OLED blacks

>OLED blacks
>no burn-in

So whats the catch?

Attached: 61SYWQxpIIL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x667, 98K)

Samsung.

Botnet.

Scamsoong.

>OLED blacks
The catch is that you're genuinely retarded.

>So whats the catch?

>no OLED blacks
>no self illuminated pixels
>local dimming
>inferior colors compared to OLED

no u dumbshit

>Selling LCD TVs under LED meme name
>Selling QD-LCD TVs under QLED meme name creating confusion with OLED among normalfags
Go away Scam Chong Gook.

This

Bought one for 600$ Black Friday and is almostttttt as good as oled for half the price. The blacks are insane and the brightness is a little to bright for me, but if I sit back far enough it’s great

Accurate.

Exactly.
When I first saw the retarded name "QLED" I immediately knew they were up to some gook trickery to fool normies that heard OLED was the best. Combined with slipping salespeople some commisions for pushing samsung it's a perfect plan.

I actually kinda hate samsung now, but their ssds are good.

what does color gamut of over 100% sRGB even mean? will it look oversaturated for regular use

>local dimming
this bad how? if it got a lot of dimming zones should be fine

>>OLED blacks
go check your eyes

sRGB is some bullshit the PC industry made up to make their products sound good. Literally any display worth owning can do 100% of sRGB. CIE 1931 / NTSC is the human visible color space more or less.

>connecting it to the internet

>what is local dimming

NOT OFF means NOT BLACK, what the fuck is wrong with you, are you on Korean president's paylist aswell?

eventually they'll make self emissive QLED right? then the name wouldn't be retarded

You get turned into a magical girl.

Attached: kyubey.jpg (713x700, 42K)

q led is regular led with one extra pixel.
it has nothing to do with oled, amoled.

Regular lcd tv for twice the price that has shitty blacks and looks nothing like oled

i'm sold, how much are they

Youre thinking of sharp quadonic which was a retarded gimmick with yellow subpixels

Qled used quantum dots not liquid crystals but work the same as lcds except have the potential to work on electroluminescence like an led but don't yet

Actually, it still use liquid crystal.
The QLED thing is just the stuff that turns the terrifying power of the blue led into useable white light.

Yay!

Attached: cardcaptor-sakura-cardcaptor-sakura-37398687-1600-1139.png?itok=-vD9eQze.png (825x464, 555K)

>if it got a lot of dimming zones
It doesn't

Probably, but not before photo-emissive QD based on LCD or OLED.