Stop using the internet

>"I currently use Ubuntu Linux, on a standalone laptop—it has no Internet connection."
>Donald Knuth

Attached: donald-knuth.jpg (650x432, 24K)

based and redpilled

>appeal to the authority
Do you also suck cocks on a daily basis because some "big name" is gay too?

why the fuck should I listen to some old geezer?

>early stage dementia

Attached: 1331757732521.gif (239x170, 495K)

No I suck big juicy cocks because I enjoy it

>I currently use Ubuntu Linux, on a standalone laptop—it has no Internet connection.
What does he even use a computer for then?

isn't it the guy who invented spandex?

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

>It’s doubtful that anyone with an Internet connection at his workplace is writing good fiction.
>Jonathan "I've never been attracted to black women" Franzen

Attached: 1541676265169.jpg (800x1147, 93K)

Not him, but who will he whine about windows to if he has no wifi?

> using the most botnet distro
> using system d
> cares about security

Pick one

>Botnet
>It's offline

Moron.

Are you retarded? Not having an internet connection is far more secure than using the most autistic distro possible with an internet connection.

wat

Attached: 1525361770612.png (1080x1258, 852K)

It's interesting how there's people in this thread that cna't even conceive of a computer without a net connection.

that boomer assfaggot should update his books to use rust

it's funny but I never was so productive like I was in a 2 week vacation without any internet access. I did code an astonishing amount in that time. internet is a distraction most of the time

That quote is ten years old. Just sayin'.

The network is the computer, after all.

>"I currently use Ubuntu Linux, on a standalone laptop—it has no Internet connection."
>Some guy who contributed nothing to computing except some meme books Bill Gates recommends

Attached: 897.jpg (626x740, 78K)

Newton invented physics, and he was still to dumb to get his dick wet.

You seriously think Newton couldn't have gotten laid if he wanted to? Women love status, and he had it in spades. He was just a mega autist.

...and you're too dumb to use "to" instead of "too". What's your point?

>Newton invented physics

Mmm, I forgot he was rich.

tfw to smart for linux

Attached: smart.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>botnet
>offline

zoomertown

>implying that the botnet couldnt just connect to the nearest open wifi connection without you telling it to
>being this naive

newton didn't invent shit besides a simplified mathematical framework to describe gravity that isn't even used for anything outside of middle school physics class

>"I currently use Ubuntu Linux
AHAHAHAHAHA what a brainlet, he couldn't even install archlinux or gentoo

how is an offline laptop supposed to connect to a wireless network

zoomers truly are incapable of understanding computers outside of a network

If it's offline I'm assuming the antenna is disconnected, after all it's 2 minutes to make absolutely sure that you are airgapped.

You invented nothing, and you are still too dumb to get your dick wet.

he never said it didnt have the ability to connect to the internet, he just said he doesnt use the internet
if it can connect to the internet, the botnet programming inside of it can connect to any close open network to provide the creators their botnet shit

Attached: 1543622266357.jpg (313x560, 24K)

Got me thinking though. A lot of people round here talk about how they really want privacy and they don't want the NSA around, they don't the necessary step to move away from them, which is this. Stop using internet.

thats the main reason i data hoard.

a lot of people here are idiotas

Attached: spurdo.jpg (480x360, 14K)

they want that balance between the best privacy and the use of the internet, which is why linux is always recomended. the reality is you cant have that, you either have privacy or you dont.

one of the ways you can achieve a good privacy aspect is by using 90s internet rules and by not having data in your internet machine. but when they hear that they think youre insane and you cant function in the modern world that way well then you know they have made their choice.

i had loads more fun on computers when I had no internet access, I also had a lot of boredom, the internet is a distraction to achieving actual work done, the same can be said for multitasking, it really doesnt help you to get whatever you want done.

I will soon, I just need to finish a few more downloads...

Is this a joke? Newtonian physics is still relevant on large scales. Not to mention fucking CALCULUS.

Attached: 1517252637142.jpg (645x729, 70K)

Automatically and inconspicuously, dipshit