Is this the future lads?

Is this the future lads?

Attached: dock-dex-samsung-s8-s8-note-8-mar-del-plata-D_NQ_NP_940501-MLA26733292540_012018-F.jpg (1111x733, 119K)

The future doesn't exist. There is only present.

Also, no.

get rid of Windows cancer and it will be

No

>not wearing a vr headset for screen
>not typing on a phone
>not using a 2nd phone for mouse
>no microusb-3 3.0 usb ports for uniserbus data storage
>no airpods for speakers
>no warmed onahole connected to 6 axis arm with auto lube applicator triggered by erections for hands free jerking

>windows VM running in a Java OS

Attached: Im-the-backwards-man-the-backwards-man[1].jpg (850x490, 34K)

Utopia.

Yes.

No, that is a Windows client running on a mobile OS.
In the future you wouldn't run Windows on your device, you'd run it on the cloud.

Unironically yes.

>doesn't have a monitor with wireless charging in the stand
no

I thought this would be the future 10 years ago and im still amazed we dont fucking have it yet outside of DEX

its most probably because apple didnt do it we wont get it :/ its truly boggling

Attached: 1543539763568.gif (300x300, 892K)

Maybe once someone figures out a way to unobtrusively fix any phone to a laptop shaped dock.

Although it's certainly the future for the librem 5 because typing stuff into the console is going to be a pain in the butt otherwise.

I unironically use this when I travel, which is practically weekly. I've got a small bluetooth mechanical keyboard and a wireless mouse that I take along with me. It's pretty nifty, and Ubuntu is literally a thing on these if you don't want Dex. I already carry my work laptop around but stay off of it for personal things because muh botnet.

I really can see the case for anyone who doesn't play gaymez to make this a primary, even with the Dex desktop that Samsung slapped onto Android. It has all the basics covered and now everything runs in full screen no problem.

Attached: 1530829476010.png (720x657, 247K)

You are fucking retarded.

>iShit
>wangblows10
>AIOlmao
>bluetooth battery peripherals
>wireless charger
Fuck off in all directions

why isn't this the goal for computing. Wasn't this the end goal for intel atom?

is that a guy?

Intel atom is garbage that consumes too much power for the purpose

There's a reason why microshit wrote that ARM emulation layer

its poppy

Attached: 1538202395323.jpg (495x600, 242K)

Wouldn’t cluster computing be the future?

nani the fuck

looks like a tranny

who?

It will be the future when I set down my phone on my desk and it gets wirelessly charged, but also near-field microwaves emulate thunderbolt so it connects to my eGPU while sitting wireless on the desk.

Attached: CC0FD598-7038-49A7-8FE7-44F757C9C56B.jpg (168x264, 56K)