Check to see which company is selling better in different companies

>check to see which company is selling better in different companies
>notice america and asia favors intel and europe favors amd

why is this? honestly i expected amd to sell better because asians tend to be pretty cheap

Attached: amd absolutely btfo.png (1493x395, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Micro_Devices
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians are very conservative and AMD has pretty shit marketing.

Asians are very intelligent and AMD has pretty shit CPUs

>europoors

more like have the sense to know a 10% loss in performance is worth paying half of what intel provides.

imagine being the low paid faggotron who has to shill Intel all dayt ton Jow Forums.

Unless... he's doing it for free...

South Korea and Japan, i.e. the only livable Asian countries have only authorized Amazon to sell books, no certification to sell any other kind of good, you need lots more data

They're called Yuropoors for a reason.

It's not a result of Euros having better taste in processors, but rather a result of their abject communist poverty. See also how they drive manuals.

>Wanting the botnet to manage even your clutch
Good goy

Well, Americans are legitimately the most retarded nation on planet Earth, 50% of them are also not white, go figure.
While Asnz I don't know because I don't meet much of them here.

>Americans are legitimately the most retarded nation on planet Earth,
s/Americans/Australians

Now, Americans are 2nd best.

AMD has more european support due to euro designers and less faggot gamers.

>44%*

Fixed for great justice

Europeans aren't cretins and we have integrity.

europeons are dumb who knew. asians and indians are smarter than the average european

Europeans are high iq individuals who consider price performance ratios

Attached: 1531287821369_0.jpg (896x960, 99K)

singapore here

intel factories are literally next door so sometimes intel is cheaper when you add everything up

AMD is actually more expensive in Europe due to tariffs while Intel has fabs locally.
This has nothing to do with the product and more to do with being just another proof of the worrying trend of anti-semitism rotting Europe away.

People in China don't buy CPU's, the big gaming cafe groups do. And they want intel because it's faster than the AMD products and much easier to make huge purchases (until recently)

Europoors are poor and tech prices are hugely inflated, so they want an affordable cpu and AMD provides.

holy fuck these kneejerk reactions

Attached: 15129159902.jpg (450x450, 28K)

nobody except Germans and Brits buy from fucking amazon
I honestly haven't seen a person with AMD rig since Athlon 64FX days

Actually it's

>.0003%

Amd is half the price of intel, and the already experience tech in Europe becomes even more so, if you pick intel

>Amd is half the price of intel
prepare to have your fucking mind blown
>inb4 muh cooler
aftermarket coolers cost 30 euro and most of them blow that POS out of the water
doesn't even level the prices even if you add it up
no excuses

Attached: 8600k2700x.jpg (1863x1074, 376K)

AMD doesn't sell for cheaper in Asia, heck most of the time they sell for nearly Intel prices hence people would just pony up the difference and go Intel. AMD is full on jew selling their shit for higher prices in asia to make up the difference for slashing prices in the US.
AMD fanboys are retarded to think AMD looks after it's consumers.

My 1700x was $447 USD, the only reason I chose that was because there were no 6/8 core consumer Intel chips at the time.

The 2700x is currently going for virtually the same price as the i7-8700 non-k in the local market and consumers/gamers would spring for the 4.6ghz of the 8700 with MCE enabled.
Factoring in the total cost of the machine, most locals here would spring for the Intel platform as there isn't that much of a cost difference.

GTX 1070s are going for $350 USD new here, while RX 590s are going for $320 USD.

This is also not considering that the E5-26XX V2 CPUs are dirt cheap, Samsung DDR3-1866 ECC 16GB dimms are virtually half the price of a DDR4-2666 16GB dimm, and the chinese still manufacture brand new X79 single and dual socket motherboards with M.2 NVME support.

E5-2695 V2 + motherboard + 6 heatpipe cooler is $356 USD
E5-2680 V2 + motherboard + 6 heatpipe cooler is $340 USD
The R7 2700 alone is $357 USD here atm.

Heck a dual socket x79 with 2 E5-2695 V2s and 2 coolers can be had for $665 USD

good thing there's all this proof of that statement to look at yea

Bullshit

Jap here that visits cafes a lot. Just hands down we Asians enjoy faster refresh rate. One could argue you don’t need a more than a single core for browsing the web as they wouldn’t want to pay for faster speeds. AMD is the single core example then. Yes it works, yes it can get things done, but intel is actually faster and all memes of toothpaste aside. For non over clockers intel is faster than AMD and so we pay the premium. Of course we wish would pay less, but you if want the best then expect to pay more. You guys are truly annoying with this and a lot of people here in japan laugh at this board as we know it’s mainly Americans and euro people who fight on this bad website. I saw this pic the other day and it reminded me of how all of you probably look.

TLDR: x299 in Japan is highly liked and single core performance because AMD fans have swore developers will be near perfect at multi threaded workloads when it’s not true. Intel still wins and I hate to admit. I used to love AMD in phenom days

Attached: D3D9E2C7-E803-46AB-9ABA-05AECB8634AF.gif (276x260, 1.08M)

>worrying trend of anti-semitism rotting Europe away
kek

>x299 as an example
>when the top end x299 isn't even faster than AMD x399 in single core speeds

MY FUCKING SIDES BECAUSE it’s tru... we Euros are cheap af

>Jap here
No fucking way.

Games like rainbow 6 siege are growing big here and csgo is still a hot topic. Any benchmark shows intel is faster for frame times and frame rate. Argue all you want and brag about 32 core and 64 when all that’s good for is zip files, muh complies and rendering a video

Im Asian and using an i7 4770k but next build will be ryzen series. Fuck everything Intel past 6th gen.

Attached: 1511611711852.jpg (2048x2048, 492K)

8th gen is ok

9th gen is where it’s at dumb assess. Fuck the delid. Some thermal grizzly Kryro. and it’s set. Also it has hardware level fixes for spec. and melt. that Jow Forums swears makes Intel trash

You can cry all you want but Skyfire-X is shit at gaming. At least for the price.

Attached: tomb-1080.png (627x503, 18K)

>9th gen is where it’s at dumb assess
sorry I don't live in Antarctica

Attached: Intel Ideas Factory.jpg (530x878, 123K)

Thus AMD again btfo being the McDonald’s of hardware which is why Jow Forums loves it with their tubby self. All these posts everyday saying “I need a job, I got rejected from a job, I need a gf, fap time, anime hentai.” You wonder why you fat fucks are so disliked? It’s because you’re a piece of trash and a hiring maanager can seee that with in seconds. Fuck AMD the whole just “wait” slogan is old. Wake me up when they actually BEAT intel in full folds besides price and something that’s not 64 core complie this, or look how fast I can 7zip my hentai

Attached: 54DD53D5-CE6E-4E2F-8739-4E348B736ABD.jpg (3024x4032, 1.06M)

Holy shit the projection.

Slap 2 1080TIs into this in sli and watch AMD fall behind. I would know as I own both X299 and X399. Tested both of them at 1440P and man did AMD get worse frame times and micro stutters with 416.34 drivers. AMD drone stop being poor and go out to test this yourself. All you do is look at graphic charts and MUH youtubeeee

Poor fags all over Jow Forums being too broke to see results to your own naked eye

This actually happened to me removing my Noctua cooler the other day off my cpu and it kept 3 pins inside the socket... Ryzen 1800X... feelsbad I had to go to back to my 2500K for now.

Attached: laughingwhores.jpg (340x330, 22K)

SOMEONE CAP THIS GOLD SHIT MY SIDES. I actually just canceled my AMD order from last night now seeing this. Going x299 and just found a 7940X on eBay for 1000$
Does 3200mhz CL14 kit overclock well on x299 Jow Forums? Past 3200?

This is bull shit my 7700K at 5Ghz gets 180 FPS and during something demanding dips down to 160. Rigged as shit.

Attached: 1541732715523.jpg (700x565, 73K)

This shows what AMD drones spend their time doing on a Ryzen system. Hahha you worthless waste of time and resources

get triggered intlel cuck.

Yuropoors buy AMD because its the only thing they can afford

Asians who are into PC gaming are more well off than most Yuropoors (first worlder East Asian and even third worlder South and SEAsians) and can afford the absolute best

Burgers buy American, hence there's a massive AMD shill job on American websites in order to "pivot" burgers into buying Chinese (AMD)

A random American wouldn't even know of AMD, yet if you browse Jow Forums, reddit or tech sites you'd think AMD has a 90% marketshare

>i5 vs R7
good job retard

you're right, 2700x is a bit worse but it's the same ballapark pretty much

>blaming the hardware
Its always someone else, right

>hence there's a massive AMD shill job on American websites in order to "pivot" burgers into buying Chinese (AMD)
are all intel shills as fucking dumb as you? when you get caught in your lies it shows just how desperate you are, stop with the FUD.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Micro_Devices

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) is an American multinational semiconductor company based in Santa Clara, California,

>Chink CEO
>CPUs made by Chinamen
>GPU division led by a Chink

Nice deflection Chang

yeah thats nice sweetie

Autistic chipset
Autistic cpu
Kill yourself

Learn to remove a heatsink from PGA sockets you massive retards holy fuck you’re supposed to wiggle not just pull

it's a picture from reddit
nuff said

Found the mad AMD faggot

Fuck off because your poor. You are mad because my 14 core cpu was less than your AMD system combined. I got a bargain

>inb4 you’re*

I know you want to shit post a *you’re* correction

6/6 last gen cum tim 22 security holes babby cpu
vs.
8/16 soldered jew slaying cpu .. WITH cooler
I'm convinced you're an AMD shill trying to falseflag

>Bullshit
yes, like the entire thread

I live in turd world Southeast Asia where Amazon doesn't exist, everyone owns 2200GE, Ryzen 5s and after that its all 8400, 9600k, 8700k and 8086k. Current 9th gen i7 and i9 are ridiculously expensive, hence people buying all those 6-core/12 thread parts

If you can't afford the i7, you stick with Ryzen 5 2600 and if you're destitute you go with the Athlon

Skylake-X is also slightly cheaper here and the only Threadripper I see on stores are the 1920X and 1950X; there aren't even Gen 2 TRs since everyone just buys Skylake-X or Xeons

No one ever buys AMD GPUs in here and they come really cheap, people would rather stick with the lowly 60-series card than touch AMD

Asian here. AMD prices here are inflated to the extent the 1700X is more expensive the 8700K

Only made sense during the 7700K vs 1700 period.
They come directly from Malaysia? AMD CPUs also assembled in Malaysia though. Not sure why they are so expensive here. The motherboards are cheaper though

Attached: 65165169841651.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>What is nVidia

I’m have an i7 3770, dont assume
Lga 2066 chips are a meme, threadripper is better.

I have*

>AMDrones keep shilling that one German retailer having with large AMD sales due to Intel having shortages worldwide
>AMDrones ignore that Asians and the rest of America actually buy Intel

Alright nigger, I'm going to lay down for you in simplified English, so that you don't get lost.
8600k shits on 2700x in single AND quad core.
And nobody gives a fuck about anything above that because people who make computers do serious work for a living buys fucking Intel.
So yes, this is a fair comparison even though 2700x is on paper generation ahead.
So waddle back to your cuckshed and suck your fucking thumb.

Attached: 1487502199862.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

>admitting your preferences match those of
pajeets and chinks

Attached: 1541075857532.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

Holy shit this thread. Are intel shills still a thing in current year? sad!

>shits on
It’s a 10% difference
You get what you pay for, 2700x is $350 and 8700k is $390
How can I tell that you’re a faggot gaymer?

They have been in full damage control mode for a while now. Clinging to their shitty 14nm++++++++ security flaw ridden messes. Sad really.

AMD fags surely look like they have autism
Don’t correct the retard

Not 9th gen dumb ass

>it took 4 generations for them to -harden- their CPUs

why did you even bother replying kek

>muh memechip
Waste your money then, nigger

Isn’t AMD still rebranding gpus? Enough said you AMD shill are fucking retarded. Scored a 1080TI from some 22 year old off Craigslist and all he did was play fortnite at 4K on it and showed me his gameplay before removing it. 450$ ez. Meanwhile AMD rebrand and sells for garbage prices

>Being this poor
I want the best. Not the 2nd best in performance.
>inb4 my vulnerability

It’s patched lad and over with move on

Attached: F4C52030-D67A-4A82-85DC-B1BF25DD0900.gif (349x165, 1.94M)

Imagine getting paid pennies to act angry at people for buying superior products.

>pic related: intel shills

Attached: my_anger_is_beyond_words.png (494x467, 284K)

>It’s a 10% difference
YES, a 10% over a newer CPU that costs MORE
how the FUCK am I suposed to type it so that I actually get through?

TRIPS DON’T FUCKING LIE TO ANYONE. AMD CONFIRMED TRASH keep being poor neets Jow Forums you will die fat, poor and ugly for the rest of your life

nice samefaggot

>spends twice as much for 6%
Brainwashed

Hope this intlel shill is getting overtime shekels.

all this Intlel COPE and SEETHING

Attached: noone wants intfail.jpg (1752x811, 521K)

Attached: 1449353566924.jpg (500x1522, 343K)

>doesn't close everything before launching the gaym
>framerate drops by 20 and lag spikes appear because threadlet
threadlet i5Ks are probably the most retarded product out there. You need a solid gpu to even take advantage of the extra performance, need to spend more on solid cooling and the gains you're getting will make your cpu choke because it's a threadlet and you can't run anything else in the background because the gayms will stutter and whatever gains you made by buying it will be nullified because the cores were already fully utilised by the game
if you buy anything but the hyperthreaded flagships from intel you're a massive retard

>Even r/AMD says to be cautious with those figures
Shills BTFO

Attached: 1.png (852x184, 23K)

>smelly haggis man is alright as long as his words aren't positive for AMD

pretty much this ahahaha

Indians and Chinese are the chosen people.

Attached: aDzm0d9_700b.jpg (581x974, 69K)

It doesn't cost more. But one can't expect intelligence from goyim

I do wonder where the Europoor stuff even comes from? I'm pretty sure everyone here in west and northern Europe are richer than average Americans.

Comes from the same fantasy that makes Americans believe whites aren't a minority in their country. Very funny.

They're credit card rich

>340 is less than 270
>talks about intelligence
go back here
look at it
and come back and apologize

europe is the brain of the world