If I have a PC with a 4770K, 290X, 24GB DDR3, 512GB SSD, 1000W PSU, 2 BD drives and highest end Z-series mobo...

If I have a PC with a 4770K, 290X, 24GB DDR3, 512GB SSD, 1000W PSU, 2 BD drives and highest end Z-series mobo, how much can I sell this for?

Attached: DasRasis.jpg (404x204, 26K)

0$

DDR3? Are you stuck in 2008 or something? Throw that shit away

bump

I will give you 50 bucks
I'm being generous

Why the fuck did you buy two (2) bluray drives?

Probably worth more than a first gen Ryzen.

one I bought new and the other I bought from my friend for $25 when he was selling his old PC's parts. coincidentally they're both Asus brand so I have matching front bay drives.

So why are you selling it all as one piece instead of reusing some parts and listing the rest on ebay?

Give it back Jamal

Id say $450 tops, theif.

Still, why the fuck did you buy another drive?

$10

>complaining about ddr3
What's wrong with ddr3?
I am still using ddr2.

About three fiddy mane

$50USD, and you can keep you ssd.

bout tree fiddy

Depends on the market

so I can sell it on craigslist instead of multiple Egay listings, won't need to deal with shipping, crappy customers, and passing 15% to the Egay corporation, and although I could make cash on the RAM I really couldnt on anything else so might as well convince someone local it's a good PC and try to make money

24x read speed to rip my album of CDs.. with two drives going rip a CD every minute and a half. with 800 CDs it adds up.

northeast USA

Sell the CPU mob and ram for $200, the rest is garbage you can reuse.

Tbh that setup can last you longer than you think. I would keep it around as a back up PC. No one wants to buy old tech when new tech such as ryzen is economical.

i still have a 4770 as my main pc as well. holding on to it for a while. my problem is i also have a linux headless server and i don't want 3 pcs

I have no problem with the power of the PC. It's lasted me very well for these last 4 years and I could probably continue to use it for a long time. In fact I'm selling it because it's actually more than I need.

I'm switching to full-time Thinkpad because I rarely if ever do gaming anymore and the power bill is too damn high when the box eats 100W idle and 500W at full power or some shit like that. I want to get rid of it now rather than later before it depreciates more. it comes down to the fact that I'd much rather have $700 or $600 or even $400 than a "backup PC".

It is worth around 700 usd.

based boomer