Getting an iphone for security

I know most this board are broke NEETs but I have 250k of bitcoin and 100k in cash which I often move around. I don't feel safe with my xiaomi chinkshit so getting an iphone xr

Anyone else got an iphone for similar reasons?

Attached: iphone-xr-select-static-201809_GEO_EMEA.jpg (756x472, 137K)

>but I have 250k of bitcoin
dumb larpposter

I got an SE for muh security. But now with Android One there's more options on low-end Android phones.

yeah
iphones, samsung flagships and some other flagships here and there are cleared for department of defense use for a reason

>iphone
>security
nice bait

>cleared for department of defense use
Cleared for you to be spied on by the five-eyes

>I don't feel safe with my xiaomi chinkshit
You dumb fuck, you didn't flash a custom ROM? The fuck is wrong with Jow Forums

which is a DOD operation

Reminder to report commercial spam.

Attached: 1516544804650.jpg (643x960, 256K)

I got an iPhone to leave the Google/chink botnet and aside from missing a few things about Android, overall wish I had bought iPhones from the start. Much snappier than my Android device which makes it very efficient for multitasking.

Only downside I have now is that I wish I did the fill plunge and bought the best model, and now I’m using my phone more often which means I have to be more cautious of battery usage.

Reminder to report this proxynigger spammer.

Attached: 1513156892266.png (1903x1070, 784K)

iKEK OS is constantly exploited and constant countless security holes, exploits, bugs, problems surface all the damn time. Even when Apple rolls security patch updates more bugs, problems, security holes and exploits will usually surface. Imagine actually showing interest in a mobile operating system can very easily constantly be exploited by sms and calls and even more embarrassing emoji and strings of code can usually fuck up iOS easily.

Attached: 1473641957478.jpg (237x232, 8K)

>Investing in a bitcoin in 2018

What makes you think Apple hasn't personally paid Hiro to let their shills spam?
Given that 90% of Jow Forums uses an adblocker as is, Hiro is absolutely pocketing dough and letting shills reign, as long as it isn't actual spam.

Never buy chinese tech products

I know you're a broke NEET larper simply because you posted that low-end toy instead of the iPhone XS/Max a real person would get.

this

>real person
>iShit

Attached: 1519206401763.jpg (821x753, 55K)

Doing the same here. Switching my senpai over to ios

Tried Linux but too difficult for my kids. And wife so ios and w10 it is. Ill just disable bot net on windows again

X, XR and XS all have shitty quality on snapchat

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i fucking lost OP

Attached: ios_12.1.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

After 7 failed password attempts my iPhone does a factory reset and deletes everything :) good luck with that.

>loses all his data after little Timmy tried unlocking his phone to play minecraft

Attached: 1541047782979.jpg (480x500, 37K)

You either choose to bring spied on by the us government or the Chinese government. Unless you know confidential information, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Anyone have experience with the iPhone Upgrade Program?

I'm on MetroPCS but I wanna join

The chinese stealing everything is in the future sure but right now? I think its supposededly secure...