Were you ever bullied? If so, how?

Were you ever bullied? If so, how?

My bullies used to throw my food on the floor and force me to eat it.

Attached: 1523709851229.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

I bullied American for not Irish

Attached: mfw not ireland.png (797x561, 38K)

i know you guys have been kinda obsessed with separating yourselves from england but that doesn't mean you have to do the same with the fucking language

Not really bullying just a little banter tossed around
Sometimes it went a bit far but eventually me and my friends made up

Attached: awoo.jpg (300x300, 29K)

lmao quality reply user

Shut Jap
>Ireland

Attached: dame tu cosita big.png (1272x376, 166K)

I thought japs couldn’t speak English???
Even so, how come most of you are too fucking dumb to learn english?

that got me really hard, is there anything else like this?

Most nips learn it in school

Japan is based and redpilled prove me wrong senpai-kun desu ne

Yep, but I ended beating the shit out of them. One of them had to go to the hospital because he couldn't breathe

I was bullied by my PE teacher which caused me to switch to private schooling and left permanent scars on my mind

stop posting this crap

>ywn bully a cute anime girl

Why live

Have a daughter, and just bully her.

but he won't have a cute anime girl

Make her cosplay. lol

and then beat the shit out of her?

Definitely not. This hypothetical situation took a turn for the worse

completely avoided being bullied by avoiding contact with every other kid

Attached: jevil17.gif (560x442, 75K)

sad

i will not bully my own daughter user are you retarded?

then you will breed pussies

My sister always grab my balls and corners me
thats really troublesome
i cant resist her shes very strong

Bully someone else's daughter?
This. You need to be tough on your kids, but not beat the shit out of them.

Attached: 1509338173023.png (447x447, 91K)

the hardest bully was verbal because i couldn't do anything against it and they felt strong with their words whatever i'd say. real physical bullying almost not at all. maybe get locked out but the teacher let me eventually in after he realizes they locked me out.

being forced to tie other kids shoes, regular destruction or theft of school supplies and lunch, regular beatings, being used as percussion instrument by musician kid, spread of fake rumors, ostracism, being laughed at both me and disabled/ill dad, verbal bullying and luring me into believing I made friends just to be treasoned and have my hopes crushed, being threated and stabbed with ceramic knife (fortunately not sharp enough), several death threats, all this by kids 3 years above and below my age due to bullied reputation and impunity
tried several times but teachers always punished and insulted me, interestingly they didn't see a thing seconds earlier when i was the one being cornered and beaten

oh, also suggesting me to kms

Is bullying that big of a problem in Spain? Or are you both just exceptions?

W E W

Maybe the second, bulling have been heavily politiced and the schools and teachers try to hidde the bulling as much as they can, reaching absurd cases in which they defend the bullies.

No
I was the one who bullied people

Attached: 465768976578.png (900x900, 575K)

still waiting on a reply to this

haven't googled the image?

kid around my age was literally bullied to death back then and the case was pretty famous on a national scale, he ended up jumping off his hometown's old city walls and died at the age of 14
i was called after him by some classmates for a while

Dang. My school experience was very positive. There was definite cliques, but very rare malicious behavior. I remember being warned by parents about bullying people and how that leads to school shootings lmao

Damn.

>being bullied
Good that means you should not be part of society

>implying i am

I was the bully

FINALLY I FOUND YOU
YOU WILL REGRET YOUR BULLING

Attached: 1539872618485.jpg (880x704, 114K)

I use to put 8th graders in head locks and choke them out in the locker room if they said something stupid or if I just don’t like them
I still do actually

Attached: BEF97DF5-6E0B-4806-A854-EEBC69DF4A14.jpg (800x1200, 215K)

doubtful

t. Gym teacher

lol

Attached: 1BA19598-7AFB-43CF-87B1-0AC823F3E0F0.jpg (419x387, 55K)

I hope one of them shoots up your school in retaliation and you`ll get caught in a crossfire

Attached: 1536886132785.png (717x734, 276K)

yes but i don't think about it much

Attached: hopscotch.jpg (2436x2039, 1.85M)

Edgy

Attached: 1AFFE6E2-1620-4391-9054-79BE3A429581.jpg (525x608, 91K)

Rayuela

I got bullied once, punched the faggot in the face and he stopped bothering me.

When the other kids found out I had been molested they called me gay and the bullies tried to make themselves look good at my expense.
I fought back so hard that the bullies ended up looking like fools and hated me even more for it, joining into groups who would bash me after school.

I was the bully in high school, but only when people crossed me. Other than those few, I was pretty popular and people generally liked me.

I used to be sexually harassed
I got raped, stalked and kissed from childhood till i was 17

Are you a woman? If not, is homosexuality a means of bullying in SA?

Could you tell us your story in a greentext?

Nope. I am a male, its tho if you look a little gay you’re life is done.

>be me
>20 years old male from Saudi Arabia, a small city in jazan region witch known for the war with al hothi
>i was born very white witch is not very common where i lives, but very wanted
>i am the older son, in here the older almost always have it tough, nobody to help them and guide them
>the very first memory i had is when i was like 9~10 , my older cousin convinced me to be fucked, i had no idea what i was doing but stopped. I remember that he was mocking me infront of few others.
>another thing I remember from that time is one time that i went to buy a sandwich from a small cafeteria like 6 mins waling from home.
>the cafeteria was attached to a mini market, the guy on the cafeteria came behind me and stick to me. I still remember how the we’re looking at me and laughing while i was shaking in fear.
>i still cant go to that mini market to this day, I rather walk 20 mins than going there

There many things happened to me back then, the worst was when i was in middle school. I dont fell like talking about it rn :)

Shit many stupid mistakes i hate writing sorry >///

Attached: 1441970276963.jpg (227x250, 11K)

I was the bully.

Used to tear the pockets off of peoples shirts (uniformed catholic school)

Used to open ketchup packets and put them in peoples hoods, when they threw the hood up they would get a bunch of ketchup all over themselves

When walking through corridors in my HS (this was back in the day when everyone had nextel phones and they had a walk-e-talkie feature), so i would beep them while they were in class and say really stupid funny shit to embarrass them

Used to drug and creampie my friends girlfriends and sisters, favorite thing to do was cream in their mouths in the room over then intimidate them into making out with their bfs without swallowing the cum, i think they liked it more than i did kek. Bf's were always too beta to even confront the fact it happened.

good times

Attached: 1520392871998.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

nice fantasy.

Never had a problem with anybody. never bullied anybody either

Attached: 1540731412853.jpg (480x618, 77K)

I had a sonic the hedgehog backpack well into year 8. It took a good year of abuse at the secondary school for me to finally give it up.

(I've never been tested for autism but it's pretty safe to assume.)

>I had a sonic the hedgehog backpack
cringe

fake and autismo-pilled

>used to throw my food on the floor and force me to eat it
Janny is that you?

Attached: jan jans.jpg (586x624, 52K)

Man, stories like these make me feel hopeless. Will humankind forever be plagued by the primal urge to dominate others? It makes me feel like we're no better than apes.

Attached: sad.png (796x712, 317K)

I locked a furry-trap in the school workshop storage closet a few times. he kept going on about proto-sjw shit and wouldn't shut up.

Was there a light in the storage closet, or were you together in the darkness?

was he cute