Yikes

Yikes.

Attached: 1515100982924.png (778x769, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4e2vCNLcVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>overheating
how is this not something a company can get right in 2018

>get cumstains on your screen
>blame the marketing company that ordered it from Foxconn

>3 people had a problem with their computers
Wow man, RIP Apple.
Just use the fucking warranty.

Everything has to be thin and fanless now.
Don't worry, soon they will switch to low power ARM chips.

>having cum uncontrollably gushing out from your anus is a common concern for macfaggots

Attached: 1538017602974.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

this is what happens when you fool your customers into thinkning that your products are literal magic

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1537969879478.gif (500x491, 376K)

>3 people
lol, this will cost Apple $6000 (3 * $2000), they are done and finished

he based

>applel

Attached: 1531284307675.png (1219x682, 182K)

poastin
>based satania poster
till the day i die

what cartoon is this from?

pokemon I think

Boku no Pico

Pinky and the Brain

He based

Tom & Jerry (not 100% sure)

my little pony

>applel

All-in-one desktops were a mistake. There's a reason why no one uses them anymore.

That's not how a lawsuit works, you ignorant third worlder.

unstoppable

>every lawsuit is a class action lawsuit
Found the ignorant American.

Based and Evilpilled

Gabriel Dropout

>Satanichia Kurumizawa McDowell (胡桃沢・サタニキア・マクドウェル Kurumizawa Satanikia Makudoueru?) or Satania (サターニャ Satānya?) for short is a dimwitted demon who often thinks of petty ways to cause mischief which usually end in failure. She is often pestered by both Raphiel and the dog. Satania is considered as a minor antagonist while she is also one of the four main characters and protagonists.

based

>implying $6000 even covers the legal expenses
>implying they're suing for $2000 a piece
Everyone laugh at this mega faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=C4e2vCNLcVY

based

БASEД

>design around max aesthetics
>catch fire

how will maclets ever recover

Attached: 1533704524933.webm (1280x720, 732K)

Shrek

But in all seriousness, Gabriel Dropout. You're welcome.

>bassed satania

Attached: 1520106592170.jpg (2048x1152, 206K)

based

Extended Warranty? How could I lose?

Attached: 1242867.jpg (640x480, 38K)

mactoddlers will defend this

celestial retirement

really made me think

how will mactoddlers ever recover?

basting

SMUDGEGATE

>Upon passing a school in heaven, graduating angels are sent down to Earth, where they must learn about humans and guide them towards the correct path in order to become true angels. However, Gabriel White Tenma, the top angel in her class, becomes addicted to video games upon arriving on Earth and turns into a complete slob as a result. The story follows Gabriel, along with other angels and demons who have descended to Earth, as they attend high school.

Japan was a mistake.

Attached: love-dis-nigga-he-survived-2-abortion-attempts-lol-stuck-9615932.png (500x663, 131K)

Baste

Is that actually the plot? Fucking hell, Japan...

it's not even that ridiculous by animu standards

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

it's just lolsorandumb set up for cgdct

Honestly you could take away the heaven, hell, angels, demons thing and the show wouldn't change at all.

Attached: BARP.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Why are a bunch of grown men watching a cartoon about high school?

deep enough but it's not worth going there though

Why would anyone watch cartoon girls doing nothing?

Because keeping cool is not cool

high school girl cartoon website

To experience what high school would be like without sever autism, probably.

I stopped when I learned about touhous. One character is a mystical cursed umbrella.

Gebaseerd

The majority of modern shows are some semi-fantasy setting that's just an excuse for a bunch of characters to sit around getting up to various shenanigans that have fucking nothing to do with the "plot".
It's worse than you could possibly imagine

One day I wanna see a list of what all the 2hu's actually are
>Spellbook
>Umbrella
>FM Radio
>Ice

cute things != nothing

Do you think ZUN had Spain in mind when he created Iku Nagae? Her dress and her hat give it away.

Attached: Th105Iku.png (496x480, 221K)

Now I'm just thinking of a Mexican 2hu, the sort of thing ZUN would draw when drunk on a Friday after seeing something on TV

itoddlers BTFO

Based a fuk

Attached: tenor (4).gif (244x248, 184K)

game of thrones

itoddlers have defended this

>appel

based

>yikesposting

>Living in a country where you need a warranty to get a refund on defective goods.

itoddlers will defend this

>kikepple users will defend this

cringe and bluepilled

>t .seething ipajeet

i4channeller

SEETHING

Attached: 1523331262652.png (813x1402, 369K)

What a shame. The only anime I've ever watched are Trigun, Berserk (the good one), and Rurouni Kenshin. I wasn't aware that things had gotten so bad.
Sounds like a whole lot of nothing to me.

cute, based and redpilled

Miku

>nothing
it isnt seinfeld

>Japanese
They miss it. No matter how shitty you had it in there, you remember it as the most carefree time of your life in comparison to what comes after.
Japanese white collar life is literally suicide-inducing soul-crushing hell.
>everyone else
"Exotic" setting full of weird/interesting things you've never even seen up close.
If they pull off the atmosphere right, you might even start toying with the idea of wanting to give that time another shot.
I'm not even going into reasons like people who never dated and such.

Haruhi spurred it wayback in 2007, so many normies loved the show not for the plot or deeper narrative, but because it was highschoolers getting up to shenanigans.
Because of this, every other studio realised that they can just strap some quasai-narrative that's just an excuse for a show to exist onto a generic plot and everyone will watch it.
Honestly, some of the best highschool shows in recent years have just been bland slice of life without any bullshit gimmick getting in the way.
Blend-S & Aho-girl are a few I've watched recently, they shine in their simplicity.
Haruhi almost seems like a fucking parody of everything coming out today, were it made today the biggest joke would be it actually taking its excuse seriously, rather than dumping it out the window at episode three.
There was a show, I forget the name, it translated to "The devil is a part timer", usually called burger deamon, where satan from another world ends up in japan and he just goes "Fuck it" and gets a part time job, he's followed by angels who's father he personally killed, and the Angel ends up in a call centre.
At first they fight, but then they end up fucking, and he's all "You remember I killed your dad, right? You came here to kill me?" and she's all "I-I know that, baka!"
It was the closest the industry has ever gotten to self awareness, it was over half a decade ago, but no-one caught on.
It was bad enough five years ago that people were parodying it then, big budget production, one of the only noteworthy shows that year (that anyone remembered)
Since then, it hasn't gone downhill, it's fallen off a fucking cliff

It's not that it was the best time of their lives, highschool in Japan is nearly as bad as actually working, it's that the fantasy version of it can be made to look like it was fantastic, they can think "Maybe that could have been me"
It's the least soul-crushing part of Japanese culture that's common to all citizens, so it's the easiest way to let people self insert. That doesn't mean people look back on their own memories fondly.
I can attest, I was a year 7 dropout, and while fun, that year or so was hardly the best part of my life.
I still watch the occasional highschool anime, and enjoy it, simply because it's fantasy, not because I can relate to it.
It's as relatable to me as monster girl quest, but I still enjoy them both equally

itoddlers BTFO