Name ONE (1) group of people on this board worse than audiophiles

Name ONE (1) group of people on this board worse than audiophiles.
Even mech keyboard fags who argue about switches all day aren't that autistic.

Attached: 1522086118971.gif (850x400, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssy8tZX4Mfc
youtube.com/watch?v=PWeO5IkCssk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

losers with no life who post in AMD vs Intel threads

Nope, audiophiles are still worse.

Spineless fags that makes threads asking for opinions on shit that does not matter just to feel a little better about their pointless lives.
Here is a (You).

apple cucks and android pajeets

Tbh this is the correct answer.

Nope, audiophiles are still worse.
Try again.

Intel vs amd fags

iFags

They are like cyclists posting on /o/

You're always going to use this response, so it doesn't matter.

Amigafags.
They always turn every single thread with anything remotely resembling an old computer in it into a furry circlejerk.

everyone on Jow Forums

People who use Intel CPUs
/thread

don't /thread your own post you galactic niggerfaggot

I'm just looking for a group who are objectively worse than audiophiles, I have tried time and time again to find them, they may have flown under my radar for a while.

Autogynephiliacs.

ill do what i want you fucking redditfag
rules r 4 skoolz

Why are people so mad over audiophiles???
Having good audio seems apealing to me

rust shills and rust haters
they're equally bad

Keyboard freaks are a lot more autistic than audiophiles though.

Mostly the fact that there's diminishing returns past a certain point and they've deluded themselves into believing they're better than everyone for spending such and such amount on their setup.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be a cute animu grill.

Why exactly are audiophiles so much more gullible than other enthusiasts?

Linux users bring a whole new meaning to obnoxious.

They don't understand the science behind it.

Linux fags.

I’m wondering what it is about mechanical keyboard enthusiasts that makes them so retarded compared to people with good hearing?

Newfags that have been here less than six years

It's probably because audio is much more subjective than most other things. You can rate a GPU in comparison to other GPUs with numbers like FPS, FLOPS and other stuff which are concrete, you can't rate a set of speakers or headphones or an amp or dac and assign a non-subjective number to it for the same type of comparison.

Jow Forums crossboarders and Microsoft shills.
Audiophiles are insufferable and clearly monumentally stupid, but generally harmless.

>you can't rate a set of speakers or headphones or an amp or dac and assign a non-subjective number to it for the same type of comparison.
Why not?

/v/ crossboarders

Because the equipment required to do so in a controlled and objective manner is obscenely expensive. You're not just measuring component resistance and signal between two points on a circuit, you have to measure sound waves after they've exited the device. It's like trying to measure RF emissions.

Make an experiment:
Rip a song from a random CD.
Make a copy of the file.
Share both files on an audiophile forum while asking which version to choose. Say they're from different rips and they sound somewhat different.
Enjoy the meltdown and all those who'll claim they can hear a difference because they have more expensive audio gear

People born after 1995.

But surely professional reviewers would have such setups and you could just read their reviews.

What is "good audio" is subjective in of itself, just look at people who buy super bass boost cannons vs studio monitors.

gaymers

youtube.com/watch?v=ssy8tZX4Mfc

> t. born 1995-12-31

Yeah, like is there even a debate? AMD nukes Incel and its shitty backdoors almost daily, no need to post about that, perhaps only to show the shills they're not welcome.

Linux fags and freetards.

so basically all of Jow Forums

8k shills (they started working today)

This, desu. The loonics users sometimes just feel so so special they have to prove their special boy status to you with baseless toxicity and I don't support that. Though I'll have to admit I'd pick them over Apple cultists. At least Linux users actually have a point and have advantages over Windows users in some cases. While all Apple is just an expensive accessory with a processor and OS designed for brainlets. But there's many of them here, so I'm bringing this up, as for Applel -it's becoming a thing of the past and I'm fine with that.
Audiophiles are dumb also. I recognize only minuscule improvements to audio quality from 128kbps and up, unless listening to just one channel of that audio. Even with that, we have CD's which output 1411kbps, which is YUGE. Literally 1,411mbps - anything more hi-fi than a cd is a massive overkill and everything over a pair of medium-sized speakers is an overkill.

>I recognize only minuscule improvements to audio quality from 128kbps and up

I despise high level audiophilia and consider most of it to be woo, but you are a deaf person if you can't reliably determine 320kbps vs. lossless on good $100 headphones.

I played a song from an old 320kbps torrent I had from 2009 alternating to the same song from a FLAC torrent on a high end sound system.
There was no difference, except the latter took up gigabytes of disk space.
Please enlighten me on how much better its supposed to sound without resorting to subjective placebo memes.
At least a jump in resolution or refresh on a monitor is immediately noticeable (and I have 3/20 eyesight)

I... have never seen this happen.

I just remember the Amiga commercial, I'll link it:
youtube.com/watch?v=PWeO5IkCssk
that fucking song

You're probably right. It's pretty easy to ignore an audiophile, a microsoft shill not so much.

Maybe it's the type of music that I listen to, and all I have is a pair of decent 3,5mm jack earbuds + CD/Tape system with 2 medium-sized speakers, I am not an audiophile. As for 320kbps mp3 vs. flac I've always seen flac as a meme as all it does is just bloat up the file.

> professional reviewers
HA

No, anyone who reviews audio hardware for a living doesn't have the cash. When we say obscenely expensive, we mean hundreds of thousands, if not more. The kind of thing sold to big companies.

Audio has some really interesting aspects though. None of them are discussed here obviously because there are better avenues.

I am both an audiophile and a mechanical keyboard autist. And a bonus thinkpadfag. That’s pretty normal for someone from Jow Forums though. You are the weirdo here.

but again that sounds like any materialist

>still upset from that other thread about wireless headphones

Consumers / /v/ermin. Anyone who doesn't design, develop or at least understand the science behind it.

Nerds, day of the swirlie is coming!

Intel justing is fun
Its like that idiotic comedy movie where the guy keeps fucking it up while somehow keeping the others thinking he is a professional

You need to have really good ears, just going to a concert/bad subway fucks you permanently, and then your parents had to have decent sound systems, so your ear could be attuned to notice the difference while you were a child

Rust fags?
gaymers?

Meanwhile, what do you argue about? Whether you should be able to poo in the street without prejudice.

"people of color" but that's cheating - they're the worst group in any community

they probably just look at the file in hex and compare, what you need to do is change a few values in the last/first miliseconds so the files look different

did someone say that your m50x's are shitty

Attached: a095d220.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

People who answer stupid questions outside of the stupid questions thread.

Faggots and queers

Indians

That guy has been in the woods for months with his dog.

he's just killing time. his freezer is causing interference with his audio setup so he can't listen to music until he's eaten the ~30 tubs of icecream he bought.

You are correct.
I've explained it before, audiophiles are for the most part people with legit Asperger's Syndrome who have a sensitivity to loud noises. This is why they freak out and have brain hemorrhages when they listen to heavy treble.

So you just have to realize when you are in the headphone general that you are dealing with people who are literally autistic, just avoid it like any normal person would do.

Jow Forums

Haven't got around to watching any of that stuff lel.
Watched many dog walking vids a few months ago. He loves making his videos. Poor guy gets hardly any feedback on his channel too lel.

Thinkfags
The classic-only ledittors who say next iterations are the worst thing to happen to ThinkPad and tech in general, while praising their subpar overpriced chinkpads , each being over 1-2 decades old

Freetards.
They are fucking worst scum with their "you don't need it" mentality.