So I'm trying out W10 LTSC 2019 since W7 is being a fag with my 2070 and dx11 games (not working on full screen) and so...

So I'm trying out W10 LTSC 2019 since W7 is being a fag with my 2070 and dx11 games (not working on full screen) and so far I found the current issues not present on 2016 LTSB or W7

>can't install my mic whatever I do, using the same drivers
>taskbar transparency is gone, changed by some blurry mess
>my SSD is getting 2xx speed while regular speed is 5xx
>nvidia drivers was overwritten by some old fuck ones just because after using it for a while
>some bothersome shit named smart screen
>a lot of new and annoying options you need to disable
>can't use some of my mobo USB 3 ports

What the fuck is this worthless mess?
How they managed to ruin it when updates are supposed to fix shit and increase perfomance?
Is 2016 LTSB literally the only way to go after W7 death?

>inb4 leee gentuuuu xdd

I need to use autocad and PS and I give 0 fucks about your autistic hipster FOSS when most of you use google accounts, chrome, a fucking android phone, a ISP that log everything you do and not even a hardware firewall and a VPN so fucking kill yourselves

Attached: Windows-10-ltsb-20191.jpg (640x353, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-n-ltsc-2019.76325/page-35#post-1468431
gist.github.com/CHEF-KOCH/29cac70239eed583ad1c96dcb6de364b
github.com/myanaloglife/py-kms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2019

But it's 2018 user

smartscreen is a thing in 2016
so good job lying, idiot

I'm pretty sure its disabled by default of you don't choose to use it on the installation while 18xx windows shove it into your asshole whatever you do

LTSC is based on 1809 which is a buggy mess right now. Find an 1803 iso of Education and defer all updates, and switch to the semi annual channel/current branch for business and that should be a pretty stable build. 1803 is pretty flawless right now.

whereas i have not encountered a single issue with ltsc and think its the only good version of windows.

LTSC is meant for enterprise customers. Maybe you should be using the normie version instead? If you're that worried about privacy and first-party ads, then perhaps you should switch to Linux and FOSS. Funny how you complain about our autism yet you use the pirated Windows version that's constantly shilled on here, and which isn't even supported for regular users.

>isn't even supported for regular users.
>comes with xbox features
Enterprise my ass

bump

Attached: 1542756787603.png (482x746, 515K)

i've only recently encountered any info about the LTSC version, is it worth the hassle?
Like, would it be any sort of faster to set-up reastically rather than W10 Pro? Or is it just another "good to know" thing?

Attached: FB_IMG_1541802481337.jpg (640x427, 31K)

realistically* sorry im tired af

I've been using LTSC since I installed it last week and the only problems so far were the activation method (not really a fan of the whole "extended activation time" thing, but it's the only way), and a missing drive I had to download manually.

Also, this guy made a pack that fixes a bunch of (non)problems people might have with LTSC:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-n-ltsc-2019.76325/page-35#post-1468431

Windows 7 drivers don't usually work well on 10

It took you 3 years to notice?

>my SSD is getting 2xx speed while regular speed is 5xx
Either you done fucked something up or it's the Spectre patch in case you have an Incel processor, you can disable it with InSpectre

>nvidia drivers was overwritten by some old fuck ones just because after using it for a while
Disable automatic updates for drivers (yes, you can)

Which existed for very, very long, before Windows 10, and you can also disable on settings

Just like 8.1

Definitely you're using an intel build. Download Intel modded USB 3.0 drivers. Just google em.

Or use Windows 8.1. Your call.

its basically W10 without bloat and a little less data collection

LTSC worked pretty well for me, as long as I was willing to do a clean install. My intel graphics are ancient so that might be why it doesn't fuck up, I heard they released new ones for 6th gen onwards.

>Windows 7 drivers don't usually work well on 10
I'm using W10 drivers
>It took you 3 years to notice?
I only used 2016 LTSB outside 7 and and its perfect on this regard
>Either you done fucked something up or it's the Spectre patch in case you have an Incel processor, you can disable it with InSpectre
No
>Disable automatic updates for drivers (yes, you can)
They are disabled since I cleaned the default install with the guru3D driver cleaner

So there's still no legit way to activate Win10 LTSC unless you buy the license, right?

It's really only "faster" if you have a piece of shit toaster, like it runs smooth on my shit tier Atom based tablet, but if I ran normie Windows, it would slug more with all of the extra bloat that's removed from LTSC. If you have a normal PC, you can just use regular Enterprise/Pro/Edu and GP edit the shit out of it.

You can just use the stock key for LTSC and use of the public KMSes out there to activate it without 3rd party software. There's also HW ID Gen, though I'm not sure if that works with LTSC.

gist.github.com/CHEF-KOCH/29cac70239eed583ad1c96dcb6de364b

yeah it is but W10 is a turbobloated piece of shit whatever you do

OP have you considered that you are the problem and not the OS? You probably fucked up by not installing drivers somewhere. Go to your motherboard support site and download your shit.

You also probably broke something here. It's always the same shit. Retarded on Jow Forums complains about the difficulty of baby-tier windows and it turns out they made a bunch of unnecessary placebo system changes which fucked their shit.

BS, you did something wrong. You probably tried install the driver before or during the OS installs a default one.

Fuck you. If your taskbar isn't black, just please die.

Your fault, the changes between 2016 and 2019 versions wouldn't affect this.

Your fault. I bet didn't even clean install.

Been around forever and fuck off.

Hey OP, I'll install windows for you if you give me $20

it takes less time to configure to taste. About 20 minutes of debloating is knocked off.

setup py-kms

github.com/myanaloglife/py-kms

and use these commands to activate

slmgr.vbs -ipk M7XTQ-FN8P6-TTKYV-9D4CC-J462D
slmgr.vbs -skms [ip of kms server]
slmgr.vbs -ato

Attached: 654165748748.jpg (480x640, 53K)

>Wangblows ten
>2018
I don't know ow why people still discuss this shit it's a non issue. Only people who use this shit are cuckolds children and women