I have a 1000w microwave that's disgusting as fuck and a biohazard at this point...

I have a 1000w microwave that's disgusting as fuck and a biohazard at this point. Is it possible to reuse the power supply and modify it to use it in a pc?

Attached: dirty-microwave-spring-cleaning.png (419x283, 191K)

lol, power supplies are like $30-$60, NEW

Yes but pointless and more expensive than buying a new highend one

i'm going to go clean my microwave

Attached: spooky.gif (500x281, 457K)

Eh, did you hear about voltages and stuff? A computer PSU has different outputs.

How about you clean your shit?

you can clean the microwave you sperg

Put a spoon in it and let it run for 20 seconds, that should clean it up nicely.

Just clean your fucking microwave

Just get a fucking sponge, put it in a bowl with water and vinegar mixture, and microwave it for 2 minutes. 99% of the germs are gone at that point.

it smells fucking disgusting, I'm not touching that shit

I might try that

This, plus the water vapor temporarily makes everything easier to clean without heavy scrubbing. Clean your room, user

>hey Jow Forums can I use this 2,000v power supply to power components that need 3-12v?
Yeah go for it man

Would this work for an oven too, senpai?

Attached: 1418454184857.jpg (543x549, 73K)

Not necessarily, you'd need baking soda / water mixture and to actually physically coat the oven with it to leave for a couple hours, then clean it off with vinegar then wipe down with a dampened sponge/cloth

Or you can buy formulated cleaner for an oven for a few bucks at the store, it has instructions on the bottle for how to clean it.

how do people even let their microwaves get dirty? as soon as I see dirt or liquid I wipe it ASAP

Never covering food when heating it.

Gives it a better flavor, like a grill

That's what I'm using right now. I guess I will stick to it. Thanks.

>tfw microwave still runs a little bit after opening the door

Is it safe to use?

Cleaning gloves.

>covering with plastic

just manually turn it off and open it when it shuts off

Attached: 1542354153201.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Let us get this straight.
You are too lazy to clean the microwave, but you want to take it apart and use it for a custom computer?

Do you realize that you still got to clean it?