Sticker thread

What are some Jow Forums approved laptop stickers?

Attached: pink.jpg (1961x1307, 605K)

Wisconsin is literally the worst state in the union

just add this and its perfect

Attached: 1515545584652.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

Have courage and be NNn?

not so fast

The official Jow Forums stance is to have no stickers, and if possible remove all logos/branding/identifying marks.

Also forgot my picture, but you already knew what it was going to be.

Attached: tejas.jpg (500x571, 9K)

None mate

How about those skins, e.g. Dbrand's?

hey, that's rather rude

Can't be visible that it is one

lol, I'd be down to put those up around my school

Can we stop it with these stupid fucking sticker threads. Why do you feel the need to signal to everyone that you have a "personality", are you that deprived for attention and acceptance?

No stickers on your laptop.

no stickers because it's gay to have stickers on your laptop

Attached: sticker_thread.jpg (2592x1728, 634K)

why do you wanna go out of your way to make black people uncomfortable/threatened?

>black people uncomfortable
I actually want to make the white people at my university uncomfortable; black people only make up like %1.

but that's the effect you'll have on that 1% either way
fucking with people who don't deserve it to 'own the libs' seems a little dumb

"Have courage and be kind"

You are right user; I don't know what has become of me. Jow Forums has really manipulated my mind to be a very mean person. Thank for bringing this to light to me!

kill yourself

Get any laptop sticker and receive a "gay pride" sticker for free!

why?

The Katawa is a nice addition

white outline sUUUUUUx u sUUUUUUUk booooo
different day same bait pics same ol bullshit

imma give yall the "MISSING LINK", y'ready? instead-a payin twelve bux for six poorly chosen custom thick ugly no heart no soul smelly white outline redbubble stickaz why don't you TOSS your local STREET ARTIST ten BUX for a STICKA PACC? STICKA PAXX are the ultimate way to "UP" your game. remove yourself from the stuffy hypnagogic imagery of your bedroom for a moment. get some perspective. get a taste of whats COOL enough to SLAP out on the STREETZ. 'stead-a "searching by meme" & grabbing some trash pepe gif in sticky smelly vinyl form uploaded by some RANDO, you're FINDING ARTISTS whose STYLE you ENJOY and COPPIN their ARTWORK for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. lotta times they'll throw in a handful of their buddies' work. absolute treasure trove. hand-drawn, custom stamped, vinyl stickaz... so much more variety, so much more LIVELY. gotta trawl the 'GRAM, gotta SCOPE OUT the territory, gotta get yr BEARINGS. 'ts WORTH it. STREET ART STICKA PAKZ are the answer to the absol×te st×te of sticka threadz 2day. boom blew ya mind

Attached: 41446452_2158697407513914_7380477873384772253_n.jpg (1080x1352, 219K)