Anybody do anything dank with their slink?

Anybody do anything dank with their slink?

Attached: ysBKc36Ito_719x0.jpg (719x556, 148K)

g is for arguing about distros and brand rivalries

Sad amount of truth to this.

i'm using a raspberry pi as a 24/7 seedbox and media center if it's any consolation. what did you have in mind for your steam link?

Idk, I just copped it cause for $10 why not.

>estimated delivery date was 11/28
>it's still not here
>the only entry on the fedex shipping update log is them receiving the information and creating the label

well you could probably do anything with it you could do with a raspberry pi. so maybe if you post on those subreddits you could find some people who did a similar thing as you and get some inspiration. i tried to start a raspberry-pi/linux micromachine general on /diy/ a while ago but it didn't take off :'(

>$2.50
Hacking those should become everybody's new hobby.

Think of all the dressing room spycams you can hook up to this

>find a subreddit
then what the fuck is this place for?

a good interest-subreddit is much better place to get good information than Jow Forums

did you know there is a free steam link app for your phone that does the same thing?

i am intrigued by your question. what can you do with it that would possibly qualify as dank?

I got one because I'm a good goy, what should I do with it

can you install linux on it?

>$2.50 before shipping
Oh they got me good, those rascals.

it already runs linux

>holiday shipping

>phone
>streaming over wifi and through Android
Gross. The only alternative to these is a TV that can do it over ethernet, or a spare computer/media center, also on ethernet.

I connected it to a monitor that i put in the bathroom so i can use my pc from there

You need to go back.

this

I play games on mine!

Fucking thing's hardly ever sold in Australia, I thought last year at $19 they tried getting rid of all of them, guess they still had some left.
For $10 I'd love to get one, valve's own shit allows you to run cute little valveapps on them, and they're easy as piss to hack and do whatever you want on them.
Not sure anyone's using it for steam since valve released link for android, but it's still a nice little box

Has anyone bypassed the kernel signing bs yet, or are we still stuck with chroot? Mine will remain in the box until I can replace everything down to the kernel.

Sad, but true.

Mine was delivered this morning,much higher quality than I was expecting. Hell, just the HDMI cable is worth $2.50.

The steam link app for android is slow and has crazy huge input lag even with desktop wired to an AC router

I'm bummed I didn't get one when you could get them for 1-5EUR

Fun fact: The tray it comes on in the box is edible.

What?
Brb cooking breakfast

naw, just bite off a little chunk and chew it.