So, I guess Stallman would eat KFC?

So, I guess Stallman would eat KFC?

Attached: 47157600_10214563751421463_8773758556613640192_n.jpg (847x960, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhj8sh1uiDY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares
all fast "food" is fucking disgusting

reply back and ask if he would change his mind if the recipe involved sticking your dick in the chicken

>Fast food companies use proprietary recipes to protect their "secret ingredients"
>The food is actually disgusting garbage

It's the same with proprietary software

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhj8sh1uiDY

proprietary software actually works though

Most processed food has a bunch of trade secrets behind it's production.

Atleast im not alone now

fast food makes you full, that doesn't mean you should eat it

His logic is flawed
>he cant check what spices are in the chicken in what ratio

So it is proprietary chicken, fat fuck

Has anyone ever emailed him asking what he was eating off his foot?

Probably dry skin cells, they flake around the foot.
And can also be scraped together by the fingernail, to form a very pleasent texture when mashed around with your tongue.

i've sent stallman way more serious emails and gotten way worse answers
i feel betrayed

Richard, pls stop

He probably gets serious emails all the time.

Attached: chen.png (512x512, 141K)

A source code can be considered a recipe for making a binary, so by that logic he would be ok with using a binary because it's just the output of a proprietary program (the source code).
And a png image generated by a photoshop project can be considered a recipe for your OS to paint an image on the screen. Heck, postscript files are turing complete. MIDI files could be considered a program telling your computer how to play a certain tune. And binaries aren't even actually for a turing machine because computers have limited memory, so they're just a series of inputs to a finite state machine just like any other file is.
So his logic breaks up pretty easily unless you make arbitrary distinctions between what is or is not a program.

that fat fuck is definitely not rejecting food

KFC certainly promotes slavery, so anyone who actually values freedom must oppose KFC.

Attached: tumblr_o3f2q9mlfc1tzue9go1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 424K)

>Food analogy

Yeah it sounds like he didn't put much thought into this. Source code is analogous to recipes like programs are analogous to food. The 'output' of food is the nutrition absorbed by the body and arguably the flavor.

He's fat 'cause he broke his hip and couldn't dance anymore, the thing he loved the most in the world besides Free Software. That turned him grumpy too. Also I bet he haven't seen a pussy since the 80s. That may have turned a few screws loose in him too.

dude hes fat as fuck of course he;s going to do mental gymnastics to justify how he can eat it despite it being proprietary

Veganism is anti-evolution and therefore anti-science.

he's an old autist, this question probably consumed hours and led to interesting internal debates

based and greenpilled