Tfw running an i7 3770k at 4.6ghz for the last 5 years

>tfw running an i7 3770k at 4.6ghz for the last 5 years

Is there any actual point to upgrading?

To me the issue isn't even the cost, its the whole inconvenience of having to reinstall everything again, which will take days. Is the performance gain with a i8 8700k or a r7 2700 even worth it?

Attached: sexy babes ass blond.jpg (1080x1308, 123K)

depends on what the fuck you do on pc. if all you do is fap and shitpost here then you don't need anything better.

Mostly gaming. I have a 1080 ti.

First on the right has a real ass

You're mostly fine until your next graphics card.

Higher multi threaded performance. Also even though intel has only improved 2-3% every generation that still means you have ~10% lpwer IPC than zen+. So you essentially have the single thread performance of a 2700X but half the multi-threaded and twice the power consumption.

But yeah all in all after that it will just be lower power consumption. We're all expecting zen 2 to have 45W octa core processors running around 3.8 GHz with at least 10% higher IPC than zen+.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9PLzUvNzY1NTA5L29yaWdpbmFsL2ltYWdlMDA4LnBuZw==(1).jpg (712x1435, 193K)

Don't quote me on that btw, this is just speculation derived from the 2990WX monster 32-core HEDT zen+ processor having 6W/core on an all-core load with an average frequency of 3.4GHz.

Attached: TR2990WX Stock.png (1424x1034, 113K)

Just hodl until next year's 7nanomemes war

Imagine the smell....

PLEASE I NEED TO SMELL THEIR FARTS IT'S IMPERATIVE

don't tempt me, brother
i was issued a warning for braaaaapposting already.

> BRAAAAAAP

you are fine, I'm running a 4790k and almost got a 8700 on January, right now I'm waiting to see what's next and will switch. Regular shitposting, web browsing, drawing shit on Illustrator and playing a couple of games (with a 1080Ti) works just fine.

peak degeneracy

he thinks Zen 2 will be octacore as standard

Attached: amd_rome-678_678x452.png (678x541, 525K)

>posting 3d pigs

Easy question to answer. Is your PC having trouble running the vidya? If so, upgrade. If not, save your money.

Fucking harlots, disgusting women. Imagine being their father or mother, fucking hell.

Good, so it’s all downhill from here.

i know rite. They poop with those things, yet they are parading them around like they want every young man to
get some kind fecal matter infection

What are you, gay?