/csg/ - READ MY LIPS: CHINK SHIT GENERAL

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• SD card confusion • Chink smartwatch • more 11.11 items arrive • Samsung SSDs from China confirmed legit • Backpack from Taobao • Lucky pack full of chink goodies
• user receives 3D printer • Chink magic > Old News
• user bought toys for his friend • packages arrive for user it's a led lamp and takstar headphones shows off 11.11 score • amerifat bag • pray for user • user orders the wrong anime phone • RIP anons dick • dear friend, please understand • xmas present gets canceled • more orders arrive Previous thread

Attached: 1459665218223.png (900x644, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVn3morONfM
youtu.be/78FgFp1Gi9I
amazon.com/gp/product/B079NX4GCF/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based (and also redpilled).

Ah, lets see how long it lasts.

Attached: 1480500297611.png (500x811, 223K)

BASED CHINK SHIT GENERAL IM GONNA POST MY REVIEWS LATER IN THIS REAL THREAD

Based fuck the jannyes

based and yellowpilled

/csg/, are mediatek phones really that bad? a lot of the ones I'm looking at use the helio chips, and I've heard the p60 is good. or should I continue being a slave to quallcomm?

official /csg/ soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=HVn3morONfM

>fug the police
thank you, user!

Yes, poorly rom support, poorly devs support.

>order BM800 on October 24th
>Shipped on 28th October but tracking info is unavailable
>Still has not arrived
Should i be worried, the seller said it arrives within 45-60 days
Also had the first tracking number crosseed out and cancelled and was given a new one after order on AliExpress

You may be mixing up things here, as for mediathek you don't have another choice than being a slave cause the rom supports suck balls. With Qualcomm you may flash and modify your phone with a lot more ressources on hand. If these things don't matter to you, you may as well pick just any phone you like.

based

Attached: Mao Zedong.jpg (1812x2560, 2.63M)

Ahh feels right at home. NOW this is a good CHINK SHIT thread.

Also WHY the fuck some of my 11.11 orders still haven't left China yet réeeeeeéé

Attached: 1467010564253.jpg (957x621, 55K)

No, this is
youtu.be/78FgFp1Gi9I

As a chinese I approve this thread with my racial powers, giving it immunity from deletion as I find CHINK SHIT GENERAL to carry the spirit of chinese cut throat capitalism. It is by no means racist to the chinese; speaking on behalf of the 1 billion.

nigger

>11.11 order that shipped late never left chinkland and was signed return to sender
Not sure if chinked or lazy Canada Post niggers actually refused to take on another international package due to sheer incompetence.

Thank you based bugman.

Chinked

Leaf here. I'm pretty sure most of my 11.11 stuff reached Leafland, but I'm expecting delays. I had one ship late that was cancelled. Currently in talks with chink who claims they will send a new one (its only $1.50 or so). Worst case scenario I'll just dispute.

Most stores on Ali currently seem to still not be accepting much Canadian orders. Unless you want to spend $30 to DHL a piece of $1 plastic.

Apparently the Canada Post website said to expect anything ordered from China to take up to March 2019 to deliver.

How are you even browsing Jow Forums from China?

Attached: China-Tiananmen.jpg (900x600, 195K)

>up to March 2019
wat? if this was on any other country besides leafland someone would have already torched/shot the place up

pls respond

"up to"
2+ months is possible with chinkshit

Just dispute on the basis of fake tracking info.

march is 4 months, or 3 if we say march 1st

err i guess i forgot to mention that in general to Ontario Canada it was taking me 4-6 weeks. 3+ months would be pretty significant

Full autismo review of the T2’s!

First I have to point this out: they just plain don’t fit that well in my ears. They’re bulky, heavy, and awkward. The included foam tips are just ok but I quickly swapped them for some comply isolation tips. Everything else just won’t really stay put in my ears. This to me is a pretty big con as I can’t really keep these in my ears for long listening sessions.

Great build quality. Metal housings and a nice braided cable. Don’t like the shitty chin slider that doesn’t work at all or the 3.5mm jack though. The jack twists off really easy and just seems janky. I might super glue it in place.

Neutral sound. Actually sounds almost identical to my hifiman re-400’s, which I really like. For reference those IEM’s measure very well and their measurements make me confident they provide a very accurate depiction of the recording.

Bass is excellent, very full sounding without being boomy. Not quite flat as it’s just a tad forward of the treble but it gives a slight warmth to the sound. Bass detail, however, is a little less impressive than the re-400’s. Not much but notable.

Mids are nice and clean. Sound just like they should. If the decay were graphed on these, however, I would imagine it being just a little slow here as they can rob the treble of the lime light a hair bit.

Speaking of treble, it’s less forward than the re-400’s and less detailed. Some small nuances of recordings are lost in direct listening comparisons BUT the treble sounds nicer. It’s smoother on these overall where the hifiman’s can get a little harsh on female vocals.

Sound stage and imaging are ok. Nothing special. The hifiman’s do imaging a little better but not by much.

Overall these are quite nice but at the end of the day I think I would rather reach for the hifiman’s as they fit better (not with the dogshit stock tips mind you, I put comply’s on them too) and sound just a little better overall.

Attached: FD85D997-6C20-40F7-9591-A51B828D81D6.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

I messaged them first, see with what they respond

>delays up to a third of a year
We need to rise up and overthrow the postal jew, that is unacceptable. What about the poor fools that paid for priority shipping? Damn.

Not him, but you don't have to be in China to be Chinese, genius.

I wanna order a tablet from gearbest to Germany. I've read some instructions, that in order to avoid paying import tax I have to chose "Priority Line" shipping.

Did anyone try it before? Maybe some German anons had some experience with this.

Attached: 1541829094598.gif (500x500, 817K)

A wet box?!?!?!!

Attached: IMG_20181130_153747.jpg (2000x1000, 698K)

Wait a minute this isn't chink shit

Attached: IMG_20181201_162414.jpg (2000x1000, 1.01M)

Perhaps I should have upgraded sooner

Attached: IMG_20181129_160216.jpg (2000x1000, 1.04M)

>msi
looks like chinkshit to me

Wait there's more! Well at least there is some chink shit in this one

Attached: IMG_20181130_154219.jpg (2000x1000, 798K)

This looks promising

Attached: IMG_20181201_160245.jpg (2000x1000, 768K)

That's not armor cooler and not 4xx series Frozr cooler. I hope you know what you bought.

The cables are kinda thin...

Attached: IMG_20181201_160755.jpg (2000x1000, 655K)

is there a /csg/ AliExpress chink christmas shopping list this year?

Last year's saved my arse

Attached: santa-china.jpg (350x426, 43K)

Dunno it looks like the picture

amazon.com/gp/product/B079NX4GCF/

Oh, so they changed it from 480.

Apparently the MK1 version sucked balls from what I read

Major balls that is.

>rx 580
why not just buy an actual 570?

Msi is a taiwan brand.

Price difference wasn't big enough

When the FUCK is aliexpress going to let us buy shit from other people's wishlists

You're like three weeks too late, user.
They're still having some fallout from 11.11

>Allowing thot lists on AE
Be a cuck somewhere else

Attached: 1527416917162.png (2880x1800, 2.75M)

>They're still having some fallout from 11.11
Damn right they are! Out of seven 1111 orders I received three, and one from black Friday, which is pisses me off even more — why the fuck my black Friday orders are already start to show up, while 1111 ones still somewhere in Chinklandia?!

unless you are willing to pay for dhl or some fast shipping don't expect anything before christmas. AE got hit hard on 11.11

You're on Jow Forums, so you should be familiar with a stack. Chink pushes packet on top of sorting centre stack, another pops the top packet. Gweilo waits for his package.

Attached: 1527417195840.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

indeed, lmao
ive seen smd caps fall off from a couple of msi motherboards without anyone touching them. the boards are still work tho

>tfw all my orders from 11.11 shipped on time
Naisu

No matter what you chose, it's a gamble. I (Kartoffel too) have had big, bulky and heavy packages coming here with stuff that easily surpassed the limit of what is considered tax free (around 30 Euro IIRC) and it got to my door without the customs even looking at it. So, tax free.

I also had tiny little and light packages that only contained some mouth pieces for vaping which costed maybe 3 Euro in total and had a letter in my mail, telling me to come to the custom station near me to pick it up and where we then opened it and I had to bring papers about the deal to show what it´s worth and what I paid for it.

I mean, there are these legends about that if it gets send via Belgium post or over Britain, then you´re always safe because it already arrived in the EU then and doesn´t get scanned when it comes to Germany. But I´ve also read enough complaints on forums that prove this as false.

Just do the math yourself. Is it still cheaper if you have to pay the tax or not? If yes, then go for it and with luck you'll get it even cheaper. If not, then think twice and maybe just order it from eBay or Amazon in the first place, got me, mein Neger?

>tfw I forgot to make orders on 11.11 because I was moving out of my apartment
I feel empty inside.

Chinked (from birth) and based

Lying fucking chink bastards

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-231804.png (1080x1920, 1.16M)

they're pretty cheap, go for it

at best they will be dionaea muscipulas, only dumdums will fall for the supermarioplant photoshop

>that one package I wanted the most to gift has not been shipped yet
it's tiresome

Attached: 1473001932643.png (1298x924, 1.76M)

>Sell weed seeds for 50 cents a pop
>make a profit from all the idiots who buy it to see if it is real

Yeah, no, this is blatant, if not apex chinkery and should not be encouraged whatsoever

Do you really want to buy with DHL/UPS? It's probably only worth it for big items that would be shipped with something like that anyhow (air purifier?).

It's too late for cheap shipping.

that's a cute dick :3

Attached: 32SV4pT.png (1219x2439, 1.74M)

Last year someone made an imgur list of weird and wonderful chinkshit gifts. I bought them all and did a lucky dip with my pals after we were all nice n pissed, was a fun night.

Jow Forums is not banned in China.

Got one of these before. My sister actually asked me for it when she visited.

She is now displaying my cute cheap dick in her apartment.

>auto
cringe

How does it detect diamonds from under ground?

Attached: 12666285361556794506.jpg (850x960, 712K)

I don't think anyone made an imgur list, we had a good bunch of silly suggestions in the threads around 1-2 month ago leading up to and including 11.11.

There were maybe 2 weeks after that where you might still get packages to the USA/Europe/ ... in time if you are lucky. Now it's likely just too late, maybe even too late for new year.

Is your sister cute? Have you fucked her?

?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-02-03-33-55-838_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1200x1561, 338K)

dear friend ,inside this device is nose of hebrew ,it sniff out diamond and also gold

What tablet?

Attached: my sides.gif (220x187, 544K)

hooray!

Attached: 1543714882614.png (686x363, 40K)

> Is your sister cute
Dozens of spontaneous dating requests and even multiple engagement/marriage proposals by strangers on the street during the time we still lived at our parent's [no notable boobs or cleavage or even makeup - just her being cute].

> Have you fucked her?
No. She just asked for the figure I had set up. Wouldn't have been unlike me to give it to her on my own, though.

Is there a way I can post procurement requests anywhere for really specific things?

Ask in the thread, but "really specific things" often got no chance.

Some of the Taobao agents may be willing to help locate items.

>may i ask you a question?
just state your business already

>taobao
I don't know how to read karate boxes

Latex foam, lots of it.

>Latex foam, lots of it.
Do you need enough to use alibaba & container freight?

I need 0.4-0.7 cubic metres of it.
That falls in the awkward range of too much to affordably obtain by purchasing fancy mattresses, but too little for Alibaba to be practical.

I'm brainlet, what are the odds that this means we will be able to use xiaomi phones in the states

If anything, that's still more Alibaba / surface freight [by ship and truck and train]. Far too much for small retailers / air freight.

But if you're anywhere civilized like in the USA or Europe I'm rather convinced you'd be best off looking for a local supplier who delivers it by truck.

You already are able to do that.

Who knows about the details on this, but given past history with like the new NAFTA [that Trump pretty much just renamed with a lot of drama] and China not being easily coerced to do shit anyhow, it will likely just mean the return to the status quo before Trump started this drama?

I mean actually use them
carrier bands don't support xiaomi phones really at all

I bought some SFF-8087 to 4xSATA cables from our Chinese friends years ago. They look the same as yours except for the SFF-8087 connector on the other end and are as thin as yours too but they work fine.

Attached: 1fdf24f4-9aa0-4b6e-9b4a-8538e541f5d0_1.6820e66d1b8b8d575271fe627ecf3fc5.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Well, the USA won't change its bands from retarded special bands to the commonly used (and already long defined by ITU) global ones because of this?

So it'll surely continue to be the case that only the bunch of Xiaomi phones that make the effort to support US bands will support them, as it was before. You get to pick from these, I guess.

I'm in NZ, so local suppliers charge utterly obscene amounts and rarely have latex foam.
NZ is complete ass to shop in because you get the ridiculous markups of a high-income country (with the prices you see here you'd think it's Norway) but you get the scarcity of a remote island.

I installed about six of these [made by Orico] in two or maybe three computers. They have been working just fine until now, don't worry about them.

I also occasionally am upset with some stuff from Japan/the USA/Korea/other EU countries being annoying to get in this ridiculous markup high-income place in Europe. But NZ must be a lot worse.

Well, I figure Alibaba is an option, but you'll likely still be paying out of your ass for someone else with experience [or their own fleet of vehicles, like DHL] to organize the air- or ship/truck transport to NZ.

>Latex foam
like those flat tire fix sprays?

>0.7 cubic metres of it
700 liters of it? thats gonna be a fucking pain to pay for the shipping

I might be able to find a more local manufacturer, but it's not easy.
I spent a while on a wild goose chase trying to find details on a latex foam manufacturer in Christchurch, only to find out that it closed down in 2011 (for economic reasons, not because the city was half-destroyed that year).

It's foam.
It compresses.

Thank fucking god. My portfolio was getting fucked left and right

>thats gonna be a fucking pain to pay for the shipping
LCL freight might work. A full container is like $1.1k from Shenzen to Auckland [probably not the correct route], so if you're lucky LCL of this volume is like 1/10 the cost or something. Still need to pick it up from a harbor, though.

/csg/ I went to the aliexpress thread on /cgl/. Why are they so rude on that board?

Attached: 1523869204277.jpg (1022x661, 80K)

It's the HRT

do you need 700 liters of expanded foam or 700 liters of liquid latex? cause a box of 12 or so spray cans can probably do one of those

No programmer socks & not using the same toys for personal contentment.

Or they're just different anons. Either way, we're surely not gonna fix them or tell them what to do.