INTEL SURRENDER THREAD

What the fuck Intelbros AMD is going 7nm in Q1 2019 what are we going to do? Delidding + delapping + chiller should be enough to compete right bros? What if it's not enough? Are we just going to surrender to AMD?

Attached: 1542639953373.jpg (882x758, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49#49
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! enjoy non toxic air while you can. soon you'll install the 9900x "gas chamber"

>AMD is going 7nm in Q1 2019 what are we going to do?
dunno, I'm probably still going to be rocking this 8600k for next 5 years like a normal person, not a fucktard who buys new lake the moment it launches, no matter how shitty it is

oy vey

Wow, that was epic, epic for the win!

AMD has always promised the world and delivered Detroit.

Gas lake

Gas leak

Sapphire Rabbis soon

Nehalem was developed in tel Aviv, Israel. The jews are responsible for modern computer architecture

So many AMDrones upgraded their first gen ryzen to the 2xxx series because it was marginally better. Basically their CPU was already lackluster after 1 year and the same is going to happen next year when zen2 is released.

I mean it's cool that AMD cpus are so cheap in comparison to Intel stuff but when you have to upgrade every year or every 2 years.. I don't know. I was able to run my i5 3570k for 6 years perfectly fine and only switched to a newer CPU because I wanted to build a new PC again.

>poortel

>Nehalem was developed in tel Aviv, Israel. The jews are responsible for modern computer architecture
So, mr expert, by modern comp arch you mean
1 a shitload of security holes on h/w level
2 a spying engine
3 an OoO design, just like that from cdc6600 in 1964
4 a superscalar approach, again similar to what cdc6600 had
5 a nUMA igp, because fuck comp. arch., we only glue shit together
6 a fucking arch that never had functioning p-states on hardware level and it was compensated with kernel hacks
7 a comp arch that is unable to fix data leaking from one thread to another
8 a SMT implementation that after 10 years has less scaling than the 1st implementation from a 1st gen cpu by the direct competitor
9 a comp arch that hits a hard wall in scalability, shows how much engineering went on this shit
10 a comp arch that came to life the time the greatest scandal in jewish technology was settled agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=49#49

Do you want 6 gorillion reasons why icores suck?
Intel offered NOTHING to home computing and hpc. They just reiterate inventions from bell, at&t, ibm, Motorola, DEC and AMD into their cpus since 1989(the first superscalar intel cpu).
Do you know what would have happened if amd wasn't present?
You'd be shitposting on your 500watt pentium 6 @ 6.0GHz with a 100 watt dual channel rd-ram 4, screaming bloody hell because you forgot to enable your PAE during boot and now chrome ate up your ram.

>I was able to run my i5 3570k for 6 years perfectly fine and only switched to a newer CPU because I wanted to build a new PC again
You were stuck with a shit5 intel cpu because you had to buy ram, mobo and new psu on top of the cpu in order to get a 15% performance bump.
Just imagine the ryzen idiot, spending a fraction of what you paid for a totally new computer, buying only a newer cpu and getting 15% performance bump.
I mean, intel consumers are so wise that every purchase is done after exclusive inhouse experiments over cost, performance and consumption, prejected for the next 10 years.
>insert womanthinkingandmathflyingaroundmeme.jpg here.
I am jelly

No idea what you are trying to say buddy but you seem to be upset.

Intel is announcing 10nm in a few weeks time , that's why the stock went sky high friday

the latter part of your sentence doesn't logically follow from the first part

Is this 2014?

Intel is being kept on life support.

Sad

Hilarious how AMDrones shit on Intel for having no upgrade path...when they spend the newest Ryzen and motherboard every year.

The more you buy, the more you save - AMDrones