Consider the following :

You can't pretend forever.

You're not happy. Ricing your Gentoo desktop with i3-gaps and urxvt won't fulfill you. Spending two hours configuring mpv to watch the anime you acquired from the private tracker you managed to make it into won't bring you happiness. Using Firefox with uMatrix, Privacy Badger, NoScript and Startpage doesn't have a significant positive impact on your life.

Is the Xiaomi Note a really good deal? Am I a pleb if I don't install Lineage OS? Maybe. Maybe you're just autistic.

You're not autistic. You just need to get out.

This isn't healthy. You're not happy. You may be enjoying yourself, but you're becoming bitter, cynical, and hard to talk to.

Your mother isn't a pleb for using an iPhone. Your professor isn't a faggot for using Windows 10. You're blowing these issues way out of proportion, and they're taking over your personality.

Soon, if not already, you'll only be able to relate to people on the Internet that you'll never actually know. You're putting a lot of effort into your shitposts, and for what?

Go outside. Right now. Take a breath of fresh air. Smoke a cigarette. Text a friend. Go to the movies. Get some money. Save it. Go on a vacation.

Do something tangible. These issues that you worry about--Windows 10, Pajeet, ISPs, torrents--shitposting on Jow Forums does NOTHING except stroke the ego that has been created for you by the hivemind that is Jow Forums. You don't have an impact on these issues, and resorting to using outdated hardware and software and needlessly complicating your UX only hinders your development as a happy, fulfilled, and functioning member of society.

That being said, I run Lineage OS. I have a Libreboot X60. I use a T420 with Fedora. But I also use Google location services, Chromium, Netflix, because I prefer a convenient and familiar environment, without complicating my user experience and needlessly wasting my time.

You're wasting your youth here. Go do something. I love you guys.

Attached: ja_setsumeishimasu.jpg (870x705, 330K)

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

Attached: Erairaws_Gyakuten_Saiban_Sono_Shinjitsu_Igi_Ari_2nd_Season_06_720pMultiple_Subtitle.mkv_snapshot_05. (1280x720, 157K)

i don't think u realise that software freedom is a struggle many Jow Forumsentoomen are fighting for

Stop projecting.
Also accept that some people might be more autistic and some less than you about this shit.

But I work with windows professionally and dual boot my Linux distro when I want to work on my own time and my own projects.
Windows 10 has a horrible user interface and I want 7 back

and shitposting about this shits won't fulfill you
get a life, faggot

I'll kill myself when I'm done and tired with my Jow Forumsshit, there's no point to do anything else, people are boring

i honestly hate this shit. install windows 10 LTSC and the ux is exactly like 7s, with more features
get with the times old man

You do realize some people just don't fit in the world do you? I just don't have much to say/ talk, The only things I can talk about Is my own interests, that's all. And no, I don't browse this shitty site that I've grown to hate all day either, user

What's the point of upgrading from 7 to 10 in the first place, faggot?

>You're not autistic.
But I am, I've been diagnosed by a psychologist.

boring thread desuu

Attached: 1485248945263.jpg (413x446, 28K)

This is cringey.

>go out and do something with your life instead of being inside and doing something

>Grrr inside bad outside good me no like inside. Inside for lazy people. Grug no have concept of value if I'm not constantly comparing myself to other outside people. Grug self worth is solely dependent on what outside people think of me. Grug no want to live if he may be seen as inside person. Grug no want to live if outside people no think Grug is valuable.

The NPC shit is supposed to be a dead meme not a reality you shit eating sheep. You keep listening to worker drone boomers lie to you about how your only value in life is to work like a slave to your death. You're an individual. Be a good person to others and yourself and you can do no wrong.

>a happy, fulfilled, and functioning member of society.
who let this faggot in?

Attached: d53.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>this isn't healthy
>go outside and smoke a cigarette
how about you shoot yourself, it's very healthy

Llao

What the fuck

Attached: 1530384938670.png (306x243, 53K)

Based Yotsuba poster but you have to go back to your degenerate and filthy website.

Attached: 1529353329141.png (546x700, 484K)

>projection: the post

>associating Yotsuba with Jow Forums-tier faggotry

Attached: 1535905723715.jpg (640x303, 60K)

>smoke a cigarette
Was pretty good pasta until then.
6/10 made me reply

To get Microsoft more rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrupees from their gay fucking telemetry.

>Using Firefox with uMatrix, Privacy Badger, NoScript and Startpage doesn't have a significant positive impact on your life.
What if Im a freelancer terrorist about to take down the corrupt government in my country
I also force everyone around me to text me via IRC or to not text me at all

Attached: 1543689113796.jpg (514x960, 40K)

Shut the fuck up weeb

>Go outside. Right now.
it's 3AM
>Take a breath of fresh air.
it's hot and humid out there
>Smoke a cigarette.
i ran out, and they're really expensive here
>Text a friend.
what do you think i'm on Jow Forums for? i have none of those
>Go to the movies.
haven't done that in ages, no idea what's on these days
>Get some money. Save it.
i'm trying
>Go on a vacation.
i just got back from a business trip

>Smoke a cigarette
Go fuck yourself yuropoor. We don't approve of that shit in the states.

Attached: 1240171_559108757488053_1849119847_n.jpg (741x711, 96K)

>You're not autistic
I literally am. Doctors diagnosed me with it.

B U M P

>That being said, I run Lineage OS. I have a Libreboot X60. I use a T420 with Fedora. But I also use Google location services, Chromium, Netflix, because I prefer a convenient and familiar environment, without complicating my user experience and needlessly wasting my time.

Translates to:

I use my special snowflake setup when I need to fit in on gee and act like a super user in front of tech illiterates and then use proprietary spyware when convenient and necessary to fit into other groups. Tl;dr I have no principles and think that every tech related action I take solely corresponds to my personal need for belonging in some social group. I can then assume that everyone else is exactly like me and proceed to preach to them

How do you add a picture in thread hiding filter

4channel is a Sachiko website