Why has my new phone slowed down?

Basically I bought a POCO F1 a month ago and it worked fine. Around a week ago I ran Geekbench 4 on it and it gave a multicore score of 5500 while it's normal score should be well above 8500 atleast. I ran the test today again and it gave a score of 4600. I am confused as to how the Geekbench score of my phone has become half of what it's supposed to be. My battery percentage was 11 percent and was charging when it gave Geekbemch the 2nd time but the first time the battery was over 50 and charging.
I don't have anything installed on it that might cause shitty issues. I only have the GCam which is on Pixel 3. I scourged the Web for this and found no one else with a similar issue so I'm guessing it's not an issue with the phone itself.
It still runs heavy games fine at full graphics but this still shouldn't happen.
What should I do and what might have caused this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-02-12-31-03-583_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidpit.com/huawei-cheats-in-benchmarks-tests
anandtech.com/show/7384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

They fake their geekbenches.

>It still runs heavy games fine at full graphics but this still shouldn't happen.
Then why do you even care ?

Charging heats up the phone causing thottling

No they don't. Every phone that has done something like this was caught doing it. One Plus and other Xiaomi phones that did this were caught. This one had no such news about it.
Because that means something is wrong with the phone.

It wasn't charging the first time I ran Geekbench and even then charging bring the score down by that much.

Then root your phone and install something to check if you're boosting to full power and if some of your cores got disabled for some reason.
I still think it's a waste of time if you don't even feel it.

>benchmarks
Irrelevant and fundamentally flawed, since every manufacturer has been able to cheat on them at this point.
androidpit.com/huawei-cheats-in-benchmarks-tests
anandtech.com/show/7384
>I scourged the Web for this and found no one else with a similar issue so I'm guessing it's not an issue with the phone itself.
You haven't scourged the Web at all, because if you did, you would've known that Pixel 3 Gcam ports are currently buggy. Good thing Pixel 2 Gcam ports still work as intended.
>What should I do
You should learn to better use the Internet and post this in:
>and what might have caused this?
Your lack of research and reading comprehension?

A fucking camera mod doesn't slow down the phone to a point it gets half its orignal score in benchmarks you genius. No one has had a problem where their Pocophone slowed down just one month after they bought it. Just because an app is buggy doesn't mean it bogs down the performance of the phone.
And every phone that has cheated in benchmarks has been caught.
I love how you act as if you're the Web Master 9000 when you clearly don't know shit. Benchmarks are used by people smarter than you to calculate a phone's performance and know when someone cheats on them.

Install gentoo

>i ran a benchmark on my device and its lower than published benchmarks
ok? that doesn't mean shit. published benchmarks have always been bs

seething poorfags defending their low-budget chinkphone botnet itt

buy moto g faggot

Not just published benchmarks but other people I know with the same phone have atleast 8000+ benchmarks. And the average benchmark score that Gekkbench shows of my phone is also high.
Have fun with your overpriced shit phone. Nice idea you homo

>He fell for the memephone.
It's literally a good processor on the shittiest peripherals they could find.
Unlike a desktop you can't improve them so you're stuck with them.
It's not even cheap, since with like ~$50 more you can get a flagship from half a year ago.
I guess it's barely a good choice if you absolutely can't go above its price at all.

Seething poorfag get a job stop relying on neetbux and maybe you can get a better phone instead of importing poo in loo that has terrible band support.

Even poorfags can have better choices most of the time. This year saw the fall of prices of several recent flagship.
You can get $850 phones for close to the price of this piece of shit.

>POCO F1
>why is my chinese botnet filled phone not working at full speed?

Seriously? Did you even reinstall lineage ?

>reddit spacing
You have to go back

>poorfag STILL seething