods.

They look decent enough for fiddy bucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHseu3iNr2w

But I have speakers at home.
Do I have to bring them around with me when I want to listen to music while going to the store?

Why aren't you using proper headphones then?

>wearing headphones in public, during the winter

>likewise they do not need headphones or earbuds
>Why aren't you using proper headphones then?
which is it, you faggot?

Why do you even own earbuds at all then if you don't need headphones?
If you're going to make the arguement wireless headphones are bad because superior wired earbuds exist, then you need to admit wired earbuds are useless because superior headphones exist.
Just because you have an autistic preferred use case doesn't change the fact you are using an inferior product willingly.

He said he had speakers. So now the discussion has shifted to headphones vs earbuds. Keep up user.

>not wearing headphone earmuffs for warmth and music

ishygddt

Attached: screen-capture.png (585x579, 314K)

>you are using an inferior product willingly.
why do you care about what other people use so much?

I don't really care enough about placebo "improved sound quality" to buy headphones or wear them in public.

I'm not the one telling people to avoid their autistic preferred use cases. You like earbuds because they're more convenient than headphones. People like wireless earbuds because they're more convenient than both.
Yes you'll have an objectively better sound from other things, but that really doesn't matter in the end.

Attached: 1537026995718.png (550x563, 151K)

>they couldn't even get a model to wear the phones
>just shopped the muffs on some stock image

>12 hours later

>still no good answer

Attached: 1543163152307.png (612x645, 291K)

You wouldn't be pointing out how "inferior" someone else is unless you were trying to make yourself feel better about something.

it probably wasn't cold enough to merit wearing them.

When people see people writing stuff they do not agree with they often try to point out why they're wrong.
Your argument against wireless earbuds only works if you are willing to admit you only use earbuds because you like to. I use wireless earbuds because I like to. I could easily use my DT-880s, but why would I?

Jabra Elite 65t

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

I'm looking at the JAYS t-Four Wireless.
Looks like they're good value, will probably buy.

>same chip
Doubt it, the best thing about AIrPods is they don't take forever / aren't a pain in the ass to pair like regular bluetooth headphones.

I like these

Attached: earin.jpg (728x485, 70K)

JBL T110BT

Attached: memebl.jpg (373x367, 17K)

W1 is in other products bro

>battery ife: 4 minutes

Attached: wack.jpg (447x316, 20K)

actually a good 4 hours

Really hope I'm not getting chinked you shill. But it's the only earbuds that don't uncomfortably block your ears. In-ears are a fucking meme.

Recommend me some for biking, my Sony's mic and answering button started failing from sweating

I find it weird that they turned it into a wireless earbud since the original ones are really painful to to your ears. They didn't even try to redesign it.

>4 hours
>good

Attached: doggo.jpg (480x490, 26K)

this thread is full of poofags

airpods are the best bluetooth earbuds availiable and if you think otherwise you probably dont have a job

based and moneypilled

>airpods are the best bluetooth earbuds availiable
[citation needed]

I use them.

gud post

t. poorfag , enjoy your 8-bit video quality