Lian Li tech

Red pill me on this?

Attached: lianli.jpg (560x547, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jonsbo.com/en/products_32_1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a fish tank?

The white one looks pretty gud. It's cheap as fuck and seems to have a really good airflow.

their best case designs are literally 20years old. new shit and even stuff in mid 2000s was already getting ugly.

retro lian

Attached: 11-112-024-26.jpg (640x480, 17K)

>聯力
>不是聯邦

中国人不是人 他们是动物

I use the PC-9F godly case except for the fact that it's old and doesn't support CLCs. Full aluminum and tool-less, including motherboard screws.

I don't want a tempered glass case though...

Attached: tcz1305619036.jpg (1006x1006, 163K)

They are terrible designers of cases and is unable to innovate anything, the only thing they have going for them is their light aluminum cases, but now that RGB glass is here they're hopping on the glass meme.

those arent available anymore

Nice looking, but very overpriced for what they are. I think Fractal cases are on point for functionality, price and looks

Attached: 1543581322262.png (614x614, 31K)

>tfw beginner at Mandarin and was able to read this

also, 中国人 is probably not correct. You probably want 中文

I thought that was a fucking rack from the thumbnail

That sentence is pretty much beginner/google translate tier.

Someone who is more proficient with Chinese would probably use "畜生” i.e. "livestock" in place of "動物“ (animals, literally moving object/creature). This is because "他/她是動物” isn't inherently offensive in Chinese, whereas "他/她是畜生“ is derogatory in nature.

The poster is using "中國人” to refer to Chinese nationals (Chinese by ethnicity would be 華人). Chinese as a language can be "中文“,”華文“,“漢語” or "華語”。

That's not mandarin you dipshit, mandarin is a dialect.
That's simplified chinese, which is the neutered castrated commie langauge because traditional chinese was too hard for the retards to read and handle.

I like the look desu

Are there any other nice gaudy 2000s style cases still in production?

>That's simplified chinese, which is the neutered castrated commie langauge because traditional chinese was too hard for the retards to read and handle.
That's not the reason Simplified Chinese happened. The main reason was they wanted a transition to PinYin, which is based on latin characters. However, they decided to simplify HanZi a few times first.

Based we wuz chaiknees poster

>seems to have a really good airflow
lol

Its thermals are only good if you have it sitting there sounding like a hairdryer.

Attached: noise.png (2560x1440, 1.16M)

pinyin is just an approximate pronunciation that is used for keyboard input, basically a fucked up version of zhuyin which is proper pronunciation used for traditional chinese and a blatant copycat of romaji.

Has jack shit to do with simplified chinese other than using approximate latin pronunciations to make the shit type-able on latin based keyboards.

You can type traditional chinese via Pinyin too but it's highly inaccurate.
The correct way is to use zhuyin.

japs can handle a subset of traditional just fine using romaji

>Has jack shit to do with simplified chinese other than using approximate latin pronunciations to make the shit type-able on latin based keyboards.
It has. They wanted to scrap Chinese characters completely, but got stuck at the first simplification after most of the illiterates learnt it. They tried to push the second simplified version twice, with different sets for each attempt, but failed. Of course, the push for pinyin also failed henceforth.

chink garbage

>case noise
LMAO who cares
>2018
>not using water cooling and having all of your fans stopped at idle

Like you've ever had water cooling, Pajeet. If you had, you'd know that the pump is by far the noisiest component in a well-managed loop.

Doesn't matter, i have tinnitus either way. On the contrary, i hope that that jet engine has a white noise effect on me.

when you see it.
you can't unseen

Attached: 1543749225520.jpg (560x547, 50K)

sorry I don't speak factory worker

For my system, the two GPU fans spooling up has a much louder noise profile than any of my other components running full tilt.

It's kinda soothing to hear a bit of water burbling in the CLC at the times where everything drops to idle, beats the ringing noise in my ear when things get too quiet.

They have very few good models, most are shit. All of them are expensive. Just get mid range phanteks or nzxt. This one have no airflow unless you put 3 fans on the bottom and push pull 360 rad on the top and pray for chimney effect. Ethoo pro tempered glass is better than this if you are looking for tempered glass case.

Kek

I had one of those old aluminium cases for years until it started to rattle like fuck. Nothing helped for long. Switched to Corsair, was fine, starts to rattle now, too. I hate cases.

Everything after the O-Series is dogshit

This. They used to be a high end brand with sleek designs but they've been slacking behind a lot lately. No innovation, outdated designs, etc.
I liked their reverse ATX cases, A05N was GOAT.
I wish they made a modern version of the A05N - full reverse ATX in a m-ATX sized case.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

I love their limited edition cases. My HTPC's in the yacht case, now I need a train one

Attached: lianli.jpg (770x770, 47K)

red pills cause brain damage.

Attached: 1339550542698.jpg (610x458, 234K)

I wish they'd bring back the lunchbox. Only case purchase I can imagine myself justifying.

i saw da choo cho drain irl once

Can anybody recommend more BASED mini or mid size "tempered glass" and/or transparent cases? or w/large windows?

Attached: C41FlzwWEAAlSqm.jpg (600x600, 38K)

jonsbo.com/en/products_32_1.html

>doesn't support CLCs
>implying this is a bad thing
If anything there are saving there users from falling for marketing

Where the hell are the optical or hard drive bays in that?

Sonuva BITCH!!!

Lian Li makes cases that are either large, aluminium, and expensive, or steel/glass trying to cash in on the mid-high end case market.

With the exception of the o11 dynamic, there are cases that do everything else better and cheaper.

Attached: homeservercablegore.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)