Why don't you rely on Apple™?

I thought that asking directly the technology enthusiasts from here would be a great idea, given that you seem more aware/awake than other communities on the internet.

Then arises the following question : how, or why, specifically, aren't you buying apple products or services? For such knowledgeable individuals, it's really strange to think that you wouldn't try to always enjoy a premium experience, known to be satisfying millions of users throughout the world. Have you ever heard proud iOS users complaining about security or privacy issues? Have you ever heard of advertisements being displayed on iPhones's lockscreens?
Have you ever heard about malware inside the app store? Exactly.

Same can be said about OS X. Apple produced software is relatively easy to use and can be of great assistance, particularly for adults with fulfilling jobs and compelling lives - the perfect piece of technology to improve their productivity and accompany them through their lives in a world which is constantly evolving. You don't want to be left behind. By giving a little amount of primary data to Apple, you give them the possibility to greatly enhance your lives in such ways that you wouldn't even think. Action and customization from your part are not necessary at all.

I don't need to mention how Apple's hardware is known for it's durability, beauty and popularity. By branding yourself as one of their customers, you broadcast a positive image of yourself to your surrounding acquaintances - sending them the message that you're a capable, rich and intellectual individual.

Can this much be said about Linux, Android or Windows users? Because in the tech world, you're probably going to be laughed at if you even dare to mention that you're a Linux user. The inconvenience, the clunky UI... A total unpolished mess that needs "ricing". Windows/Android users aren't free from some mockery, as well. Manchildren who can't separate themselves from videogames and using outdated software...

Attached: iphone-x-in-hand.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1543296459241.gif (540x540, 279K)

Jow Forums got is now dominated by pajeets and xaoimimeme shills at this point.

Bc oc apple sucks for gaming
Sucks at price performance and is easily beaten by hackintoshes in a waaaay lower price segment (if you really need these Apple exclusives).
And good luck with upgrading or fixing your MacBook or whatever you wasted your money on.

I'm tired of Android shilling and apple shilling but compared to Android apple has my vote.
Maybe buy a desktop for gaming. Idk

FUCK
OFF

I know damn well that you're the shitter spamming several copies of apple shill threads, and that's reason enough to not buy apple

Android is an OS. Apple is a seller.
Fucking degenerates, ffs.

Damn, now this is what I call an epic post. Absolutely based.

Congrats on falling for the androidfag astroturfing. 0.2 rupees have been deposited on your google india account

my honor 10 is as premium and comfy as apple. it even resemles iphone X for a third of price.

BASED

you really think someone would go as far as using several proxies for months on end just to pretend to be shills on a board that already hates apple?
>india
I'm canadian, but nice projection OP

>Windows/Android users aren't free from some mockery, as well. Manchildren who can't separate themselves from videogames
I'm pretty sure Apple has featured certain video games in their advertising. Advertising that is, naturally, made to help sell their devices.

Advertising targeting CHILDREN.

Attached: 1507436743403.png (686x828, 722K)

You underestimate weaponized autism

Wrong board
>>/lgbt/

>Apple's hardware is known for it's durability,

>Apple
>Durable
Yeah sure

based

*blocks your path*

Attached: iu[1].jpg (500x500, 41K)

>posts this on the daily Apple shill thread

Why is it so hard for you guys to sage and report? You know he's gonna spam 20 similar threads per minute otherwise. I'm not sure why Jow Forums hasn't sent his ass a cease and desist yet.

Attached: 141231231232.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

No you.
You smelly curry niggers can't accept the fact that you paid a fuckton of money for a shitty product so you have to go to a crabfishing forum to argue with people who don't want to sell their soul so they can use some shitty 'creative' overpriced piece of turd. You pathetic retarded fucking millenials fucking fucks you can't even do basic things on your turdmachines but you are so fucking full of yourselves even I feel embarassed for you fucking brainlet scum. Go die in a corner because you broke your leg last month but you couldn't afford healthcare because "muh have to pay for my apple toys so I can feel better about myself xDDDDD :3333" so you starve to death because you can't go to the shop with your brokeass leg and you can't even call ambulance because you have Steve Job's cum in your brain. But at least you feel better about using your "creative" devices and not shitdroids that cost much less but can do the same things.

>look mommy I replied to everyone!!

Attached: demonwking.png (123x125, 26K)

This reads like a retarded shill, and you can usually tell by the use of the trademark symbol. That said, just to debunk some points...

>it's really strange to think that you wouldn't try to always enjoy a premium experience, known to be satisfying millions of users throughout the world
And when it doesn't satisfy you, Apple tells you you're using it wrong. This is a company that literally does not care about their customers, and which never admits to mistakes despite constantly making them.

>Have you ever heard proud iOS users complaining about security or privacy issues?
No, and they're usually too stupid to understand them.

>Have you ever heard of advertisements being displayed on iPhones's lockscreens?
No, and I've never seen it displayed on my own Android phone's lockscreen.

>Have you ever heard about malware inside the app store? Exactly.
I honestly don't care what's inside the app store, because I'm not going to use a platform that restricts me to their own curated set of applications.

>By giving a little amount of primary data to Apple, you give them the possibility to greatly enhance your lives in such ways that you wouldn't even think
First you harp on privacy, then you want us to give our data to Apple. NO THANK YOU RETARD.

>By branding yourself as one of their customers, you broadcast a positive image of yourself to your surrounding acquaintances - sending them the message that you're a capable, rich and intellectual individual.
I do not want to associate with people dumb enough to draw these kinds of conclusions.

>Because in the tech world, you're probably going to be laughed at if you even dare to mention that you're a Linux user.
You sound like you've never spent a day in a computer science department.

we 4channel now cunt

ur an faggit

how loled in the head can you be to not remember that sages are invisible. I saged him and reported already. go do your homework user

Attached: retard.png (624x600, 646K)

Good work, rajesh! Keep it up! You're a strong asset for your companies. Expect to see the rupees in your bank account by next week!
Great posts there, anons! I'm glad to see that you are satisfied with the products carefully crafted and designed by Appleā„¢. Your positive feedback is what help us growing and satisfying your experience even more! I also want to make use this thread in order to show my biggest thanks to Mr.Hiroyuki Nishimura and his hard-working team of janitors. They do everything they can to ensure 4channel.org is a safe place to discuss the future of technology. Big thumbs up to you guys! I hope you're getting paid well!

Attached: happy_advertiser_smiling.jpg (626x417, 45K)

You're an awesome person, user. I wish you well. Never stop doing what you're doing now. I saw you and your filenames on other boards so I know you're the advertiser shitposter. Never stop what you're doing

Attached: yotsuba.jpg (936x853, 145K)

Posting in epic thread

I'm gonna be completely irrelevant here, but the way this post is worded reminds me of dystopian movies where some major corp/govt is coldly advertising their "product" which is more or less mandatory to have. kinda like iRobot.

key phrases:
> You don't want to be left behind
> giving a little amount of primary data to Apple
> Action and customization from your part are not necessary at all.
> branding yourself as one of their customers

this feels so eerie and wrong.
The entire OP feels like a deconstruction of what Apple stands for or a clever exaggeration of their core advertising strategies. I think it's a well-done post.