Retarded school system

The u.s. has the most backwards and asinine school system.

99% of school = has nothing to do with the working world

WHICH CREATES NEETS

The u.s. thinking it's a good idea to waste your time in k-12 taking random bullshit classes that doesn't even prepare you to work

Fuck liberal arts and general ed classes.

Also, ap tests are harder to pass than college classes so you're better off starting college at age 14 and getting an associate's before 18.

I have an associate's degree and legit want to kill myself for not getting one before turning 18.

Talk about a waste of time.

The u.s. is run by monkeys.

Attached: 1541373036541.jpg (554x476, 65K)

ap tests are easy, dum-dum

Wel! The spicks and niggers

It's a jewish scheme to steal your money and turn you into an npc

Attached: 1449625633497.png (218x210, 33K)

Harder than college classes was my point, dummy. I've passed 26 units at once before yet was never able to pass an ap test.

...what?

They should teach how to do insurance, taxes, 401k, pay bills in school.

Come on monkey,are you safe? You 5 minutes
[email protected]

Attached: 555512.jpg (2969x1212, 1.59M)

This. 60% of STEM professors have never worked a single day in the industries their students are going into. Those that have are usually out of date. Ask a professor why they don't teach the real world skills that businesses need, they'll tell you that's not what universities are for.

Well, parcc and ccss is ass, the fact they keep on making more bullshit curriculums that'll "prepare" for the parcc is bullshit. Also, reducing recess times is making the kids build up more cortisol so they can't focus in class, therefore making them socially retarded and exhibit more off-task behavior. Parents are fucking shit heads and are too busy with their personal bullshit and have their kids learn from a game console rather than get a proper ass whooping like they deserve.

Failed Algebra 2, huh?

Are you a fucking retard? I was actually the top in the class at algebra 2. Secondly, I had a 4.13 one time. Thirdly, I have a fucking associate's degree in a relatively marketable field.

You are so fucking retarded for missing my damn point. Dumbass, I am saying people should start college at age 14.

Also, that college classes are easier than ap tests.

Failed english 101, huh? I loathe illiterate people like you.

Attached: E8688508-5E83-403B-BCB4-A78EF75D01E1.png (500x566, 96K)

sounds like you should be getting a marketable personality instead. no wonder no one wants to hire you.

I hide my assholish personality irl.
Also, don't defend that anons logic when it's simply wrong.
Also, I am struggling to get into my actual field just as most college grads are as there is a 44% underemployement rate for college grads aged 22-27. Biggest issue is a lack of opportunities plus employers creating a catch 22 by asking for experience that many simply can't get a hold of.

I am simply arguing about one of the greatest issues with the u.s. and that is the inefficient school system that prepares you for literally nothing. No employer wants to hire someone that can't add value to their company. Schools should be creating people that can function in the working world and they fail miserably.

Not "most" but nearly half. You get the idea

>99% of school = has nothing to do with the working world
the all world, every society does that (not just USA)
may apart of some south Africa countrys (including arabian), were religion and arts of living still are teach.
make food, make housing, make water arquiteture, make metal work, dance and masks shows, help on another, make smokers and drugs, etc.
everything that schools do no teach.

schools only teach lenguage, to obey and pretend to be a statue, typic of aa obese person.
parents want their own kids at school, because even if they do not work and have time, they want to spend it with and not caring wat their kid learns or even it's future.
don't just blame schools also blame idiot and fake parents.

thx doc

>tfw when unironically failed algebra 2

Attached: disgust_news girl.gif (354x302, 55K)

I passed Algebra 2 by cheating.

Attached: 5r7446547433.jpg (1068x1068, 77K)

You’re responsible for your own education

Attached: 655F507A-3E73-4AAF-824D-4B6655509AC1.jpg (574x571, 51K)

No??? You are FORCED into schooling from k-12. It best be worth it.

Schools used to teach things people should know to be a good member of society, like history, civics, geography, reading/writing, and basic math. I think they have largely given up on the first three.
School is also a proving ground. Can you attend classes and pass. If you can't do that and graduate, companies probably think something is wrong with you.
Schools should also be instilling critical thinking skills, but I can almost guarantee they are not doing that.
Once you get a basic education on how to be a functional citizen and human being specific education isn't necessary for most jobs. Unless you are going to be a doctor or some kind of engineer. Otherwise, every other job can be learned on the job, or through apprenticeship. But in most places, you just have to start at the bottom, work hard and do a good job, be reliable, and don't be a moron. If you can do this, you should eventually rise in the ranks of society.
If you are a lazy unreliable idiot, you are doomed. Then you'd better learn to enjoy your gamma or epsilon status.

Sounds like you failed anger management class

Attached: (1014).jpg (354x350, 75K)

This is why we need communism. We need to seaze the means for production from the drumphanies so we can finally stop getting gnomed by chief boyardee

>If you can do this, you should eventually rise in the ranks of society.
Cringe

as if someone would want to hire a literal dwarf
lol kys, there's not enough work for normal people like me to spare good spots for midgets like you

That's not what my wife chino said

Retard spotted. You're probably some 12 yr old loser who has never had a real job before. You are a retard for missing the point of my thread, dumbass monkey. Kys
What?

This tard just fell in here from the Jow Forumseddit branch didn't he

>failing this hard to understand my point

should teach them battle field first aid and bullet evasion

Can't tell if joke or serious.. that would be a waste of time and tax payer money

just copy ours

Irish schools better
>Ireland

Attached: dame tu cosita.png (305x394, 139K)

surviving the school shooting and being prepped for entry into the military is a waste of time?

School's not supposed to prepare you for work, it's all about making you smart enough to avoid work in an efficient way.
That's why working class scum is not exactly known for being educated.

Attached: consider.png (3840x2160, 453K)

Yes
Retarded logic because
1. Society needs educated workers to function and that means the right KIND of education. Working class scum = electrician, nurse, engineer?etc.?
You would be living in a 3rd world country without them.

2. Schools don't even teach you how to properly run a business or how to create one so....?

It does nothing right. Just creates NEETs. People with no skills at all.

Honestly, you sound naive as fuck.